Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Hey guys.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm
It's been a while. A very long while, actually.
I don't use Gaia anymore, I stopped almost a year ago, I think. Probably longer. I can't recall.

I don't think anyone will read this (guild seems kinda dead), but I wanted to post anyway with some updates on my life because I think the LSG was a big part of it when I was a young teen. This guild/site was what I looked forward to almost every day when I was younger. I also would not have met my SO had I not been part of the LSG.

Anyway, I'm 22 now and I just graduated from college yesterday. I'm going to take the NCLEX soon and become a Registered Nurse once my application for it goes through the State Board of Nursing. I'm only a little bit nervous.

I was proposed to last weekend, so I'm getting married sometime in the unforeseeable future. I've been with my fiance for 4.5 years now. I did not meet him specifically through the LSG, however I would have never met him had I not spoken to someone specific here. :)

I lived in Michigan for a few years before moving to Louisiana to go back to school. I also worked for EA Games for a little while testing their stuff. It was fun until a lot of office politics ruined it and I quit to get away from it and focus on school.

Those are the biggest things, I think. Of course a lot of smaller things have happened along the way, but I don't want to make this post that long.

This will probably be the absolute last time I log onto Gaia, and thus this guild, as I have a lot of planning for my life to do and it's only just begun.
I wanted to say thank you to every one of you. I know I was really, really bad back then (it's so embarrassing, how did anyone stand me), but it was all just part of my own personal journey and you all were a big part of it back then. If there are any personal grudges still against me, I am truly sorry. If no one remembers who I am, that's fine too. I'd rather be a distant memory than a negative one. But, I hope the good memories outweigh any negative feelings should there be any.

So, thanks for everything.

Good luck to you all on all of your future endeavors. :)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:24 pm
HOLY CRAP WOW HI

Congratulations on all that stuff! whee For some reason I thought you were older than me but yay happy things. c:  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deaux

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:22 pm
Good to see you back and I'm very happy things are going so well for you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm
HEY YOU!!! I REMEMBER YOU!
I made that (really really awful) avatar art for you way, waaaay back!
I'm really glad things are going well for you! Engaged? How excite!
And let's be honest; we were all little snots at some point early on, but not so much anymore. It's called growing up (lol)

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:18 am
HOLY s**t, KEI!

I still have art from you. redface

I'm glad to hear you're doing well... and getting MARRIED. crying Good luck to you. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:07 am
We used to be friends... Remember?  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:17 pm
Hey Kei! I still come by here almost daily, though I barely contribute!

Congratulations on graduating! And even more congratulations on the engagement! Best of luck, and I think it's an absolute shame we don't talk anymore!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:02 am
I guess I'm a tad bit late and you're probably never going to read this.
Still I want to say congratulations and wish you all the luck in your future endeavors.
I also want you to know that I never considered you bad, I always saw you as a friend.
It's quite saddening to think that it has been so long, the years have just flown by and I lost touch with so many of my friends in the LSG.
But yeah, I guess we have to grow up sometime.  

Dune make you Swoon

Tipsy Player

Arianah

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:29 am
I always wondered where you disappeared to!
Congrats in your nursing degree! And the engagement!

And well, if you do decide to hop on here again, say hi. Ok?

And I still have art of yours too! It was good stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:09 am
I definitely remember you, nice to know things are working out for you! I'm also just passing through temporarily, so have a great rest of life. smile  

Gargantuous

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff