Lollers' Plot Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 pm
Hi there! This is my fresh and shiny plot thread! Feel free to offer whatever for any of my boys and girls here.
If need be, you can contact me in here, pm, Skype, or Aim.
Aim: clowniecindy

Thank you!

: razz riority::

User Image

Name: Agatanai Atadiusti
Pride: Ela'wadiyi :: Mantis Clan
Personality: 'tanai believes in living life to the fullest; as a cub, he's always looking for a new object to examine and a new cranny to explore. Much like his father, his curiosity is boundless, sometimes leading to some rather unwise decisions. Although not quite wanting to disappoint his mother, 'tanai finds it rather hard to sit and learn for long moments of time, easily distracted by a fluttering critters or the idea of playing with his sisters.
Plots: Cub, Family, and General. Specific plots or lions will be mentioned in the tag post.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:19 pm
Males

Lions

User Image

Name: Erevu
Pride: Pridelands
Interest: Yai
Personality: As of far, he's hard-working and dedicated, spending most of his time lingering near the border and building up his skills. He's rather loyal to the Pridelands, holding it in high regards and believing there to be no better place. Erevu also is somewhat of a rookie, trying his best to follow regulation and rules to a T but obviously amateur and unsure with some of his actions. He's currently wooing Lithia's Yai, nervously and unsurely.
Plots: Family and General.
Do not want: Leaving pride, mate/fling, death.

User Image

Name: Leli'takata
Pride: Schnee la Neige'milima
Mate: Shankhamala
Personality: Jolly and warm, he's a seer that's affiliated with the council. He recently had his first litter with his mate and is a complete doe-eyed dope with affection over the little ones. He also has a familiar hare named Tulizo'pisha.

User Image

Name: Faraji
Pride: Mvauiko I/T
Interest: Minoes
Personality: Faraji is normally very cold. Brother of the Waterspeaker, he is well respected among the other hunters and huntresses. However, his personality is stoic and merciless.

When around his family, his disposition is kinder, softer, and supportive. He's also playful and teasing with his siblings and only laughs around them.

User Image

Name: Iwen
Pride: Rogue
Interest: -
Personality: Iwen takes very much after his father. After experiencing quite a childhood, how could he not? He’s reserved with what he has to say whenever his father is around. ”Yes, sir.” and the rare ”No, sir” are usually the only words uttered around his dad. When Fsi happens to not be around, he becomes a sort of quiet mean and sporadically violent. He doesn’t enjoy having to be weak and pathetic around his father and so, he ends up taking it out on people around him. Iwen hates to feel inferior and, because of this, he looks down on females as his whole. His mother especially. He resents weakness and loathes her. Why doesn’t she fight back? Why doesn’t she stand up for herself? Of course, these are all questions he asks as a cub and after the constant disappointment, has stopped entertaining such thoughts and racks them all up as ”she’s a female”.

Iwen also believes females need a keeper, that they are just property, and that they shouldn’t be allowed to roam free. He believes all females are weak and that even the toughest of them are simply putting on a show. He will constantly try to prove that he’s the dominate one and rather than try and earn anyone’s respect, he’ll attempt to force it.

When he reaches his adult years, he’ll probably fling with several different types of females. However, eventually, he’ll find that one female that, no matter how many times he tries to prove who’s the strongest, simply won’t back down. Once his personality curves to a not quite gentle but more caring attitude, he will probably seek out his mother again and attempt to make amends for the past. He will also, hesitantly, seek out his father for questions. Depending on how that goes, he’ll either end up having a spat with him or reluctantly growing closer.
Plots: Family, Flings, and General.
Do not want: Mate, death.

User Image

Name: Miguu'haraka
Personality: Miguu recently woke up with amnesia, wounds, and a strange medallion hanging around his neck. Although he experiences flashes of memories and has so far figured out his name, he is still quite in the dark on information. He still remembers tactics and skills, finding that particularly odd.

Along with his memory loss, his attitude is stern, serious, and determined. He refuses to allow anyone to stop his goal; to figure out what happened.
Plots: Flings and General.
Do not want: Mate, death.

User Image

Name: Baridi'mkali
Personality: Blank slate.
Plots: Flings, Mate, and General.
Do not want: death.

User Image

Name: Mwanzo
Pride: Schnee la Neige'milima
Personality: His name means beginning. His twin's is Mwisho, 'end'. They are nearly inseparable.
Plots: Planned mate, family, general, general with his twin included.
Do not want: leaving pride and death.

Leopards

User Image

Name: Heiko
Interest: Complicated. He will fling right now but his interest is a traveling companion, a male lion by the name of Lokesh.
Personality: Heiko is rather naive. Growing up in a large family with three older sisters and both parents protective and very much alive, the leopard has yet to experience the hard trials of life. He takes things at face value and has little reason to suspect deceit, unless it's similar to the usual sibling taunting his sisters used to do to him.

Living in one rinky-dink home all his life, Heiko has finally learned the joys of travelling. Becoming quite nomadic, he recently venturing out on his own, the leopard can't find himself sitting in one place for too long, under the impression there was so much to see and just not enough time in the day. His inspiration for his sudden love of traveling would be a wandering lion, Lokesh.

Growing up with four older sisters and his mother(though, one of his sisters passed shortly before his departure from home), Heiko has realized that, despite his attempt to follow his father into becoming the man of the household, he has a rather girly side, much to his dismay. Being rather feminine, he enjoys flowers, dancing, children, and other cutesy things. He also finds that he's not adept in hunting, fishing, or any other necessities to surviving. Luck seems to be the reason for his survival, as of far, along with his knowledge on vegetation.

Whether a dangerous situation or not, Heiko is always easy-going. He thinks nothing is as serious as it appears and that there is always a way out, if one seriously looked and try. With that naive thinking, he can't find himself noticing the danger of a situation.

Heiko has witnessed very little skills in his life, usually only seeing crafts, cooking, and other feminine things. So, when seeing something he deems as amazing, such as a successful hunt, he can't help but grin and cheer. Easily-impressed, the leopard isn't hard to pleased at all, and is held with fascination by even the most simplest things.

Rather inexperienced in many things, the leopard can't hunt, fish, fight, or even do the basics of survival. Things come to him by luck and chance, usually. However, he is always looking to learn, and would always venture for a teaching from a passing rogue, if he's particularly impressed by something.
Plots: Flings, general.
Do not want: pride, mate, and death.

User Image

Name: Zuberi'amiri
Pride: Elimisha'sombea
Interest: Planned
Personality:Amiri is quite short tempered and irritable; he likes things done when he wants it, how he wants it, in the way he wants it. Of course, he doesn't usually get it the way he wants it, and logically knows that, but still can't help to get irked over the let downs and, in extreme cases, disobedience. Despite it all, he's not very violent. Of course, not because of his Colony's belief in defense, not offense, but because of his own need to keep control. Controlling is a definite attribute that one can spot right away when meeting him. Naturally, however, he wouldn't have become a council member without practicing logic and deductive skills; at least, when it comes to troublesome situations and getting things his way.

Despite all his downfalls, he is extremely protective and loyal to his pride. He'll easily stick his neck out for a member and grows disgusted at 'traitors' who leave the colony, despite logical(or illogical) reasons. Those near and dear to his heart, which are an unsurprising small amount, are treated with a gentle smile and more teasing than lectures, though his gruffness still lingers about.
Plots: General and pride, adoption?
Do not want: leaving pride, mate/fling, and death.

Wild Dogs

User Image

Name: Isaak
Personality: Based on the Teen Wolf series, Isaac.
Plots: General and family? Mayybe fling?
Do not want: joining pride, mate, and death.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:20 pm

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 pm
Meepfur

Safaia

NovaCracker

Ecavi

Andranis

magnadearel

Sherlolly

I would love to plot out some family roleplay/have 'tanai interact with his family, as a cub! c:  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

I'm game to try.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Would LOVE some cub sibling RP. <3

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:46 am
magnadearel
Lollipop x L u x u r y

I'm game to try.

Sweet!

It'll probs be one on one, unless everyone wants a whole family roleplay. c: I'll start one between Walelu and 'tanai soon.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:47 am
Sherlolly
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Would LOVE some cub sibling RP. <3

Awww yes!
What's Sasa like? Either way, 'tanai is totes going to sneak off from training to play. eue
Would you like me to start or do you want to?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:15 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Sweet!

It'll probs be one on one, unless everyone wants a whole family roleplay. c: I'll start one between Walelu and 'tanai soon.

One on one is better probly. And you'll most likely need to prod me into replies. *sigh* My muses have deserted me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:16 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
User Image

Name: Isaak
Personality: Based on the Teen Wolf series, Isaac.
Plots: General and family? Mayybe fling?
Do not want: joining pride, mate, and death.

I have Lawra (LOL laura >3> i think laurahale)
User Image
She would be a fling and she has 0 rps 8D;  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:44 pm
Going through each of my soa, updating their info, replying to tags, and venturing about old rps. ; v;

First off, Sauda'paka.
If you rather it drop, just let me know. I don't mind at alll.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 pm
Next, Heiko~
If you'd like to drop the rp, please let me know! c: I don't mind.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Erevu's inquiries~
If you wish to drop the rp, please let me know! I don't mind. c:

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash