Light's plot thread! (Stormborn, Ela, cheetahs) XP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:26 pm
Hi guys! I'm gonna try making a new plot thread, hopefully this goes well. I've been busy getting my life rearranged after moving from college to the work world, and now that I've got that down, I can get back into my pixel-digital savannah. XP

A couple of things about me and how I plan this to go!
> I've learned that when I try to force myself into playing someone I'm not currently in the mood for, it goes south. (IE, I dread needing to respond/quit responding.) Soooo this thread will typically focus on those I'm in the mood to play. :3 Characters may be traded in or out at any time.
> I've been gone for a little while, and some plots I don't remember, some plots both of us went missing and are hanging on the edge of existence, etc. Mate/pride/whatever else plots (unless they were already underway) are cancelled in my mind. If you don't want that to be the case, go ahead and post to let me know! I'd be happy to continue what we already had planned. :3 It's just easier to come back with a clean slate.
> Unless we have a pre-existing mate plot underway, I don't do mates anymore for my SoA. I've disappeared, I've had a lot of other owners disappear, leaving me in an awkward lurch… Just makes things simpler and freer to only plan flings. That being said, unless stated otherwise, my SoA are open for flings!
> For now, I have a harder time responding on the weekends- most responses will happen during the week.
> To offer plots, tell me who of mine you're interested in, who you're offering, and any ideas! Do quote me when you do so. :3 Meet-n-greets with no action/plans, just talking, I have a very hard time with. XDDD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Lions:
On a Stormborn kick with my lions right now. I ESPECIALLY want RP with the cubs, so this is kind of in order of preference. XDDD

User Image
Personality: Viridis is very new to me, and I only have a small idea of who I want him to be. :3 He will be very much against taking/using thralls, as both of his parents hold that rank. He hopes to climb to at least Reaver, and will not be the extremely-brutal-will-kill-for-pelts type. However, he will take what he wants, he is Stormborn. XP I have some plots in mind for him, but those will come up as he ages, if he heads that way on his own. :3
Looking for: Interactions within the pride! Especially friends/enemies he can make as a cub and grow up with. :3

User Image
Personality:Dagny will also be blunt and very competitive, but she is a bit more intelligent than average. Politics disgust her- you should have nothing that you didn't earn, or properly defend. She appreciates self defense, but prefers to apply her life towards creating, not stealing. (She doesn't mind it from others, but she'll be a home-maker.) As an adult, she'll be crafting edible minty things too ;DD
Looking for: Friends and (possibly?) enemies that are her size! Lions to grow up with, Dagny needs some connections.

User Image
Personality: Ina is much more easy-going than her half-sibling, Inari. They share a father, and Ina's mother carried a higher rank in their ex-pride. She was raised to fall into a better position in the pride, and as such she is more kindly and composed than her sister.

However, she too has some lack of censorship. She has little problem expressing her dismay, should it arise... Be it with the meal, or with your attitude. In that way, she is somewhat selfish. But unlike Inari, Ina will simply voice it, nice and calm, as opposed to exploding like her sister. Also, gossip to her is somewhat like food: She LOVES it…
Looking for: Friends in the pride, and in her clan! She's a great huntress, so hunts? Someone to gossip with? No mate offers please- next chance I get I'll be taking care of that myself. :3

User Image
Personality:Being Stormborn, he respects those who are stronger than him, certainly. However, he has little respect for those weaker. He's become better about it as he's gotten older, but it's still there. As such, as a cub and adol, he would steal from thralls- anything they could manage to accumulate that belonged solely to them. As a fresh adult, he fully intends not to stay in his current status for long- he hungers for being a reaver… and having a thrall. Ra'Shajirr has never lead an honest life, truly. He was born to a mouseish freeborn lioness and a strong reaver father. He trained while young to become the tough adult he is today, always aspiring to be like his father. As an adolescent, his father died on a viking, and his mother, stricken with sorrow at her mate's death, became ill and died not long after. Shaji has made friends with one of the (now ex) Warlord's sons and I have an RP in progress for him to become a reaver. :3
Looking for: Just more pride interactions. :3 Maybe a future fling?

User Image
Personality: She's blunt and to the point, and may get irritated if others tip-toe around issues with her, but if someone's upfront with her about anything she's more openminded. She seeks an exciting life, and finds a "peaceful" one to be waaaaaaay too boring. Inari dreams of being a Reaver, and keeps herself in prime condition for the day when females are once again allowed to prove their worth.
Looking for: Family interaction if her other two cubs want some mom-time. :3 Also, anyone who can help her make connections to someday become a reaver. XP  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:31 pm
Non lions:
Cheetah kick. XDDD

User Image
Personality: Skuld is truly a cheetah at heart. She gets no more of a rush from anything than from running at break-neck speed anywhere as fast as she can. Skuld's an easy-to-get-along-with cheetah. Additionally, Skuld is intrigued by all life around her- she is constantly looking at why something is where it is, and if it could be useful, she simply thirsts to understand the world around her.
Skuld is going through a lot of life changes at the moment. I had tossed her into Tianxia for quite a while, but all of her plots there have run cold, so I've pulled her. (She had a lot more excitement in the roguelands before she joined, so a rogue she'll stay. :3 ) That makes her an exile, and she's pretty bummed about that. Still, when you need to move in your life, you've gotta move, right?
Looking for: Just some roguey RP for now. :3

User Image
Personality: This cheetah is not who she appears to be… She is truly the goddess of gravity. Din has little respect for mortals, is generally a jerkface to the whole of the African savannah, and enjoys watching the suffering of mortals. The only ones she truly respects are other gods, and even then it can be touch-and-go if they're a "weaker" domain in her mind. She rarely disguises herself, but I'd like to play her doing so and playing around with it. She'll appear as a gutsy, jerky, mortal cheetah, because if all else fails, she's got her true form and powers to revert to. Din knows no fear! XDDDD
Looking for: RP with other cheetahs, possibly mortals. :3 I'd also like to fling her with a cheetah male, I think. :3 (Please be aware if you offer this, the cubs would be dumped on the male, left to their own devices to see if they'll survive, or treated like experiments if they stick with her. Not the best mother in the world for mortal cubs.)

User Image
Personality: Zam, to be honest, has never been played. :< His general personality idea is that he's a fail-face who collects shinies and trinkets. He was entered into a past blank-slate mix-n-match where he fathered 3 cheetons. :3
Looking for: ANYTHING. Anything but maiming and death.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:33 pm
One more for good measure, feel free to post!  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm
Up! XP  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:19 pm
I swore you put cheetahs just to lure me in xd <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 pm
@Chi: XDDDD MY DIABOLICAL PLAN WAS A SUCCESS! >D
You're free to offer whatever? XP But honestly, I've been watching big cat diary on netflix, made me remember how much I love cheetahs. XDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:50 pm
Light Atago
You're free to offer whatever? XP But honestly, I've been watching big cat diary on netflix, made me remember how much I love cheetahs. XDDDDDD

THATS WHAT GOT ME IN LOVE WITH THEM MORE!
I have rps links for you soon. And plot the quotes. XD  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:09 pm
Chi Sohma
Light Atago

THATS WHAT GOT ME IN LOVE WITH THEM MORE!
I have rps links for you soon. And plot the quotes. XD

Sure, hit me! :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 am
I'd love to play Snorre:

User Image

He could probably be convinced to play "house" with Dagny, as long as he gets to be the reaver... Or, I don't know... I haven't played him yet.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:53 pm
Annchen

He could play with Dagny, that'd be amusing! :3
I'd like to try him with Viridis too, maybe. (If you'd be open.) Maybe a "reaver" battle! XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am
Light Atago
Annchen

He could play with Dagny, that'd be amusing! :3
I'd like to try him with Viridis too, maybe. (If you'd be open.) Maybe a "reaver" battle! XDDD

Sure! Could you start one for us? I'm working this weekend, so if you'd like me to start I can do that on monday I think.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 pm
I offer my Sif for Ra'Shajirr.

Sif as a cub was rather quite and gentle, tender and easily bullied or perceived as week. As an adult, Sif is still a lot like that, but she's learned to fight, maybe not as well against a reaver or someone training to be, but enough to make things difficult.

I'm still looking for backlog on boy cubs teasing her as well as her traveling to visit her father Chander in the Mwezi'Johari. Presently I'm hoping to . a Stormborn that doesn't recognize her find her entering or near the borders of the pride's territory and try to make her into a thrall, create more tension and all before maybe finding themselves mates ... ?

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:59 pm
I have a bunch of cubs I could toss your way. But right now I would like to propose young!Kyr to meet Dagny. He's an adol now, but since I've only RPed him once, I don't have a problem aging him down a bit.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 pm
Sorry for the delay guys, my family decided to cause a lot of drama. Now that that's calmed down…

@Annchen: I can start one tomorrow or the day after if you're still interested! :3
@Dame: I'm not up for mate-hood with him, but we could certainly play them and see how they do for a fling. :3 I'm not sure he's your guy for catching her on the border though, I think he'd recognize a coat as bright as hers? XP Let me know what you think and we can start something up! :3
@Fey: I like that idea! :3 Would he be game for pouncing practice, or something of that nature? Or should they do something else that's more exciting?

Annchen

Dame NightFury

Princess_Feylin

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out