Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
RP Update! (Everyone Read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 am
Ok so as you all know we have final finished and released the final version of the guild rp. First off I would like to thank you all as we went through some "testing" fazes that ended up being overly complicated and seemed to require more thinking than they should. Your input was much appreciated and will continue to be in the new system.

I would also like to let everyone know that the new system will be using EXP that is much easier to gain than the previously used AP. AP will not be carrying over from before meaning that any missions that were completed in the old system will not be awarded EXP. However any missions that were started in the old system and finish in this new system will be awarded the EXP that matches the mission rank. For example Kaos and Marco have completed a D rank mission and have been awarded 25 EXP in the new system.

Also as a bonus and because I wanted people to not feel like their past work was in vain everyone who has ever posted in New Network City has been awarded the 10 EXP you would gain from completing the opening mission. I'm sorry that I don't have more EXP to give out at this time, but the new system doesn't translate well to the old one. If you feel like you should have more exp or have finished a mission since the new system was launched PM me and we can talk about it. Sorry I know that means we have to work again, but I promise the way this is set up it won't take long to rank up.

On top of all that, starting today the DRF will start offering missions that you can undertake. Missions from the DRF are worth more but only have a limited number of spots available or may have special requirements. I promise that these missions will be worth your time to undertake, some might even have some prizes attached and others will show an underlying plot for those of you who want a story for this rp. The other RP mods and I are working very hard on this and are ready to give ya'll a great rp experience.

I hope ya'll are ready for some fun and I look forward to seeing you out in the world. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. anyone who has yet to update their digimon list please do that and we will try to get them approved as quick as possible and same goes for rp profiles. Let's get this thing rolling, I'm excited to see all the digimon!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:25 pm
bump  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points