Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm
...You want something and have the money for it, but the cheapskate side of your brain is all like "b***h, YOU DON'T NEED THAT! SAVE YO MONEY FOR A REAL NECESSITY!" xp

These boots... I want these boots:
http://www.shiekhshoes.com/p-62730-shiekh-diva-31s-sandals-black.aspx?CatID=65

But I have no skirts or shorts that would go with them, so I'd need to buy some clothes, too. I found a skirt and some tops I like, but altogether with the boots it'd cost about $100-$125 (plus shipping).

I mean, I've got just over $900 in my personal account... But I'll also be buying my own textbooks for the fall semester this time around, and I'm trying to save up to help my parents pay for getting me a new car sometime next year.

I WILL have a job, though, so I'll probably be earning anything between $177-$296 per week, depending on the hours I get.

UGH. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm
Maybe I'll just get the boots for now, and I can wait to buy the clothes until later in the summer.

I mean, it's more likely that my size of these boots will run out sooner than any clothes I could find to match them; after all, the boots are brand/store-specific, but I'm not as picky about where the clothes are from as long as they look good and coordinate well.

Hmm...  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:09 pm
Those are some nice boots. 3nodding

And I totally understand the feeling of trying to deliberate on what you should spend money on... or if you should just wait and save it for other more "responsible" things.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 pm
So, I bought the boots after all. Can't wait to get 'em in the mail! emotion_dowant

I'll get the clothes later. I'm sure I can find something later on that'll go with them just as well. smile  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:47 pm
There's a bunch of stuff I want that I bookmark pages for online, but the prices for some of it make me want to hold off until my next paycheck again and again. Not to mention all the LEGO kits and stand figurines that cost around $100. That's almost 2 weeks pay for me, seeing as how I only get to work 10 hour weeks right now. gonk  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games