Convention Subforums Info - International

Greetings Guild Members,

I’m excited to let everyone know about our New International Convention Subforums. Cosplay and Anime conventions have spread very quickly around the World in the last few years and it‘s only right to include those conventions in this Guild. Please let us know about conventions that you have gone to around the World. Also greetings to our Guild members that live outside the USA. I know that many of our members would really like to hear about the cons and experiences that you have had in your countries.

This thread will help you figure out what Subforum to use for International conventions outside of the United States. Their are 5 Subforums that can be used : 1. Asian (Includes Australia), 2. Canadian, 3. Mexico, Central & South American, 4. European, and 5. African (Includes the Middle East). Below each Subforum is listed and lets you know many of the popular countries and cities that can be used in each one. If your country or city is not on the list feel free to use the appropriate Subforum that your con is in.

Please let us know where and when the convention is that you have gone, going to, or have heard about. Also let us know what website we can go to so that we can find out more about the con in your thread if you know it. If you have any questions about this please send me a Message and I will gladly help you out.

.: Asian & Australian :.
-Japan (Tokyo)
-Philippians
-Korea (Seoul)
-China (Beijing)
-Russia (Moscow)
-Australia & New Zealand (Sydney)
-India (Bombay)
-Thailand
-Taiwan
-Indonesia

.: Canadian :.
-Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa)
-Quebec (Montréal)
-Alberta (Calgary, Edmonton)
-British Columbia (Vancouver)

.: Mexico, Central & South American :.
-Mexico (Mexico City, Guadalajara, Acapulco)
-Puerto Rico (San Juan)
-Bahamas
-Jamaica
-Panama
-Nicaragua
-Honduras
-Caribbean Islands
-Cuba
-Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
-Venezuela
-Columbia
-Peru
-Chile
-Argentina

.: European :.
-Great Britain (England, Scotland, Ireland)
-Scandinavia (Sweden, Finland, Norway)
-France
-Spain
-Germany
-Poland
-Romania
-Italy
-Greece
-Ukraine

.: African & Middle East :.
-Middle East (Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia)
-Sudan
-Nigeria
-Ethiopia
-Zaire
-Angola
-Zimbabwe
-South Africa

Ron (Smithers456)
Guild Vice Captain