Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Bleach: Darkened Swords
Rankings and Rosters [Updated: 7/03] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaiyou Kageryuu

Fashionable Combatant

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am
Steel Gallade
Recent invitee of Negative J3T, I will laying claim to Head Visored spot.

Negative J3T
Ask and you shall receive. I am already making the character that I will be playing for quite some time here. And he is going to be rather fun

Xaiyou Kageryuu
So we meet again. I am also upset you took that top spot, because I was already planning on bringing Eilam into this, BUT NOOOOO. You just HAD to take his top spot. xD No worries.
you know im going where the quincy need me stressed haha bro my rp sample was on par with Soul and Rain when they had that page stretcher fight in the GE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Um, I want to claim Division Eleven for my own.  

Lorde Kokoro

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Crew

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm
Onin Harashi Tsuna
Um, I want to claim Division Eleven for my own.

Sure. *nods* I know how u rp so . you good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 pm
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Shy Slytherin
May I please be captain of squad 10?

If you wish, I can send you a roleplay scenario, that is if you wish to see a bit into Yuki's world.

I'm still working on the profile though, so if you wish to wait til after the profile is done to make your decision, that too is fine.
𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽...𝒫𝓇𝒾𝒹𝓮...𝔇𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢...

If it would be easier and faster for you to provide an RP sample, please do so. I can provide a setting and/or details for your sample if you wish or require them.

I will message you a roleplay sample as soon as I can. Thanks smile  

Shy Slytherin

Shy Slytherin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 pm
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Yuki's Profile is finished.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24367451#365564369

I'll send the rp sample in a few.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Shy Slytherin
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

She's been approved : )

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Slytherin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 pm
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Shy Slytherin
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

She's been approved : )

would you still like the rp sample/mini story?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm
Shy Slytherin

Sure.

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:30 am
I would like to ask what all goes into the choosing of the squad captains if I may. Also, the location of the profile skeletons so I can shift my characters over to that instead of using the one I have currently set up for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:28 am
Enshara
I would like to ask what all goes into the choosing of the squad captains if I may. Also, the location of the profile skeletons so I can shift my characters over to that instead of using the one I have currently set up for them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=945677

the skeletons are there ^

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in.  

Noble Negative J3T
Crew

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Crew

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 am
Negative J3T
Enshara

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in. The sample can be about anything you want. If can't think of idea one of us can send u a scenario.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm
Negative J3T
Negative J3T
Enshara

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in. The sample can be about anything you want. If can't think of idea one of us can send u a scenario.

I guess somewhere in my half awake and half asleep state this morning that I missed it. Thank you.

I would like to be the captain of squad 11 if possible. The following is a sample of my rp skills.

Yawning, Freya sits up slowly in bed. She had managed to fall asleep the night before but not before almost driving her fist through a wall. Needless to say she had gone to bed very upset the night before and most of the things in her room were destroyed. Sighing, she looks around but slowly shakes her head. Her father, her only living parent after her mother died several years ago, had helped her get a place of her own. Understanding that she needed her own space. Slowly getting out of bed, she walks around pieces of broken furniture and glass. Her sword, one that she had specifically requested be made and sent to her from overseas; and cost a pretty penny, was currently resting up right in the middle of her coffee table in the living room. "Great, just what I need. Something else to try and fix." she mumbles. The sword was something she purchased on her own with her first big bonus from her job. Hearing her clock chime, she looks at it and freezes instantly.

"Crap." was the only word out of her mother before she started running through her apartment. Grabbing her clothes, she throws them on and heads out the door. Grabbing her bag and a piece of toast she hastily prepared in the process. Locking the door, she looks at her wrist watch and growls slightly. Crap, only ten minutes to get to the bus stop. This is not gonna be fun. she thinks as she takes off from her apartment at a run. The young woman received a few odd looks as she ran by but she didn't pay them any mind. Freya was used to odd looks. Ever since she was little, people had treated her differently for her odd colored hair and even for her hot hotheadedness. She was usually the first person to get angry at things, although she was getting better, and the first person to start a fight. Most of which she won. There were only a few fights she lost. So getting odd looks for her style of dress for the day wasn't bothering her.

Today's attire consisted mainly of a black jacket with detachable sleeves, light blue gloves that went just passed her elbows, one knee high light blue sock and the rest of her attire being all white. The jack itself had a hood that she currently was wearing. She wasn't fond of the early morning light and found that it hurt her eyes if she was out in it too much. So the hood was acting as a buffer from the sun and a way to keep her anger down from having to be in the bright light so early in the morning.

( This is a link to where the post is originally located as proof that it is myself that has done this post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24314735&page=1 )

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

touchstone3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm
Negative J3T
Enshara

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in.

I have a captains applications in but it has been ignored for almost a year  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm
touchstone3
Negative J3T
Enshara

we have completely wiped everything, you will need to remake the profile and the RP sample.  

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

touchstone3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 pm
Aero Diskence
touchstone3
Negative J3T
Enshara

we have completely wiped everything, you will need to remake the profile and the RP sample.

is it possible for the 7th division captain spot?  
Bleach: Darkened Swords

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff