Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
[POLL] Guess what % you think my arteries are clogged?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For fun, guess how much you think my arteries are clogged? (At least 1 heart artery)
  0%, stop being paranoid.
  5-10%. Common for ppl in their 20s
  11-20%. Starts to build up
  21-40%, you have the heart of someone in their 40s
  41-60%. You having slight chest pains represents this.
  61-80%. Don't stop, you will have a heart attack in a few years.
  81-95%. You are screwed. The meds signed your death warrant.
  96% plus. You will get a heart attack this year. Belly too huge...etc... RIP
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm
So I love you ropers soo much, tell me what you think.

You all know I have a huge beer belly, and an apple shaped body but only like 3-4 pounds overweight. So I am so bored, so guess what you think how much % do you think my artery or arteries in my heart are blocked. o.O

I assure you I do get slight chest pains sometimes, which kinda makes me feel weird, but also proud. I am proud of my beer belly......

....ok I have lost it. But when I get some slight chest pain, I say to myself "I hope I don't already have clogged arteries somewhat, because that's bad." I mean, imagine if I was 30. o.O

But yeah, making me feel old sweating a lot from hard work and sometimes getting slight chest pains, thanks Semok. I think you clogged my arteries from all the stress. emo

Not to mention I take benadryl often to go to sleep and get high. Heard it is hard on your heart. sad Not good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:54 am
The chest pains are probably indigestion.
You should stop it with the benadryl already.
Why would you be proud of a beer belly? It's gross. A symbol of laziness and self-neglect.

Arterial blockage has more to do with cholesterol and sodium. So all that garbage you eat is the issue.

Stress damages a heart more akin to hurting a muscle when you overwork it. Stress doesn't clog arteries.

Gosh, if you're going to be a hypochondriac at least do your ******** research. stressed  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 am
KazeRin
The chest pains are probably indigestion.
You should stop it with the benadryl already.
Why would you be proud of a beer belly? It's gross. A symbol of laziness and self-neglect.

Arterial blockage has more to do with cholesterol and sodium. So all that garbage you eat is the issue.

Stress damages a heart more akin to hurting a muscle when you overwork it. Stress doesn't clog arteries.

Gosh, if you're going to be a hypochondriac at least do your ******** research. stressed
Why are you so mean? crying

And I'm proud of it because it's kinda cool and it just feels soo weird. I also kinda enjoy feeling pregnant. If I keep growing it a little more, I eventually won't be able to see my feet anymore when I stand up straight and look down. It's gonna be weird. o.O  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games