Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:07 pm
Lightning Shadow X
Sounds great! Did you mean for Jalidi or Nquma?

Krysin
yesss. Their encounter sounds like it will be hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:19 pm
>;D perfect, would you like to start something or have me start something up?  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:06 am
Cajanic

Jalidi, I think it'd be very funny. x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 pm
Lightning Shadow X
I would be down for that! sorry about the delay.

Krysin
If you could start, I would give you all my ultraballs!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 pm
Cajanic

I demand payment in masterballs ;D!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:21 am
reviving this because I want god breedings!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:46 am
User Image

Distrust needs all kinds of plot/RP. He is kind of blank slatey since I am still learning how to RP him and his Domain.

User Image

Vitiligo just needs general interactions as she already has mate/fling planned <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 am
Cajanic
User Image

Quote:

Jalidi is the opposite of his mother, in that he entirely means for how cold and uncaring he comes off as. He is a smug son of a gun and isn't afraid to inform others of his opinions. Having grown up somewhat separated from mortals, he finds them a bit beneath him.

So of course flings with mortals are totally welcome- perhaps he could find some ladies who show him that mortals can be interesting and worth his time. Flings with other Gods would be great, too, but he is not currently seeking a mate.

Of course, if the RP lends itself to the latter, it can be discussed!

Perhaps he would wish to meet Thor? She was a warrior (actually former princess, but you'd never know it) of a now extinct pride, and shaping up to be the Commander of a newly forming pride, where she will eventually lead her own harem. She is normally a levelheaded and wise female, but can be a hothead and impulsive when Honor is at stake. She is open to general RP, flings, just about anything but maiming/death.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Sounds great! Were you looking for a fling or just general RPness? Either works for me!

Greenie EA

Distrust and permafrost could meet. XD He's such a jerk and I think they would be amusing together. >> He could meet Nquma, but she's so bad with people I don't know if she would help with his distrust domain. xD She would probably look super shady. >>

Vitiligo should meet Sloths! He would have a lot of very slowly formed questions for her. xD Or she could meet Nquma, too. She is shy and could use more God friends. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

For Nquma, I would like to offer Haddi. He's effusive, joyful, bouncy, and playful. He would be undaunted by her supposed coldness, though it is as likely he might annoy her as charm her, depending on how she feels about his heedless enjoyment of life and his urge to get others to join in the fun. He isn't rough and tumble necessarily, and has enough sense to be gentle with those who require it. He also has a good relationship with mortals, and would enjoy trying to entice her to interact with them more.

RP-wise, I'm terribly, terribly slow right now, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. I also have a lot more plots than I should, because I am a sucker for planning things. That being said, there is no fear of me disappearing, and if you are patient, I do follow through. I'm not in a big hurry to match them up and hustle them off to have babies, and would enjoy a lengthy or involved plot to develop their relationship. In fact, Haddi isn't likely to be thinking romantic thoughts at all when they meet, though he's always friendly and looking to connect with others. It'd take some time and interaction for him to think of her in romantic terms.

(Though I have to say, Glaciers and Games could make some pretty neat baby domains, I think!)

No worries if he doesn't suit what you want for her. It won't hurt my feelings! I just thought I'd offer and see what you thought.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm
Cajanic

User Image

What would you say to a possible fling between this girl, Kirimi, and Jalidi? She's recently left the Firekin (as in I still need to apply for it. I'm a bad Moose and haven't been keeping up with things) since her plots fell through. She originally left her home pride at adolescence to travel a long distance, alone, to be with the man her visions kept sending her too. Now she's pretty sure that her visions meant for her to find herself after dealing with him, since he was a big thorn in her side.

That being said, here's her basic run down; she's short and grumpy. Really short. Adolescent rogue size short, so she never really fit in with the Firekin. Her dad is God Al-Hattal, though, so if you don't want to mix him in with that huge blood line I understand.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:51 pm
For just normal, friendly interaction with your god girlie:
User Image

Illyon used to be a very odd sort. He used to believe trees were out to get him, at least until he met a female who took him in to her pride. He fell in love with her, they had a litter...and then the Pride disbanded. Only he and his youngest daughter made it out, though she doesn't much think about her mother or brother and sister. It still weighs heavy on his heart, and he's become a bit more somber. He's a Patriarch in the Dwarf Pride, so hangs around the mountain a lot.

Potential fling for one of the boys:
User Image

She's the daughter of the male above. Eira has always been a bit dreamy, and is currently adjusting to wandering around the mountain where the Dvergr were. She used to belong to a Pride that believed that the world she's come to know was just a dream, so...So she's kind of learning how to get used to everything. She's airy and light, with a very positive demeanor, and curious about everything.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 pm
Fling with my blank slate Ashay and Jalidi, She is going to be a bit of a fire cracker with a care free personality that he might just enjoy her company x  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm
Cajanic
Kathryn Dragonna
Sounds great! Were you looking for a fling or just general RPness? Either works for me!

Greenie EA

Distrust and permafrost could meet. XD He's such a jerk and I think they would be amusing together. >> He could meet Nquma, but she's so bad with people I don't know if she would help with his distrust domain. xD She would probably look super shady. >>

Vitiligo should meet Sloths! He would have a lot of very slowly formed questions for her. xD Or she could meet Nquma, too. She is shy and could use more God friends. XD

I'm sorry I did not see this reply before, but either is fine with me. I definitely need RP for her, and I do plan to fling her a bit.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas