Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellishGayliath

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm
I'd say I'm pretty well out and about, I don't really have any problems whatsoever talking about it either. I think It'd be hard for people to understand I'm a gay dude who is also trans so they might mistaken me as straight ._. but that doesn't bother me. IM PROUD! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:19 am
I'm not really out to anyone, tbh. Not even my friends know mostly because im still questioning a few things but too afraid to bring it up out of fear they wont get it or assume its completely cut and dry.  

MillyWays

Fuzzy Fatcat

Ghost Wolf15

Dapper Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:57 am
I guess you could say I'm out to my "Second" family. Since going to college I have found people who love me for me and also my girlfriend so I have no problem acting myself when I'm off at school. Though my actual family is a different story. They aren't very religious, but they do have some old views. Only my older sister and her husband knows, and I'm planning on telling my mother soon, with my sisters support so I guess that's all I could ask for. heart  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff