Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Haunting Ghosts That Reappear [Yarosa/Sharra] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 pm
Marosa staggered back, leaning heavily against Hadiyya... more than he ever had before. Raising his hand, he stared at it for what seemed like a long moment, mouth opening to let out a sigh.

"... I'm no different than Da," The faerie murmured quietly as his eyes filled with sorrow, his hand reaching out to grab something, anything, the world tilting in slow motion.

He didn't have a memory of grasping anything as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, his body collapsing. He'd used all of his energy on that moment, after a lengthy amount of time of not using his ability.

Beejoux
I'm not crying
But I'm dying
And I can't help but feel I'm running out of time

Azure Desiderium
The stormwinds are growing as my dreams are blowing away
Just like you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:03 pm
The Nergal's mind hadn't even drifted to the blatant use of the fey boil's dangerous ability, had been less concerned about the usage itself and more what it would reveal. Not for a second had Marosa's own thoughts crept into the visible spectrum....the blond far too transfixed by what the other's probing would reveal. It had laid him bare, stripped him of the walls that had worked so diligently to erect.

This had been to protect them.

Which was why his astonishment only furthered with the winged male's collapse, Sharra's throat releasing, unbidden, a sound fraught with utter despair...the cry hanging in the air until it morphed into a soft and terrible laughter, the spikes along his back shuddering with soft clicks. There was something almost manic in the tone of it, tragically mirthless, the portrayal of something broken that the Nergal had no real intention of even beginning to mend. Why should he? For what purpose? For what end goal? There was nothing in sight.

The fey's words had danced into his ears like poisoned darts.

He knew full well who Marosa's Da was....and there was naught in the younger akin to what Sharra knew of the sire.

It was perhaps those words that caused a long-fingered hand to shoot forward instinctively, as though to take back the harried actions of moments before, fingers curling around the fey's own, as though to seek apology for his callousness....and even the acid-eyed boil would have been hard-pressed to truly explain the why of it.

His gaze drifted, lost, to Hadiyya, not seeking explanation or solace, but merely as a natural progression of things. She would take care of the redhead...as he in turn had taken care of her. Viciously the demon wished he had not stumbled upon them...as this run-in had cemented further his decision. If he was not the villian, he would surely shatter them further, body and heart. Or worse.

"He's...." His breath hitched upon intake, body not up to speed with the trauma induced on his psyche, eyes moving back to the fallen boil betwixt them. "Jack, Marosa...you're nothing like your Da..." It was a spidery whisper, as his fingers moved to uncurl, to relinquish the touch that some part of him was screaming for....to give the fey entirely back to the djinn...where Marosa belonged.

There were tears.

Sharra still hadn't noticed them.

'I'm sorry...' The words welled within his chest, but it was pointless to say them...they were so hollow now.

Kanth
In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret

Beejoux
From the truth of a thousand lies
So let mercy come and wash away
What I've done

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 am
Marosa was a heavy weight against her, and she tightened her hold on him, one arm circling around his chest, and she reached for that hand he stared fixedly on, squeezing his fingers as she pressed her cheek to the side of her jaw. "No love, no you aren't." But another set of fingers were closing around her own as well, and she blinked in alarm, meeting those acid green eyes over the fey's shoulder, and that look along pierced worst than any weapon could. A sound stuck in her throat, some protest, some whine or whimper that never passed her tongue before Marosa went limp between them.

"Rosa!" Her free arm snaked around her waste, keeping him up, if barely. Sharra's hand slipped away from theirs, and she sank down with as much care as she could to sit on the floor, Marosa's head cradled in her lap as she smoothed copper curls from his face and bent to lay the brush of her lips against his brow.

The glitter of tears caught her attention as she straightened again, and there was moisture stinging at her own eyes as she watched that play of emotion on his face. She loved him, had loved him for so long, but she didn't understand him anymore. "Why did you leave us?" He'd promised her when he'd come back the last time, that he'd never leave her again. That he'd be with her always, that he loved her more than anything.

"Didn't you love us?" A tear slid down her cheek, and it was hot enough to scald, but the djinn didn't play the victim, she never had fit that roll well. Her rage at the betrayal still burned in her eyes, even as it battled with the confusion, the hurt, and that lingering sliver of love.

kanth
I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me
Never gonna catch me cry
Oh whoa whoa

desiderium
You must be blind if you can't see
You'll miss me 'til the day you die
Oh whoa whoa
Without me, you're nothing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:32 am
And the Nergal sank with them, hunching down as his chest heaved, desperately craving oxygen as he hadn't brought in nearly enough of it in his panic. He dimly realized that the djinn had asked him questions, and there was an almost unconscious drive to form words in order to solve the queries that she had thrust forth. Those....those were the questions he wasn't supposed to answer.

Clawed fingers brushed lingeringly across the smooth backs of hands, traipsing over light and dark...where he had not transgressed for some time now, the movement unapologetic in nature. "That's the funny thing about Marosa's little trick...." The words were formed around the lump in his throat, and they sounded it, "...doesn't work if you're already in love, if I remember right..." Jack, but he loathed himself, the words sounded like tears.

"I was just....going down for a weekend to see my aunts...." The laughter came back, welling up to choke him, manic and spiteful, "...that's all." The blond let a smile creep over his lips, the most mournful of expressions in this incarnation, green locking on blue as his gaze steadfastly lingered, as though to tell her all of the mistakes that her fellow student had made.

"I can't, Yaya...." Her name was a prayer, the familiar nick-name falling from his mouth almost reverently, "I can't love anyone unless I want them to die."

He noticed the tears now....but it didn't mean he stopped them. They were free-flowing, and to attempt to stem them would merely be further weakness.

Kanth
I've been stuck now, so long, we just got the start wrong
One more last try, Imma get the ending right

Beejoux
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough, you haven't had enough
Stuck now, so long, we just got the start wrong
No more last place, you better get your story straight
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough, you haven't had enough

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:20 pm
The tips of pale fingers brushed along the back of her hand and Marosa's as well, and she could have jerked their clasped hands away from him, but she didn't. Instead cerulean eyes lingered there, just watching, as her air filled her lungs in a long, drawn out sigh. Defeated, weary and heart-sick--how many times now had they done this? The dance was the same, they knew it well by now, but it was utterly exhausting. Tears rolled down her cheeks, collected at her chin, and fell into the copper colored curls of the boil cradled in the djinn's lap.

She stroked along the Fey boil's cheek as his name fell between them, the backs of her knuckles brushing in soft lines along buttermilk skin. It was as close to an admission of love as the nergal was willing to give, and even that hurt to hear. Features pinched, her breath shook as it escaped, and she just barely managed to bite back the keening whimper that threatened to spill past trembling lips.

The anger was better, at lest it was warm. She could wrap it around her like a cloak, use it as a shield. This? This crippled. This hurt worse than any physical wound she had ever endured.

Glowing eyes stayed on Marosa, because it was easier to look at him then at the demon kneeling beside them. Even as he spoke, offered up a fragment of an explanation with the bitter bite of laughter. Broken glass in her ears. She had to look up though, to see the pain on his face and know it was real. Regret shattered the arrogant mask he'd been wearing when he'd first stumbled upon them, and what was left was raw and vulnerable, and every bit as broken as she felt in his presence.

"But you do love," she reminded him softly, dropping her gaze again to Marosa. "Or I would have lost you to him years ago.." Their love for each other had saved them from the fey's magic, it was ironic, that they would both come to love him in time.

Swiping rather abruptly at the tear tracks on her cheeks she'd drawn in a breath, squaring her shoulders as she pulled on a more put together expression. "Help me get him up, won't you?"

azure desiderium
She’s in a long black coat tonight
Waiting for me in the downpour outside

kanth
She’s singing “Baby come home” in a melody of tears
While the rhythm of the rain keeps time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:05 pm
Cat-like pupils tilted upwards, still wide with the vulnerability that had not only been thrust upon them, but had obviously begun to seep from the two boils to the ghoul that was, oft to her dismay, tangled with the two no matter how much she might desire otherwise. Ah Jack, that he had never brought her into all this, that he had never stumbled upon her and fallen haplessly head over heels....and then all over again they had both found themselves attached to the fey...now collapsed betwixt them.

It seemed almost mockingly symbolic.

"And isn't that just the devil of it all...." Another hoarse sound as Sharra followed where her eyes had landed to study the unconscious Marosa.

Sucking in a steadying stream of oxygen, he nodded dumbly in her reaction to her request. "Yeah..." The Nergal had no idea where he stood now, or where this was going, if anywhere at all., but he owed them whatever favors he could grant. "I can carry him if you need me to..." The unspoken if you'll let me... remained lingering in the air as he studied the tear-trails that Hadiyya was trying so desperately to erase.

Kanth
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me home
I don't wanna be alone tonight

Beejoux
And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:38 pm
It would have been the easiest to just let Sharra lift the boil in his arms, but the words stuck in Hadiyya's throat. She had to swallow, throat working as the muscles in her jaw tightened. Those bright blue eyes trained on the nergal boil as he awaited her answer, the subtext all to clear. If she could have carried him herself she would have. If she were stronger she'd have denied him. "Alright." One word, heavy with so many unsaid things, tone cool. What do you say to the person that's broken your heart on multiple occasions. What do you way when they still managed to creep in through the open cracks to make a home for themselves in the dying embers of your affection.

What indeed.

She'd wait for him to slip his arms beneath Marosa's knees and back, then slip out from beneath him to stand herself. "Mind the wings," she reminded him uselessly, a harsh jab meant to needle and p***k. Even if she couldn't hate him, she was still angry, he'd still hurt her, hurt them. The Fey's pain was more inexcusable at this point tan her own.

When Sharra had him settled in his arms the muscles in the ghoul's jaw jumped again, and she drew in a quick, deep breath before turning and heading wordlessly towards the hall that would lead to her room.

azure desiderium
Because they took our love and they filled it up
Filled it up with Novocaine and now I’m just numb
Now I’m just numb

kanth
And don't mind me, I’m just a son of a gun
So don’t stop, don’t stop until your heart goes numb
Now I’m just numb
I don’t feel a thing for you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:47 pm
Allowing the unwittingly imprisoned oxygen to leave his lungs at the ghoul's permission, a slow layer of composure began to slide back over the demon youth's countenance. There was no denying the fall of tears, though they had begun to dry at the source...it would take a blind creature to be unaware of the distress that Sharra was currently undergoing. No protest would arise at the infliction of such, the Nergal was merely kicking himself inwardly, steady brutal taps into his psyche at allowing himself to break. That he'd managed to further cloud the pool of tension, anger and a thousand unsaid words that the three were currently standing in...with no shoreline in sight.

"Thanks." The look that her words earned the djinn was a tired one, too inwardly lost to realize that her reminder had been meant to sting, only a brief second given in reflection to the uselessness of the reminder.

The lean demon was almost heartbreakingly tender in his handling of the unconscious Fey, cradling Marosa in his arms as though even the tiniest jostle would wound him irrevocably. The usually acidic simmer in his eyes had dulled as they shifted between the boil in his arms and the defensive poise of Yaya's shoulder-blades as she led him down the hall. The ache that seemed to be rotting through his chest only intensified, and he subtly held the coppery-haired male just a tiny bit tighter, some part of the Nergal having forgotten what it felt like to be close to anyone....and the other part of him still screaming in mind-searing chorus that this was the last thing that he should be doing.

He'd known he would be returning as worse than a stranger...and he'd intended to enforce that distance.

Sharra Eldwaithe was clearly the last person who should be making plans, as he never once seemed to keep them.

Kanth
I WOULD POST SONG LYRICS. EXCEPT...

Beejoux
I FOUND OUT GAIA ISN'T BLOCKED ON MY WORK COMPUTER AND NOW I'M REALLY EXCITED. PREPARE YOURSELVES.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:54 pm
Unless Sharra had the nerve to fill it, their walk through the demon dorm halls was done in silence. An awkward, heavy silence that seemed to carry enough weight to crush them all if they didn't tread carefully. A delicate dance on the razor thin edge of a blade. One false step could spell disaster. Hadiyya's palms itched in irritation, and she felt the hard knot of a lump forming her her throat, once again. She didn't look back to make sure he followed--the sight of her beloved in the the other demon's arms threatened to unravel the ghoul, and she had already given more than she had ever intended to give him again.

When they reached her room she drew a key from a small bag on her hip and unlocked the door so she could usher him in, her gaze averted, at least at first.

Like the tides to moon, her focus was drawn back, and she studied his face as those acid eyes drank in the boil in his arms. It was a sad, tender look, familiar in a way that made her chest ache, and infuriated her at the same time. She had to fight the sneering curl of her lip as surely as she had to resist the urge to reach out to touch him.

With a long breath the ghoul pulled the door closed behind her and made her way past him towards her room. A place that had once been their safe haven, but now, with him standing in the threshold, held such painful memories. She opened the door, half turning to glance at him over her shoulder as she drew a long length of hair back from her face. "You can lay him on the bed."

azure desiderium

kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas