Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:24 am
Ex Vampire hunter, now turned Vampire Conrad Lyione, had only one purpose in life:
Kill every last stickin' leech on the planet and then end himself. There was only one problem. . . His brothers. Their high and mighty ideals meant he was bewitched. . . Unable to bring them or any of their Brides to harm. The bastards. What was worse!? They'd added into that stupid spell from those meddling witches, a tonic that would make him more susceptible to his mate. . . AS IF HE NEEDED SAVING!!!! They had no right!

X was a simple innocent mortal girl. A beautiful Ballerina in New Orleans. But that all changed when her ex fiance decided to murder her for leaving him. Now a ghost, she searches her hidden library of the occult texts to try and find away to be human, so she can prevent her spirit anchor from being knocked down. For if it goes. . . she goes. . . Until. . . A strange group of strangers with sunglasses appear at night. . . At night! with a crazed one. And the crazed one tries to destroy her house?!! The nerve! She'd show him!

Yes. . . this is a romance thing. Supernatural blah blah blah. please PM me profiles if you are interested!! Don't just post them here. I will reject them.

Profiles go like mine:

Name: Conrad Lyione
Race: Vampire
Pesonality: I don't have one. . . the voices took them
Bio: An ex Vampire hunter, the mate of his prey took revenge on him, turning him. His brother's were turned during battle but he was not. He lived with the guilt of not joining them but then focused his rage on hunting vampires again. Slaughtering them, drinking their blood, gaining their memories, slowly going mad. My brother's captured me. . . drugged me. Put me under a spell. . . the cowards. . . And then, to make things worse, start spouting nonsense about Brides. . . I'll kill them all! But first. . . to get out of this house!
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Special abilities: Tracing (teleporting, but only places he had been or his victims have been) Master Swordsmen. The usual Vampire abilities too.

(Your character starts out as a ghost so can have whatever abilities a ghost has razz Remember PM me the profile)

Username: chibi_blue_mouse
Name: Alyson Swanridge
Race: Ghost
Bio: Alyson Swanridge was an innocent girl who just loved to dance. She loved the music and the way her body could portray it in her art. When she met Henry Epcott, she had thought it was true love and they were engaged for a while . . . then she started noticing things. How he would get insanely jealous. He had wanted her to quit her art because he didn't like how the male ballerinas would lift her up for certain parts of the dance. So she left him, moved to New Orleans and continued her craft. But he found her shortly after her 25th birthday. And it was there in her house, that she was murdered. Living in New Orleans for 4 years hadn't been for nothing for when she woke up as a ghost . . . she was glad to have her hidden library on the occult. The one thing she did notice though were her ballerina shoes. When she returned home before Henry arrived, she had set up her shoes on their normal case. Now, they seem to glow to her eyes and she can't help but assume that they're what're keeping her here. After a year of learning how to control her ghostly powers, she bricked up her room so no one could get in except for her. She doesn't even use doors anymore, she just walks right through the walls. She didn't have to worry about intruders though . . . until those strange ones entered her house . . . and brought along a crazy with them . . .
Appearance: User Image
Special Abilities: As a ghost, Alyson can go invisible, fly, and become intangible at will. Though she has yet to learn how to control it, she also can possess people, although she has yet to learn of this power. When she's angry, however, watch out as her ghostly power over air comes to the forefront. And an angry spirit is not one you want to cross. As a human, her balance was uncanny and she was very skilled at ballet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:53 am
The Three Brothers had drugged Conrad again. "Christ!" The older one hissed shoving the unconscious man in the back seat. "That was twice the dose of last time. . . He's adapting too fast!" He growled. "Those Witches aren't cheap!"

"Yes!" The second brother added. "But we need to keep him from tracing away!" The second helped bind his legs again as they got ready to travel to an old abandoned house. No one was out there. The real estate agent, who were quite perplexed about coming out at night but didn't question it when they got four times the asking price for the abandoned mansion. They sold the place and left. Leaving the three brothers to their own devices. Without asking too many questions. Especially about the glasses. As those who forbeared fro mthe flesh their eyes weren't red, but they were abnormally blue. All three brothers had originally brown eyes. Until they were turned three hundred years ago.

"Guys!" The third brother cried. "Let's go before he starts to shake it off!" He hissed from the driver's seat. The other two brothers nodded and got into the car too and they drove toward the dilapidated old house.

When Conrad woke, his brother's were dragging him out of the car and pushing him toward the creepy house. Something was off. He was not going in there! He tried to get away. Kicking, biting scratching, yelling throwing himself around but eventually they got him into the house and tied onto a bed in a ground floor bedroom that looked sturdy. "I'll kill you all!" He roared cursing them. "I'll eat you and make your women watch!! Then I'll eat them!"

"He's rather spry. . . for a drugged man." The Older brother quipped dryly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:07 am
Alyson had been reading up on the occult. Being a ghost, she didn't need sleep, nor did she really need any light source to be able to read what was on the page. She was desperately searching for a way to be human again when she heard a ruckus from upstairs. Yes, the library was in the basement, but to be hidden, what better place was there? Curious about what on earth was going on in her house, and more than a little worried that the intruders would find her room and knock down her shoes, she flew upwards through the ceiling and into the guest room where most of the noise was coming from. Alyson drifted over to the upper corner of the room as she watched, invisible, the four men, three of them with sunglasses on. Now, Alyson had often lost track of time since becoming a ghost, but she was pretty sure by the moonlight that was drifting in through the window that it was, in fact, night time and the sunglasses would make it difficult for any normal person to see. Who were these people? And why did they tie the fourth one to the bed? Though to be fair, the fourth one seemed rather . . . insane. Eating people? That was odd. Although she did want them out of her house! So she decided to make it known that their presence there was NOT welcome. And, still invisible, she made her way to the small bookcase in the room and pulled as many books as she could off of the shelves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:17 am
The First brother turned, his glasses coming off and hissed fangs bared but when he saw nothing there, he calmed and returned to trying to settle his brother on the bed.

Conrad saw for a moment, a girl there. "Who are you?!" He roared his own fangs bared, his eyes wide and wild looking. The red glowing in the darkness. "Who's there?!"

"There's no one there brother." The second one said trying to soothe his brother.

"Shut your mouth you stupid book worm I'll eat you first!" Conrad snapped. "Someone's here!!"

"He's delirious!" The third brother hissed pinning Conrad down to chain him to the bed.

"Shut up Ryan!!" Conrad roared spitting blood at them all. "Let me go!" He thrashed more until the one he named Ryan stuck him with a needle into his jugular. It took a little while but eventually Conrad dropped off again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 am
Alyson's eyes widened when she saw the fangs come out and she quickly retreated to the upper corner of the room, only to be further shocked when the one on the bed seemed to see her! She gasped. But the others couldn't see her! She swiftly plunged back down to her secret library. Vampires. Stupid vampires were in her house! And one could see her . . . this could be bad.

After a long night of trying to find out how the crazy vampire who was tied to a bed in her guest room could see her, Alyson had come up with nothing. So, she returned to the guest room to try and get some answers. The sun was coming up, but the curtains were closed. She supposed that was the work of the brothers . . . Instead she floated over the one chained to the bed, trying to figure out what it was about him that could make him see here even when she was invisible. "Hey." she said, wanting him to wake up so she could question him. "Hey!" she tried again when he didn't stir. She frowned and crossed her arms, sitting in the air, trying to figure out how to wake the vampire. "Hmph. Maybe I could dump water on him . . . but wait, doesn't that hurt them or something? I want him to give me answers so I probably shouldn't do that . . ." she began muttering to herself, thinking out loud as had become her habit since she became a ghost. She knew that humans couldn't hear her since she died, she had tried communicating more than once, but could vampires hear her? Maybe that was why he wasn't waking up? He couldn't hear her? Hmm . . . maybe a more tangible approach was necessary. So Alyson poked the sleeping, crazy, vampire in the forehead, doing it once, twice, three times more to try and get him to wake up. When this didn't seem to work, though it seemed to have gotten a bit more of a response than her shouting at him did, she took her hands and placed them on his cheeks, smooshing them together to make lips pucker and his face look funny. She giggled. This was actually kind of fun! She should do this to unwanted guests more often!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:50 am
Conrad's eyes opened instantly and he looked around. "I can feel you." He hissed into the blacked out room. "Where are you? Why can't I see you again?" He looked around unable to see her. "Am I only dreaming? Am I real?" His eyes darted everywhere then all of a sudden he burst out with a "Shut up let me think!" Then returned to looking around trying to see her. He squinted toward where she was peering a little. "I. . ." He mused then pulled back. He frowned softly and struggled against his binds. "Damned witches!" He hissed unable to get out. Stupid enchanted bindings.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:57 am
Alyson yelped a bit when he hissed out that he could feel her, although she was very confused as to why he couldn't see her now. Although, his outburst had her questioning her whole venture. Definitely a lunatic. "Why could you see me last night? But not right now?" she wondered out loud. She really didn't know if he could hear her or not, and the habit she had formed of thinking aloud was one that was difficult to break.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 am
It was barely a whisper, but Conrad heard it. He heard a woman speak. His head snapped to stare at her, but it was not at her, it was through her, as if he were still searching. "I will not hurt you. . ." His head turned to the side. "Shut up." He growled softly. He frowned softly. "No! You can talk to me-!" His head snapped to the side. Damn. His brother's had returned. "Leave!" He hissed at the direction he'd heard the voice. "Leave if they sense you're here they'll get the witches to send you to the otherside! Go!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 am
Alyson's eyes widened as she realized . . . "You can hear me!" she gasped out. Suddenly though he was telling her to leave! How rude! This was her house! "This is my house! And you and your brothers are the ones who are unwelcome here!" she said stubbornly, although she did move back to her corner. She wasn't sure about these witches, but the person who kept selling her house did try to get a priest to exorcise her . . . it didn't work. As long as those ballet shoes remained standing, she was anchored quite firmly to this world. Although, she wasn't sure what the witches could do . . . so she would shut up and just watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 am
Conrad smirked as he heard whispered rants of indignant anger. It was cute. . . cute? The hell was wrong with him?! He started to get enraged so the brothers would focus on him instead of the possible apparition in the house.

The three brothers returned to the house, this time their brother was screaming and yelling.

"Dead beauty's awake." The third brother growled. "I hate this."

"We have to give him a chance." the older one said. "We've got an opportunity, we need to give him a chance."

"Why? He's unstable, he's been draining immortals since he was turned. There's no way he can be saved." The younger one hissed.

"No. He can be saved!" The older brother snapped. "He is our family we will not give up on him!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:24 am
Alyson got annoyed with the screaming that the crazy vampire was doing and instead floated out into the front room to hear the brothers talking to each other. Huh. This little story sounded interesting, but it was one she really didn't want to get involved in. So instead she floated over to the grandfather clock in the hall and reset the time so that it was two minutes to six. Not even close to the actual time, but the chime of the clock was an impressive and intimidating one. And the clock was old enough that most people assumed that it had just gotten off over the years. She giggled a bit to herself and then followed the three brothers, waiting to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 am
The Second brother was not impressed at the tone but he was composed while the older and younger brothers reacted with anger. "You're both unreasonable. The witches said the stuff we're giving will help him. . . once he finds his Bride he'll be okay. We'll get him stable throw him at some pretty girls and wait-"

"For the blood bath?!" The younger one hissed still angry. "They'll either kill him or run! He'll get angry at both reactions and try to kill them either way! I will not condemn innocent women to his nature!"

"I agree with Marcus." The older one said. "We need to get him calm enough that he can be civil when he meets the girls. The sooner he finds his Bride the sooner she can start to calm his mind then we can give him the choice. . ."

Conrad didn't like being discussed. Not at all. He was not happy! The frick did he need with a Bride?! He used those things against his enemies! The hell would he do with a liability of his own?! He thrashed in his bonds clearly still angry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:38 am
Alyson frowned at the idea of MORE people coming into her house. She did not like that at all. So instead she swooped over to the vampire in the guest room. "Hey. Obviously you don't want to be here. And I don't want you or your brothers here . . . so how about we help each other out?" she offered, playing with the chain. Oh these would be a bit more difficult to undo, but she could pull it off. It wouldn't be too long before the clock in the hall went of either. Just about another minute more if her count was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:55 am
Conrad frowned and laid back on the bed. She wasn't here. . . Why was he sad? Obviously he was bewitched from whatever his brother's were injecting him with! This was not his idea of a good time! For him slaughtering a town was fun. Not laying here like an infant waiting for his next feed!! At least hearing the spirit had soothed him a little but he could no longer see or hear it! Why?! His eyes scanned the room. He swore he felt something brush his hand. "Are you here?" He whispered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:01 am
Alyson rolled her eyes and then poked a finger at his cheek. "If I wasn't here, where would my voice be coming from?" she hissed. "Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?" she taunted lightly. "Now are you going to help me, or should I just leave you chained up here?" she asked as the grandfather clock began going off.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff