Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT PRP] Another family member! (Starry x Dame Family) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm
he was expecting a response that the baby was adopted or they freak a strange potion like with Cressida. What he got was Starry visibly recoiling. He blinked, pulling the babe back to his body. "So....You don't know."

As Taken put his foot in his mouth, Dameon leapt to the rescue. He gently took the baby from his brother and sat down beside his wife with it. "It's our baby. We can wonder who or why later. But the most important thing is, the baby is our own." It was how he was handling the creature being obviously not his. He already decided he'd raise it like it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 pm
"No, I don't know Raken." She shook her head only to stop and watch Dameon. Clearly this little one had meant something to her when she was near death or Dameon wouldn't be caring for it.

"Are you sure Dame? We don't even know where it came from?" Starry herself was more than fine with raising an extra little one. It needed a home, a family, and she had one that was absolutely amazing when it came to love for one another. What a better place for a needy infant than this family right here? But would Dame be able to love the little creature as undoubtedly as one of their own? Of course he would, she wouldn't have married him if he was incapable of such things. Though, she did want to give him an out. A chance not to raise it after it grew a little larger. It would be abusive to turn out an infant, they can't fend for themselves.

"What do you mean who or why though? Why would a who be involved? You're the only pae I've ever been with Dame, and you know it just as well as I do." A frown crossed her still pale face, looking at him like he may have just slapped her. There had been a time when she lost all hope of Dame returning to her and thought about being with another pae. But she never had the nerve, or the heart for that matter. It had always belonged to the shiny yellow banana right next to her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:16 pm
"I've given it a lot of thought while you were sleeping, and we can't abandon a baby. As for where, Raken said he found it covered in blood nestled with you. I assumed it came from...well...you." A baby couldn't just come out of nowhere after all. But his slight acknowledgement of possible infidelity hadn't gone unnoticed. His steel blue eyes flashed away as his face began to redden. "If it did come from you...Star, it at least has green eyes like you." This was a conversation they really shouldn't be having at the moment. One for her health, and two for his brother pointedly looking anywhere but them. "Please, you don't have to worry about it. I don't care. I love you and I'll love both babies." She had mentioned going on a date with another pae. He didn't want to think of said male had...caterpillarish qualities. It was something he refused to think about.

This conversation had gotten awkward fairly quickly. Perhaps he was partially at fault for his brash handling of the situation, but it was a little late to be subtle now. He also was not completely at a loss of what to do. Would they notice if he slowly edged out of the room? Obviously it was a conversation for the two of them. Infidelity was...heavy. However Dameon was a big enough pae to accept the consequences of his absence.

Dementia Requim Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Starry sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Raken, I really do appreciate everything you did for Dameon, the Girls?, and myself, but could you please leave us alone for a bit?" Weary emeralds moved from Dame to her brother. Raken really hadn't handled the caterpillar thing well at all, but she probably would have done the same thing.

"Once I'm able to get up and move around a little why don't you get everyone together and I'll make a big meal for the whole family?" She tried smiling, mostly managing an exhausted and probably quite creepy face. "We haven't had one of those since before you all left... It would be nice to have everyone together for once. Meet your nephew's boyfriend, any grandchildren you might have, all that kind of thing." By the end of it Star was sounding more sure of herself. At least a little more energetic. And that was when her eyes returned to Dame. "You and I need to have a talk Dame." Her gaze drifted down to the little one in Dame's arms. It seemed so... Peaceful. There was no way she was going to treat the baby like an oddball, not if she had loved Cressy with all her heart just like the two boys before her. This one was no different.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:52 pm
An out? Didn't have to tell him twice. The male nodded, already one foot out the door. "I'll make the arrangements shortly after going back home..." Something caught his ear however. He was too smart of a pae not to notice. As far as he knew, he only had two nephews and Junior once had a female mate. "Good for Shageki. I look forward to meeting him." With that he ducked out of the room. If one of their boys were queer, who was he to judge? No doubt was a lovely male considering the starred nephews gentle personality.

A family reunion sounded very nice. He missed his brothers and sisters. And he hadn't yet met Dyas' children. But while the 'nephews boyfriend' slipped his brain, starry's comment to him did not go unnoticed. He winced. His wife could have possibly cheated and he was somehow in trouble?!

It seemed Starry's outting had slipped quietly by until his brother spoke his goodbyes. Things started clicking. "...Shageki has a boyfriend?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:06 pm
Starry hadn't meant it as Dame being in trouble, though he was if he seriously thought she had cheated on him. Even if he had been gone for Guardians knows how long, she had waited until he was almost home before even considering getting herself out of that depression his leaving had left her in.

"I'll let Shage know." She smiled at Raken, attention turning to Dame. It didn't seem to take long before he realized what she had implied. "That is where he's been Dear." There was still a smile on her face, this one more amused and loving than anything demeaning. "Shageki didn't just go off and move out on his own. He's been staying with a wonderful fae from what Junior told me. Would you like to hear about it?" Starry asked, not for one second regretting breaking a promise to her son. Dameon needed to know, and Raken was going to find out soon enough anyway.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 pm
"I thought it was with a girl, not a dude!" Dameon exclaimed, his mouth slightly agape. "Not that there's a problem with that." He quickly fixed, not wanting Starry to think him...homophobic. "Just...Shageki was always running around chasing girls as a kid. For a while he was sweet on that female...Zoe? Zoey? And how long have you known?" Why were pae keeping secrets from him? Junior he understood. The polarbear and him still needed to have a talk to smooth out things since the punching him in the gut. But Shageki and Starry not mentioning anything was shocking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 pm
"Think for a bit Dear, Shage never had any luck with the girls. At all. Junior seemed to find one and commit, and he's completely straight." Starry held up her finger to make a point, "Zoe was Ducky's sister wasn't she? Or at least related to Ducky. The interest there may have been genuine but I don't think it would have ever been meant to be, Shage seems very happy with his boyfriend." The second finger had gone up. "I've only known for a little while." Starry leaned back, putting her hand down.

Starry leaned against her husband to get comfortable, or at least be a bit more intimate. Guardians knew they hadn't had enough of that kind of time since he returned. "Shage asked me to keep it down low. I'd really just forgotten you didn't know about him until after I said something to Raken. But in the heart of telling you everything, I have no idea if Cressy is even interested in a romance." Starry tried lightening the mood a bit. "I wouldn't be surprised if she finds a woman that makes her feel like the queen of the isle either." She shrugged a bit. There was nothing wrong with liking those of the same gender in her book. Even if it was a bit of a shock to Dame.

"Junior knows the boy that caught Shage's heart, but I've yet to meet him."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:50 pm
That would have been strange if Shageki continued with Zoe. A romantic relationship with your sister in law?

Then again, it probably wouldn't have worked out...on account of Shageki's apparent gayness. The thought of Cressida being with a female was almost laughable. The thought of Cressida being with a male WAS laughable. For a child of two generally sweet pae, Cressy was quite...prickly. He doubted if the green demonic even had a friend. He kept one arm supporting the sleeping pae-pillar as the other reached over to hold his wife. With preparing for the new babies he didn't doubt for a second that she truly forgot. They had been quite busy the past few weeks. "Hopefully Shage will feel comfortable enough soon to change that last part." The yellow pae leaned over to gently kiss the top of her head. "Anything else I'm missing? Junior finding new love perhaps?" His namesaked son would probably never tell him himself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:58 pm
"I'm sure he will. From what I understand Sigurd is taking good care of Shage. Treats him like a princess and everything." She smiled, gently caressing the little one in her arms. Dame's last question was laughable at best, depressing at worst. "That boy is stubborn and stuck in his ways. The only woman that will attract him is probably one that's going to leave him shortly after he realizes how much he loves her." She frowned. "No, he hasn't found someone yet. I wish he'd find the right one though."

"And speaking of finding romances." Her gaze flickered up, looking at him in the eye. "You know I never have and never would have that kind of relationship with another pae Dame. I tried once, and he made me happy, but he wasn't you. We never even got to the point where this baby could have happened. That aside, I was pregnant for the normal amount of time, nothing longer than that." Starry shook her head. "I can't believe you thought I'd cheat on you, especially since we have one gorgeous girl that looks about exactly like what we'd produce. The little one in your arms doesn't look much like either of us at all. Aside from her green eyes, and even then, they're not the right shade."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:16 pm
Like a princess? Oh if he wasn't Shageki's father, he would have a field day teasing him about that. Out of love of course. At news of Junior though, he was a bit sad himself. As much as they butt heads recently, he loved him and wished only for his happiness. "He'd probably need to deal with losing Ducky first." It was strange, him recommending Junior find new love. If Starry had done that faster than she had, he wouldn't be holding her then. They wouldn't have the new babies in their arms.

But him and Starry were soul mates. If Junior was able to move on, perhaps Ducky wasn't his soul mate in the end.

As infidelity rose to the surface again, he took to looking at the pae-pillar girl. She was right. Looking like his love would take quite the stretch of the imagination, while as the golden haired girl looked exactly like a match of both of them. Even more of a blend then their twin boys. "I...I know Star. I believe you. I suppose I am still unsure of myself." He closed his eyes with a deep sigh. "I nearly lost you, and keep feeling that at any moment I will again. That one day you'll wake up and realize you can do better."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm
Starry let the subject of their sons slip, choosing instead to focus on the subject she had just broached a moment ago. "Dame, I could have done better if I wanted to. And you could have done better than me if you wanted to." She smiled, supporting Soliel as best she could with one weakened arm. "And you know something?" The blue femme reached up to gently caress his cheek. "I'm so very happy that I chose you. You are my mate in everything Dame, and really, even if there was a man out there that is or was better than you I'd still pick you every time."

"You are my shiny yellow banana and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Have more confidence in yourself. You've got a huge loving family, and we'd never leave you. Even if the kids think we're crazy and probably gross because of parent love." The thought amused her. She'd thought something along those same lines when she was younger. She probably would think the same if the ones who raised them hadn't gone off their own directions.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm
At first he was surprised by the whole 'could have done better if I wanted to'. But by the end it made sense. He opened his eyes when she gently touched his cheek. "Except for Junior. He could probably do without me." He spoke softly while looking at his beautiful mate. He knew why Junior was angry. Understood that it was out of protection of his mother. He was proud that he raised a son to stand by what he believed in. But months had passed with no resolution to their issue. If he had held his breath for an apology for the punch, he'd be long dead and buried by now.

But Starry's words gave him comfort with at least the two of them. He leaned over to softly kiss her lips. "I love you Star. I wouldn't trade you for all the riches on the island."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 pm
"No, not Junior. He wouldn't be the man he is if not for you." And that was all she would say on it. Junior was so stubborn, but he stood by what he believed in. He really was a good kid, even if he did owe Dame a huge apology for punching him. Not that she wasn't secretly cheering him on for it. Everything was so confusing since Dame had returned, before it had been depressed. Just being sad and alone, and missing him. And all of a sudden he returned and she couldn't figure out what she had been doing for all that time.

"Good. Now that we're okay.... Can we get something to eat? I'm sure the babes are hungry too." Starry smiled, her stomach growling loudly to add to her words. As soon as she was fed she was certain the babies would be awake enough to eat something. They were little growing pae after all, they needed to eat all they could to keep their energy and strength up.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 pm
He'd agree with her statement on raising Junior. He was extremely proud of his son. At mention of food he nodded, more than happy to stuff his exhausted wife with food. And have the poor babies eat more than the strange slop Raken had concocted. "First thing though, which names did you want to use? I've been calling them baby 1 and baby 2 because I didn't want to give them names without you."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff