Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP][PLOT] Up the Tree and Around the Corner (Fi/Kaiden)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Fi smiled, the issue of her lost family entirely forgotten. "Sweet!" She tried not to squeal in joy. Someone to go enjoy the waves with her! "I cannot wait for the weather to get warm enough to go surfing!" The femme clapped, excited. She was far happier thinking of the potential for surfing than anything else that might have been occurring.

"I think you're gonna love it! It's so much fun to be out there on the waves, trusting the board to carry you all the way back in to the shore." Oh the sheer passion she felt over just the one subject. There was, of course, other things she put that much passion into. Like clothing. "Ooooh, you would look good with something to swim in..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:20 pm
To be honest, the way she put it made surfing sound a bit frightening. But he knew how to swim, and sheer glee on her face was contagious. His smile turned into a grin as he nodded. "When it does I'll stop by your boutique and we can go together. Maybe pack a picnic." At the mention of food again, he remembered his own and took another bite out of rabbit. It wasn't the best prepared meal in the world, but it was pretty good for being mass produced. "...Something to swim in? Why?" He spoke in puzzlement. He was fairly sure he had never worn a piece of clothing in his life, though he knew of plenty of pae who had. Never understood why pae did.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"That would be really nice Kai." She smiled, making it past that three minute mark. At least when it came to his name. But, at the mention of food, she remembered at the same time as him that she had a plate in front of her. Whoops!

"Have you ever worn anything?" Her head tilted to the side, talking through a mouthful of fruits. "Or a swimsuit for that matter?" Fi inquired further. One of the few things she could remember. She was looking for a model or helper thing again, wasn't she?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 pm
The mention of his name did not go by unnoticed. In fact, it seemed like the conversation was flowing surprisingly well. He had expected a bit of awkwardness, one at talking with a stranger and two her memory loss issue. But it was going...nicely. He was enjoying himself. Kaiden took another bite of food and swallowed it down before replying. "Uh...unless my mom dressed me as a baby, no." He chuckled warmly, but a bit of stabbing pain pricked his heart at mention of his mother. It was a sad thought that he'd never see her again. But one that he wouldn't dwell on. "I've glanced at your store before, and your stuff looks pretty awesome. I just always gone...in just my fur." Another laugh, this one louder as he looked down at his naked self.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:50 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Fi smiled. At least until his own faltered a bit. "Is everything alright?" She schooched her chair a bit closer to his, trying to be a good friend. Is that what they were? Who was this guy anyways?

"You should stop in some time, I'm always in need of faun to try on the things I make." The concern on her features was quickly replaced with enthusiasm. Besides, it was always nice to get cool looking clothing for nothing but the occasional p***k of a needle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:02 pm
She was surprisingly sharp too. He quickly nodded as he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh yeah, just remembered something unpleasant. Can't be helped though, so no point in dwelling over it." He didn't have to go into an explanation, but she felt easy to talk to. Probably due to the fact that she'd forget everything he'd say in a few minutes. "As for your clothes...you think I'd be a good model?" He spoke with a bit of a blush. He was the hard worker type, his hands rough and fur typically dusted with dirt. His body was built strong and lean, but no one would call him a pretty boy.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"Do you want to talk about it?" She offered, making an extreme effort to keep remembering what they were talking about. He needed someone, and she was there for him. Phiona didn't want to forget something that was important to someone else.

"I think you'd be a great model. A lot of the males around here have the same muscular build you do. I can't design a man's shirt on a woman's body. It just wouldn't hang right, or even look good." Fi shrugged, looking the other's body up and down. Mmm, he would be good in a few things. He was quite the handsome male, even if he couldn't see it himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:18 pm
She really was making a real effort to comfort a male she probably thought was a complete stranger again. It was very sweet. "It's nothing much really. Just thinking about how I'm in the same boat as you; unable to see family." He didn't really know if that was the case, but based on her past tense it seemed like something awful happened to them.

"If it's to help you though making clothes, I'd be happy to help you." Helping the members of the Tree was always ranked high in his list. Even if he wasn't precisely a real model, he'd do his best. "When would you want me to come by for that?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:46 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

She leaned over, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "It's really hard to be without family. But it gets better, you find new friends and make new family." Fi smiled for him, trying to be encouraging. She knew as well as anyone about how bad it was to loose your family for any reason.

"That would be great!" The faunness leaned back, clapping. She was excited to hear that he would help her out! "Any time you can spare would be great. As soon as we finish this mea-?" Fi blinked, realizing her tray was empty. Had she really been eating that much and not paying attention? Great Tree what was that all about?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm
When Fi's arm dropped on his shoulder, the males silver eyes went wide as a deep blush spread under his fur. She was a cute faun, and she was touching him. He'd be insane not to blush. Or gay. While he may be a bit unorthodox at times, he was neither. "Yeah. Time has helped, but sometimes the occasional thought gets through, you know? Keeping occupied helps as well." A slow grin spread on his face at the female. "Like this, spending time doing things with other pae." Noticing Fi's empty plate, he quickly scarfed down the rest of his meal. "Phew, filling. We can head out now if you're ready."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"Now what are we doing again?" She smiled, tilting her head. He seemed to know what was going on way more than she did. But that wasn't hard, she managed to forget what she was doing frequently.

"Other than returning these empty trays and plates at least." The female stretched, starting to stand up. There should be plenty of time to figure out what she was going to do while they returned their dishes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 pm
They had gone a good chunk of time without him needing to repeat himself, it was about overdue. He smiled warmly as he stood with her, gathering his things. "Going to your boutique so I can model the male clothes you've made." Kaiden spoke without the slightest bit of irritation, as some pae may have with having to repeat themselves. Patience was something the green male had learned with hunting. Besides, who could get angry at something a pae had no control over? That would be just cruel. "It'll be the first time I've seen the inside of your business. I've always wondered what it looked like." He chuckled softly as he made his way to the dishes drop off.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:37 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"Oooooh!" She sounded like it all made sense to her. It probably did, but she was likely enough to forget within a few minutes. The faun grinned, following him to drop off their dirty dishes. "I think I have just the thing that would fit perfect on you!" Fi clapped, thinking of several pieces she had been working on. But then, she had been having issues lately. That might have been why she asked him to come with her to the boutique...

"Why haven't you stopped in before?" Her head tilted with the question, looking at him strangely. "It's not like there's a charge to you for any of it. It's entirely free." The fauness was curious. She thought all the faun knew it was free of charge. What was hers was theirs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Gently lowering the dishes onto the load off stand, he gave a slight smile at the question. "Well...to be honest, as a hunter I get rather dirty. I wouldn't want to dirty up anything someone put hard work into." His fur was easy to wash dirt off. Cloth? Who knew how badly things could stain.

Somehow he knew though he'd end up with a ton of free clothes being friends with her. "Lead the way my friend." He was actually hanging out with the Fi! Quite a few faun wore her styles.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:23 pm
Fi blinked, looking over to him. "You could always just bring them back so I can clean them?" Her head righted its direction, arm snaking through his. "Or take your clothes off before you go hunting." The femme smiled, starting forward once he was free.

"We're not too far from the boutique right now~" She smiled wide, hearing him call her a friend. Those were always nice to have! "And you'll go surfing with me after the weather warms up right?" Because friends always went surfing together!

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff