Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT PRP] Another family member! (Starry x Dame Family) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:35 pm
She blinked, looking at him like he was insane. And then she remembered that he hadn't been there when she was half... Well half dead. "I think... And I was out of it when this happened... But I think we've got a Soliel," She indicated the girl in her arms, "And Siofra." Star nodded to the other baby. "Not sure if Siofra is a girl or not though, but the names sounded right back then... Or maybe I just dreamed it." She frowned, only to shake her head and forget about it. It wasn't a big deal.

"Do you like those names for them? At least for which one got what name."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:58 pm
OOC: Then Dame should be like, NOPE! We should name this one Lilac and the other one Krist! Why? Because I like monkey wrenches into past rps!

BIC: Soliel and Siofra...those were the two names that they had really liked before they reached Fae Clearing. He smiled as he looked at the babies. Soliel had golden hair like the sun, and Siofra...well it fit for now. If the pae pillar turned out to be male they could hopefully switch the name early enough not to confuse the poor critter. "I believe that is a great combination." As gentle as he could, he reached down and kissed each baby girls head. "Lets get everyone fed now."

OOC: OKAY! I think we can officially close this two and a half month long RP @.@  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers