Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-PLOT] Eyes of generations (P. Everfree Faithful Heart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

News of the attack spread through the tree like wildfire. Given who the victims were, there was no surprise. Even now, he could remember exactly where he was when he had heard. Talking with the tree guard, the Prince was still in the process of figuring where he might belong in the tree. In the back of his mind, that place still of the Forest he left, the Prince worried that if he didn't find where he could help, he might not find his place. Without a place, then there was no where to fit in within the tree.

The introversion was cut short when he had heard the news. All at once his heart fell to his hooves and he felt a cold anger creep up like a slow burning fire. Before he had even the time to think of what he was doing, the usually calm and collected Prince had his wings out ready to fly out. What he was after, he had no clue, not even the slightest idea who might have hurt his much beloved Princess and the daughter of his other beloved Princess.

Late to the game as it were, they were already safe and the guard had a point, there was absolutely nothing he could do to help. It was still sobering, to go from being as powerful if underused as he was to being powerless. It still made his tail twitch to remember.

As there was nothing he could do, the stallion stayed away to allow the families their times together. For now, he found himself wondering the tree without the sense of purpose. Deeply he missed Twilight but never seemed to be able to find her. Even at this time, he was struggling to find himself within the massive tree. Thinking on the attack, he wished he could guard his Princesses, but that was wholly impractical and probably wouldn't work well with the hierarchy of the tree itself.

So, he was lost in familiar halls, looking at familiar walls. Circling past the guard to the tree once more, he paused looking out side. The world seemed more innocent before he heard of the attack. With wings half unfolded, he considered if he should go out and scout. Not part of the scouts, it seemed there had to be something he could do on his own.

Teigra
I am not sure the Plot part counts, to be honest I am always uncertain if it applies to an rp or not. I will change it if I am wrong heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

The Tree was in a flurry. Extra guards had been posted at the sole entrance and exit of the Great Tree; few were being allowed in or out unless on official business, especially young ones. There were no details on the culprit of the attacks just yet, but as soon as there was word, one could bet the rangers would be out on the hunt.

A young alicorn fauny, not quite fully grown yet, lingered at the frame of the massive archway, staring outside. She'd been warned against leaving, but after assuring that she had no intentions of going outside, only wishing to look, the guards had left her alone. They had enough on their minds, and there had never been much trouble out of that young one at least.

Though her gaze was fixed on something beyond the archway, she saw little of the view. Her thoughts were troubled, preoccupied with worries and concerns...for her extended family, for the faun in general. How could someone do this? Why would anyone ever knowingly cause such pain? Physical pain to the individuals, emotional pain for all those connected to them. What sort of person would willingly do such a thing?

She had no idea how long she'd been staring when her attention seemed drawn to another like she, staring out into the open fields, but seeming unwilling to step outside. He seemed...anxious. Then again, so did many of the Tree's residents at the moment. Well, there was little she could do directly for her family right now but fret and pray that the spirits helped them through this. Maybe she could at least help someone else in the Tree.

After watching the dark-hued stranger for a moment, but passively noting that he had wings and a horn, like she, Faith called out, "Excuse me, sir. Are you alright?"

EvilSilverDragon
((Nope, it absolutely counts in this case. PLOT RPs are any RPs in which you have character development OR characters discussing metaplot events, which hopefully we'll have both here. ^_^ ))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:50 pm
Train of meandering thought derailed, the startled Alicorn tensed a moment as he turned toward the voice. "I am fi-" as he turned to greet the stranger, his words caught in this throat as brown eyes caught the wings and horn. Looking at her, he searched his mind for a moment trying to figure out if he knew her. The tree branches growing off her head were odd but everyfaun in the tree seemed to have those that didn't come from Equestria. Could she be Celestia's daughter? Celestia was the only alicorn he knew that had a brilliant white coat. Certainly she wasn't Luna's, not having the coat of either parent.

Bending into a bow with wings extended he greeted her more formally, "Hello, Princess. I apologize, I was trying to place you but I don't believe we've met before. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Everfree." Wings and a horn equaled royalty even if such ranks did not apply here. Then again, every young mare is a princess in her own right.

Prince was as much part of his name and identity as his own name, but it didn't have much of a place in this world. Never could he drop the Princesses but his own title was getting easier to leave out.

Observing as much as he could about the filly, he noted the extra markings and wondered if cutie marks didn't work the way they did in Equestria. All the same, he could not place who her parents might be besides his best guess. Was it possible there were unicorns and pegusi natively here with alicorns being more common?

With no answers and not able to actually ask for it felt rude to question the parentage of a stranger, he just remained still ears pinned forward eagerly awaiting to hear her response.

Teigra
heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 pm
Not expecting such an eloquent answer, Faith was surprised enough to allow her solemn expression to crack for a moment, rewarding the stranger with a warm smile. "Oh sir, I am no princess, though my mother once bore that title. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, however. Faithful Heart," she offered with a curtsy and a nod. "But...Faith will do just fine," she added quickly.

Though she was familiar enough with pleasantries, she was not as comfortable with formalities. Despite her parentage, and the way her brothers could act sometimes, Faith felt nothing more than a normal Faun. Just another of the children of Laisidhiel...if she had a few extra features. If anything, rather than putting on airs, she'd rather behave as any other, as long as she could help her brethren.

As quickly as her smile had appeared, however, it faded. "I...thought that you seemed troubled, sir. I don't know if there's anything I can help with, especially if it's related to..." She trailed off, glancing over her shoulder into the Tree and up the spiral ramp. Leaning her right shoulder into the wall for support, she sighed and rubbed her other arm. "There's not much else I can do right now. Poor dear Moonlight," she sighed, pulling her wistful gaze from the ramp. Worry could be seen plainly in her expression, eyes now fixed on the ground at their hooves. "I heard Auntie 'Tia was being taken care of as well. The healers said they had enough hooves in the way though for now and to just wait for word down here."

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm
Everfree smiled in return when she gave him a lovely smile. He listened to her response and held his disagreement until she had introduced herself. By saying her mother was a Princess, all he could guess was that she was in fact Celestia's daughter. "With the highest respects, Faith, I must disagree. A Princess is far more than her title, that is only the smallest part of her. Wisdom, grace, compassion for others, leadership, kindness, those are just some of the the things that make a princess not titles or lands. It is how one behaves and thinks that makes her a princess." Not knowing her, there was no way to tell just by the few moments that passed if any of those applied. When not knowing, it was safest to believe the best and that all fit.

It was kind of her, to try to help a stranger when she was so obviously troubled herself. Silently he listened to everything she had to say. His theory of her mother was blasted when she said her Aunt 'Tia. The only adult harmed as far as he had heard was Celestia. That made it a puzzle but far less important in comparison to how she was feeling now.

When times were toughest, it was imperative to smile so he offered her a warm smile as he responded, "I feel much the same way. I feel like I failed my Princess, that I failed to protect them both." He was not invited to go along with them, had not even known they were gone. Logically he knew there was nothing he could do. Emotionally, he desired with every fiber of his being to protect those he cared about and all of the tree's children.

"There might not be anything I can do, sometimes I miss having the greater powers I once possessed. Power is never the answer and cure-all but a measure can be helpful." True what he could do magically was stunted, even still he had yet to see if the tree would bless him with powers so he knew not the limit of what even he was capable.

There was one thing he still had, his words. A Prince's duty when those around him were sad, was to bolster them. "We may not be able to heal on a magical level, but there is more to healing then just the body. You know, it would help them recover if they had something to make them smile." Lift the heart, and you live the soul.

Knowing nothing of Moonlight he could only offer, "Princess Celestia always seemed to enjoy thoughtful letters, knowing others were helping each other out. I'll bet that would make her smile. That and tea. I am afraid I don't know Moonlight enough to offer a guess beyond flowers." Not that there was anything wrong with flowers if a tad impersonal.

Offering words he hoped would be empowering he informed her, "There is always something we can do, even if it is not direct." The words sounded nice, and certainly he showed he believed them. Yet, there were parts even he had trouble following. There was always something he could do, but what?

Teigra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:18 pm
Faith was growing increasingly embarrassed as the other continued. Hearing what he believed being a princess entailed...then his insistence on calling her as such...could he know such things about her, having only just met her? She wasn't even sure she believed such things about herself! Giggling and attempting to hide a blush, she gave Everfree a polite curtsy and answered, "Sir! You do flatter me so! I don't know if such things are true, but I take it as a compliment nonetheless."

She understood that he was trying to lift her spirits and appreciated the effort. However, she was a bit puzzled by his statement about failing his Princess. Did he mean Aunt 'Tia? Why would he have been responsible for not protecting her from what happened? Though, he certainly seemed familiar with her family, going by his manner of speech.

She chuckled a bit at his suggestions. "Aunt 'Tia does enjoy her tea. I'm sure I could get a nice brew for her from Mr. Mojo. However, I'm not sure about flowers for Moonlight...unless they were some sort of delicacy and she could eat them." She laughed lightly, spirits suitably lifted for a moment before they sobered a bit again. She'd have to wake up first before such gifts would matter... With a simple smile, she continued, "Well, I'll figure something out for her as well with time."

At least the distraction of speaking with her new friend was keeping her from focusing solely on her worries for the moment. Curious, she tilted her head at Everfree and asked, "You seem to know much about my family. I take it you knew them well in the old land. Could you tell me about what they were like...back then, I mean?"

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 pm
Smiling warmly at the young lady, he was sure that his assessment was correct. She had done nothing as of yet to cause him to rethink it. As such, he gave her a bow of his own but did not press the matter further. The very last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable. Instead, he remained silent as he waited for her to continue.

It was an odd sort of feeling, hearing her talk of Princess Celestia. She'd certainly would have known the Princess her whole life. As he had known her for much of his own existence. There was that break in time. With all the upheaval and the moving, Faith in many ways knew her better than he. What he knew was where she had been, Faith saw where she was going now.

The tea idea still stood, his lovely Princess of the day had remained the same in that respect. This Moonlight sounded like a lovely character in her own right, "At least she'd have something to eat when she got hungry." Not knowing that the lady in question was still unconscious, he truly meant the joke around for levity.

Ah, Equestria, that he could talk about all day. "I would love to tell you about Equestria." He felt very much like an old man telling it how it was back in his day, it was such a pleasure and she was a sweet young lady to ask.

"I knew Princesses Luna and Celestia very well." Pausing, he stopped to consider what he could and should not say. The story of the time Princess Luna had enough of her night not being as appreciated as it should have been wasn't his tale and he had no way of knowing if Faith knew of it. Instead, he glossed over that part. "They were both fantastic rulers. Even knowing that the titles don't apply here, there is Chief no kingdoms, I am sure many still refer to them as Princesses. They shall always be, in manor and deed. I don't think there is a single fauny that will disagree that they merit it still." In his own eyes, they would always be Princesses, nothing could ever change that. He had a never ending love and respect for the both of them. The depth and warmth he could never hide, just like his joy that they were finding love here in this new place.

"Princess Celestia raised the sun every morning, she was the one most the fauny knew better due to being up during the day. Poor Princess Luna had the important duty to raise the moon, ruling over a time when most were sleeping. I still think of them at the start and ending of a day, it is hard to forget that the sun and moon didn't work like that."
It was a wonder, did Princess Celestia ever sleep in anymore now that she didn't have to raise the sun? Princess Luna must enjoy being around others more than she had been able to in the past.

"They were both very busy, an entire kingdom relied on them. They kept the balances. It seemed Princess Celestia had endless time and patience for everything. She was a great ruler, fair and kind." As far as he saw the infallible Princess, that just could never change. "Princess Luna was always spirited. She wasn't seen as much due to her domain, but was every bit as loved and equal with Princess Celestia." Times changed, even the royal we didn't seem to be in use judging by his meeting with Princess Luna.

Giving a little bit of a history lesson, he felt he had to add something to try and make it connect, "In Equestira, only Princesses, and Princes had both horns and wings. It was by birth the responsibility to look over and protect the kingdoms and domains under their care. I had my place, but they had a much, much bigger domain and responsibility." It weighed on him some, having just his forest to look after. It was a big responsibility and no less important just because there were no fauny before that one wondered in and made it her home. Maybe there was more he could have done to help, though he was always available to offer support and council just as he depend on their council.

Looking back out of the door way into the world he now lived in, it almost felt like he could see the two, his a shadow to this one. The losses were still fresh, and the strangeness not even close to wearing off. "I am no where near used to this place. I am afraid I don't know much of anything or where I fit in in the new paradigm. Would you consider a trade, Faith? If this old stallion hasn't bored you, would you tell me about here and I can answer any questions about there?" Maybe things were mostly the same, though how they could be without the Princesses ruling he couldn't fathom. Getting used to a male chief was taking its time already.

"I like to think remembering Equestria is important. It may not be as relevant to this world, but it is a history not everyone shares. A lifetime that shouldn't be completely forgotten."
His ears and tail twitched more than normal, this was stepping into a field he was not familiar with. Without meaning too he could step in a horse-apple by saying something foolishly unwarranted. At least, he could hope she'd correct him if he was generalizing this place too much. It was alien to him, even more so the society. That could be true of Equestria's recent times as he had removed himself from much of the society there as well.

Teigra
If I went too far off shop cannon I'll fix it. Almost threw nightmare moon in there but re-read shop cannon to do my best to stay on track. I think the Princesses' powers were still there, apologies in advance if Its not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:16 pm
Though her eyes had lit up at first, excited and eager to hear details about her beloved parents and aunts and how they used to be, as Everfree's explanation continued, Faith's enthusiasm slowly dimmed. Oh, she was a lady, so she kept it hidden as best she could so he wouldn't misunderstand her disappointment; but that hadn't been what she hoped to hear.

All her life, she'd heard stories about what wonderful leaders her aunts had been. How they'd ruled fairly and justly, caring for the Fauny under their rule. And even some stories about her mother and father, their roles in the old land, responsibilities, and how well they'd performed them. The Princess of Love and her handsome Captain of the Guard...there had been no shortage of Fauny from Equestria eager to share their praises of the former royalty with the young girl.

But few seemed to ever know them on a personal level. She didn't want to hear more stories about them being princesses...she wanted to hear about them being ponies. What sorts of things did they like to do in their free time? Did they have hobbies back then? What about favorite foods? They had apparently had all sorts of odd foods back in Equestria that they didn't have here in Telrunya, like hay fries and cupcakes and other funny sounding things.

She was also a bit disappointed to not hear anything of her parents from the other alicorn. He seemed happy to tell her about 'both' Princesses without ever acknowledging that there was a third. Perhaps...he didn't know her parents after all. He certainly seemed nice enough, and polite...but he didn't seem to have any of the 'family friend' information she'd been hoping for.

"Equestria has always sounded like a world from a fairy tale, the way everyone tells it," she nodded quietly once he'd finished. "A land of magic and mysteries, of ponies of all types making their way by working together to achieve their goals. Fantastic creatures, beautiful places, and inspiring leaders." Turning a soft smile towards Everfree, she continued, "Perhaps it's not as different here as you might think."

"I suppose you don't know my parents," she said casually, keeping her tone neutral. "But my mother, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, was once also known as the Princess of Love," she said with a rare moment of pride. Though she was humble regarding her own place in Faun society, that didn't mean she couldn't be proud of her mother and all she was. "And though she no longer holds that title in this land, that doesn't mean that love doesn't exist. Faun and Fauny alike fall in love all on their own without help. Just as the sun and the moon rise and fall in the sky on their own. And yet, this land still has magic...just perhaps more common and on a less grand scale," she chuckled softly, glancing to their hooves and allowing her horn to glow for a moment, sending a fallen leaf and some pebbles rolling towards the entrance.

Looking back up with a smile, she continued, "If you get down to details, I'm sure it's all very different. But just...maybe not as different as you think. There are quite a few commonalities, going by what I've heard, and how I've lived."

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to know more about?"

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:02 pm
Everfree listened to her speak, waiting with rapt attention. His ears perked in her direction out of respect for the young speaker, he gave a slight jerk to his head when she said her mothers' name. That ended his puzzle over the same, it was a fauny he didn't know as well. "Ah, I know of your mother but she came into her own after I had already withdrawn from Equestrian society. I was in charge of the forest that bares my name." Or did he bare it's name, now that was a chicken and the egg story. "I can see the love, for certain. Some might need a push but of everything I am grateful about this world started when I first saw Princess Luna and Stallion Justmo. I never thought I'd see it." Not that Princess Luna didn't deserve love, for he himself loved her deeply just not in the romantic sense. Where they came from it just never seemed like the Princesses would find special someponies of their own.

"I do hope Princess Celestia wasn't drinking tea when she was told." That never went well, though was funny on its own accord. Leaving that statement as soon as it was said, he pondered the differences between the here and the then. "I will miss the sense of place that we had there. Once a pony gained their cutie marks, they gained a sense of what they were meant to do. When everything down to the nature depend on pony power, it gave a different sense of things." It made him happy that nature here worked on its own as it had in his little forest.

In the time since he had arrived, however, he also missed that sense of purpose he once had so deeply it ached. His cutie mark once told him what he should be and what he should do. Here, here they don't mean what they might have. Judging by Stallion Justmo, it seemed a trait now that only they carried. What it must be like for the children no longer to fret over being blank flanks, if that was still a shameful thing in the days of Equestria before coming here.

He watched her use her inherent powers to move the bits of nature adding, "There is much to love of here, as far as I have seen." Good and the bad, he deeply missed his home and wanted to return,and yet there was nothing he'd trade for the Princesses' happiness and the free roam of nature on its own accord.

He had questions, as she was kind enough to be willing to answer, he was all to happy to ask. "There were few dangers in Equestria. Of those I have no idea if they followed us here. What of this world, are there any threats to the Tree? I also happened upon a strange creature. He looked like us, but had no hooves. Instead what he had on his feet looked almost like elongated hands with tiny fingers. I don't thing that being was a faun, he had a halo on his head." It was a puzzle in its own right. Nothing here had that sort of distinct characteristics as alien as it was.

Teigra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:16 pm
What a strange individual. The more they talked, the more questions that came to the young fauny's mind. The greater the puzzle grew. So, he did know her mother...and yet didn't count her among the Princesses of Equestria. Odd. She wasn't sure what to make of that, nor of some of the other things he kept saying. Perhaps there was some kind of adjustment period to get used to life here if Equestria was so different and strange.

She did have a moment of amusement to note that apparently Aunt Luna was still introducing the Adviser as "Stallion Justmo". Faith didn't bother to correct Everfree...maybe he'd figure it out eventually. The misunderstanding seemed to linger among those who had come from Equestria, but those who had been born here, well...it was one of many differences in culture that remained, though it seemed even Mo had gotten used to the alias by now and answered to either.

When Aunt 'Tia was told...what? The question was replaced by other puzzlement at his following statement. Having held her silence long enough, Faith finally had to ask for clarification. "I'm sorry...just trying to understand. Are you saying that you'd prefer to be told what to do rather than finding your own place in the world? Is that how things were done back in Equestria? Everyone just...waited around until they were told what to do with their lives?" Her confusion was clear, touched with alarm. That sounded...horrible! What if you were told to do something you hated? Were you trapped with that role forever? Part of the fun was the journey to discover what you wanted to do with your life, to find where you fit in and create your own place.

If that was alarming, it was replaced by disbelief when he asked his last question. Were there dangers? Hadn't they just been talking about Auntie 'Tia and Moony being attacked? They were still being treated up in the infirmary! His description of the strange Pae puzzled her as well. Well, if they weren't a Faun, then no, they wouldn't have hooves. So they had...feet on their feet? Well, yes. What was a 'halo' anyway? Something on the head? Was that the floaty ring thing? From the sound of what he was describing...

It seemed that the pleasant conversational tone she'd been keeping up had finally cracked, her expression turning darker with a frown. "Dangers? Yes, plenty. Aside from the natural ones faced by the hunters, like wild boars, I mean. What you're describing sounds like a Blood Pae. One of the ones that call themselves 'angels.' Like the one they say attacked Aunt 'Tia and Moony," she added pointedly with a glance up the spiraling walkway.

"Some say they're barbaric, primitive creatures. Violent. I think that was proved tonight." Her eyes lowered from the upper levels, turning back to Everfree. "I'd suggest keeping a safe distance from them, personally. Things are much safer here in the Tree."

EvilSilverDragon
((Whoops, sorry! Forgot we hadn't finished this one yet!))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:07 pm
Everfree just nonchalantly nodded to her question remarking with complete normalcy. "Of course, as the fauny found their place, the cutie mark would appear." He motioning to the shield shaped mark on his own hip with a measure of pride as he smile. "That mark helped clarify what they do for the rest of their lives. Guard the Forest in my case, it is comforting." It was for him, affirming he was guardian. Knowing for sure what your place in the world was worked. "Too many farmers and no cooks or merchants would cause a dis-balance, but that was never a concern." There was wisdom in knowing the balance of rolls. It had kept his world going from the beginning. Just like the rise and fall of the sun and moon.

Being somewhere that it wasn't so clear felt a lot like finding out the solid piece of ground you stood on was really a boat. The changes hit the boat and instead of holding firm it rocks. His boat had been rocked.

He seemed to follow her tone when she explained that he had spoken with ease to a member of a race that had harmed the most venerable Princess Celestia and this Moony. He glanced up with her, clear concern showed on his face. "Maybe that is what I should do. The 'angel' had wings, not many here have the same as I have seen." Guard the Tree from the air, long distance aid to those outside of the tree? He was a guardian before, in that time he was keeping others out to protect everyone. Perhaps, it was still a shield he could carry?

Teigra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:39 pm
Faith was troubled, but hid it from her expression as best she could. This strange concept that a mark told you what you had to do for the rest of your life bothered her greatly. Sure, she had yet to find her calling in life, but wasn't part of the fun in exploring and finding that out for yourself? And what if you found it, but circumstances changed? Could you not do something different then? How horrifying!

she'd have to ask her parents if such a thing were really true about the land from which they came.

Laisidhiel was clearly better then, right?

Instead, she outwardly focused on what he'd said about the angel. With a frown of concern, she added, "I think that would be best. I mean...I don't know how much my recommendation means, but..." She trailed off, thinking only of what had been seen first-hand now. Those barbaric creatures had attacked her aunts...and for what reason? Was it completely unprovoked? Perhaps not, as she'd heard something about one of their protection tokens being stolen in the fight. Aunt Moony's. She could believe it, considering what she'd heard about her injuries when she'd been brought in. Aunt Moony certainly wouldn't have given up her token without a fight. And poor Great Aunt 'Tia...

Faith lamented that there wasn't more she could do to help at the time, but if she could keep this stranger from coming to harm in the same way, then perhaps she was doing good in her own way. "There are few here gifted with the blessing of flight," she acknowledged with a nod. "I have been given the impression that before the pegasi and alicorns arrived, it was nearly unheard of. Do not be surprised by strange looks from those without wings at first," she advised. Most got used to them in time, after seeing them walk around the lower levels of the Tree for a while. "Many of the pegasi reside in the upper branches," she offered. Perhaps he would be interested in the same. "I think because it's so much more open and the sky can be seen above the Great Tree from there. Perhaps, if your alcove here in the main trunk doesn't suit you, you could find something there?"

EvilSilverDragon
((I'm thinking we could probably wrap this one up soon; what do you think?))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:18 pm
Glancing over the conversations on cutie-marks, such as a fish would glance over breathing underwater to a bird, he waited attentively for her to speak on. She affirmed that it wasn't a good idea to socialize with the 'angle' things. If they meant harm to the Tree, and from what he had seen as well as talking with her, then the danger was too great."Your experience and perspective means a great deal, I will follow it."

The experiences of great pain caused by the outsiders was very real and very near to his heart. In Equestria the dangers were great but very rare, especially with the Princesses there. While his home was becoming a distant memory, it was still one that he cherished.

She brought up a point with that one, "I am using a borrowed nook, it is something to check out." Glancing up, as if he could see what was up there, he considered the idea of a move. All he had with him was the little monkey that seemed to be missing. She'd be able to climb pretty free up there as well. Twilight wouldn't be able to visit him so he'd have to come to visit her and his other friends below.

Even still, the idea was there to protect the tree from the air. He was born with wings, why not put them to use here where they are rare? Just who would he talk too?

Teigra
Works for me, what I wanted most was accomplished and I am pretty pleased with how it all turned out. A parting post should wrap it up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:39 pm
Faith's expression lifted as it seemed her suggestion had been a good one. "Oh yes, it's quite lovely up in the branches. So much more room to spread your wings! I think you'd really like it." Though the pegasi had made the area of the Tree their new home, it wasn't completely inaccessable to the other inhabitants of the Tree. There were walkways out on the branches, but there were also some rules about who could go up there. No children, or at least...no un-winged faun children, she supposed she'd heard the rule re-worded as of late. Something about an accident...

But adults and teens with supervision were allowed up to the branches and many went up to work on the crops grown there, where they could reach the sunlight. It kept the area from feeling completely removed or lonely, while also offering space and solitude for any who sought it.

"I'd be happy to take you up and show you around sometime if you'd like. Of course, you could always go by yourself to check it out if you prefer. It's not hard to find; just keep heading up," she chuckled, pointing straight upward where the winding ascending path disappeared above.

Glancing out into the sunlight, then back into the darker interior of Laisidhiel, she quickly calculated an approximation of how much time had passed. Speaking with the new stranger had helped. She'd managed to take her mind of her own fears and concerns, if only for a bit, and allowed time to pass in a manner that wasn't so agonizingly slow. Perhaps it had been long enough now. "If you ever need anything that I can assist with, please let me know. But, if you could excuse me, kind sir," she curtsied briefly, "I need to take my leave for now. I would like to see if I could get an update from the infirmary. I do hope you can continue to make yourself at home here in Laisidhiel." With a final smile and a curtsy, the white alicorn stepped a polite distance away before spreading her wings and taking to the air to ascend towards the infirmary.

EvilSilverDragon
Works for me! I think that was a great first impression and meet-and-greet. ^__^

[FIN]

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash