[Pack I/T] the Kukusanya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm
magnadearel
I like that idea. He would totally warn her.
Might be interesting to have him stop by after its WDs only then. He might stay then.

That would be fun! C: No obligation of course, if you find something else for him. I'm not sure, OOCly, how long it'll be until the meta gets them back to the mountain c:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:19 pm
Velveteen Angel
That would be fun! C: No obligation of course, if you find something else for him. I'm not sure, OOCly, how long it'll be until the meta gets them back to the mountain c:

Of course lol. He hasn't had any interest otherwise though, and he's just too pretty. That's fine I'm in no rush.  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm
magnadearel

/totally didn't snoop.
Man, he is pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm
Velveteen Angel
/totally didn't snoop.
Man, he is pretty.

^_^ Snoop away!
Isn't he? I need to find him a pretty lady.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 am
magnadearel

Well > u > I do have a few ladies ~ /shot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

Kaneika has had 7 adorable puppies! Some of these have homes, others will be given away over the next couple of weeks C:

exclaim Keep an eye out for giveaways and ORPs!

Velveteen Angel

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:38 am
I will survive!

Name: Shari
Image: x
Rank Wanted: Scavenger
When did they arrive in the pack?
2) After recovery (pack was semi-established.)

Personality/History: After leaving her old pack for breaking the rules one too many times, Shari realized that life in the rogue lands was difficult for a single canine, even one as vicious and ruthless as she was. She stumbled upon the pack while on the run from a small band of lions she had stolen food from, and figured it would be a good place for her to lie low for a while. Eventually she grew to like the harshness of the environment, a place where fighting for survival was the accepted norm instead of uncivilized and brutish. She became quite enthralled with the Queen's story, and having never run into any gods before, is rather superstitious of the Mountain.
Shari (whose name literally means trouble), has very much a junkyard-dog personality. She doesn't take nonsense from anyone and has fought lions and hyenas before to get needed resources. If any young dogs wanna learn what is really means to scavenge, Shari's their gal.
Extra: Nope!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 pm
What a big cute brood! Congrats!

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 am
Puh-Ppiiiiiieeeess!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:03 am
Kaliforneum

Welcome! 8D I'll add Shari to the member's list!

@Avid: Thanks hon! :D Eika's very happy to be a momma ~  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:54 am
Working on a light-hearted ORP to give away some pups! <3 Get excited!

Rogues will be welcomed in this RP as well! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 pm
I will survive!

Name: Kyla
Image: x
Rank Wanted: Knight - Though she will probably always refer to herself as a Dame.
When did they arrive in the pack? 3) Pre-existing member.
She was away hunting during the avalanche, coming home to discover not only her pack and home all gone, but her mate and pups lost as well. She hung around broken-hearted until one of Vorona's search parties found her and told her of the few surviving members now living lower on the mountain.

Personality/History:
. razz ersonality Before:.Kyla was playful and sassy, with a quick wit and a dry sense of humor. A girl many find too hot to handle.

.:History:.
Cier & Kyla: The two met by accident, or rather they met because of an accident. Kyla came across a very pathetic and tangled Cier hanging about four feet off the ground in a Massi hunting net. Seeing the attractive female, Cier tried to play off his predicament and only succeeded in sticking his paw in his mouth. Faintly amused at the devil-may-care male, Kyla decided to take pity on him and help him down, but not before making him ask nicely of course. Since then the two have been a pair, at first with only Cier terribly enamored of the sassy and independent Kyla, but like any foot fungus, the boy grew on her and now the two are not only best friends, but perhaps becoming something more.

Kyla and Cier were sent with a few others from the pack at the same time as the Queen's youngest daughter was, they went in the opposite direction to the princess, scouting for possible new lands to settle. They were gone many months, and never found an area that was quite suitable. Kyla and Cier however, did find something else on their travails, romance. It was during this period that the pair fell in love, and Kyla got pregnant. When she realised her weight gain was not from over eating, she finally suggested the small band turned round and headed back home. They arrived at the old land only to find the pack gone, but with Kyla a Dame, her Ranger mate, another ranger and a knight, the band were able to track the trail left by the survivors and finally found those few that were left of the old pack, just in time for Kyla to give birth to her twin boys.

The birth went smoothly and the twins grew well. But then disaster struck once again. The mountain itself collapsed, scattering the fragile pack apart. This time she lost everything, family, friends, her pups and her mate.

Broken somewhere deep down in her soul and unable to grieve for her loss as she is too busy trying to help keep the new pack in one piece, she has inevitably changed. Gone is the sassy, confident Dame, and in her place is a female who has seen and done far too much. Somber and not prone to talking, she moves round the pack more like a ghost than a living dog. She is still the impressive Dame with all her skills and experience, but without the humour she is a far more dangerous weapon. Though fully under control, she is simply not someone you would ever want to cross, or have set on your tail for any reason.
Extra: Half wonder if she needs a rank like 'pet assassin'.. XD;; Poor girl has really been through the ringer..

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:37 pm
Tanakako

Poor Kyla <3 Vorona will be thrilled to have another old member back in the pack. She's is 100% welcome!

Did you want to RP out her discovery? If so, I'm happy to do so c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm
I'd love an rp with Vorona! Maybe a little bit after her discovery though, once Kyla has had time time to settle into the new pack. She'd not be very responsive at first, shell shock (would be avery short and probably boring rp).

Maybe like, a week or so later?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 pm
Im wondering if she should be 'Mountain' instead of a Knight.... what with her skill set and new demeanor....  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff