Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:25 am
Conrad smiled. "Well yeah. I told her to heal you." He replied to her cooking the bacon. "I told her I'd pay her anything to see you well again." He blushed a little and sipped some blood in a mug. "I. . .I felt my control slipping; watching you slowly die on that bed. . . I. . .I still struggle with the voices. . .But I don't like to show it because you need me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:33 am
Alyson got up and slowly made her way to Conrad and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back as she hugged him. "Well . . . maybe you need me too. Let me in. Let me help." she murmured softly. And, after a moment, "And take me on a date sometime." she added with a bit of a pout in her voice. After all . . . she had agreed to try the relationship out . . . she wanted to do some of the normal relationship things . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 am
Conrad froze for a moment and turned taking her into his arms and kissed her head. "Okay." He whispered on her hair and stroked her back. "I'll take you on a date. I'll sweep you off your feet." He whispered and managed to flip the bacon over while he held her. "I. . . You know what kind of a man I am." He said. "I. . . Some things I am ashamed of now that I have you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:48 am
Alyson continued to hug Conrad. "I remember what you were like when your brothers first brought you here. You're different now." she said softly. "You're not the same person as the one they brought in. That person only wanted to kill . . . You . . . I get the feeling you just want to protect." she said, smiling a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:51 am
Conrad felt a wight lift. "Protect. . .yes." He breathed. "I want to protect you." He held her a little tighter. "You brought me to life again Alyson. And I want to protect you, you are precious to me." He kissed her cheek. "But I know I'll always fear reverting. No matter how much time passes. I don't want to go back to that. . .I don't want to lose you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 am
Alyson giggled. "Well, I'm a Phantom now. I'd wager I'm pretty tough to kill. And if you ever revert, I don't care what state of death or . . . or un-death I'm in, I will slap you silly." she added, trying to stand a bit straighter and glare at him a bit. Trying to give a bit of seriousness to her threat, but the fact that she was leaning on Conrad a little diminished the severity of her words somewhat.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 am
Conrad smiled tenderly at her threat and cupped her face pressing a tender kiss to her lips. "You are adorable right now." He purred at her chuckling. "Okay. If I ever go crazy again, you can slap me silly." He chuckled still holding her as he turned off the stove and served her breakfast on a plate for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 am
Alyson pouted. "Don't patronize me." she grumbled pushing away from him as best she could. She made her escape as he was serving up breakfast and sat down at the table, arms folded, rather cross with him. She had been trying to be serious!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:22 am
"I'm not." He replied bringing over her food. "I know you will. I'm trying to be light hearted about it because I know you will do it. And I'll even let you do it too." He put it down and got her some cutlery and her tea. "Just like I know you will laugh when I do yoga."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:27 am
Alyson frowned rather guiltily. "I don't know if I'll laugh! I'll try not to! You probably won't be that bad anyways!" she blurted out a bit defensively. She really did feel bad about that. But, she didn't know the future . . . how could she promise not to laugh when she didn't even know how she'd react to something she hadn't even seen yet?!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 am
Conrad raised a brow. "Think of a new born fawn trying to stand up and walk. . ." He said. "That is how I do yoga. . . And some styles of dance." He blushed and smiled a bit. He did find it funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:45 am
Alyson couldn't help but smile at that imagery. "But . . . that's so cute . . ." she mumbled, covering her growing smile with her hands. She couldn't help it! The idea of Conrad being like a baby fawn was just too adorable to her mind!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:48 am
Conrad knelt beside her and kissed her temple. "See? I told you." He teased. "And you know what?" He added. "If it's only you smiling and laughing at me. Then I'll be happy. But the others. . .no. I'll hurt them. You can laugh at me or with me all you like."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:58 am
"Hush." Alyson mock-scolded, pushing lightly at Conrad with no real force to it, blushing. She was rather embarrassed, but it was . . . nice. "You're the one who gave the baby deer image. Shush." she muttered, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 am
Conrad smiled a little. "I know. But it was the only analogy I could find to describe what I am like doing almost anything that requires grace and form. I'm a fighter, not a dancer." He gave a slight whine.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff