Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] DANGER! ...or not? (Ari, Mags, Jhulsa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

“I’m bored.”

“You’re always bored.”

“I know. Amuse me?”

“Why me?”

“Cause Asikari and Shuu are being dumb and off gallivanting elsewhere! You’re here now.” The triplet reasoned with his non-similar sister.

Mng’Ariza rolled her eyes. “You got to be kidding me. Why didn’t you go with them?”

Magomvi shrugged his shoulders.

Another eye roll.

“Oh, you know you how fun with me! Remember that time we snuck out of the den---“

“---only because of a bet---“

“—that you lost!” Mags stated proudly. His golden eyes shifted, hearing the rustling in the forest. “Shh…”

“I’m not the one wh---“

“shhh!” the triplet stated again, eyes narrowing. “Danger is afoot!” the lion bounded off, leaving his sister groaning. She had to follow though; it was in her nature to make sure that at least one of the troublesome trio was kept out of…trouble… Mng'Ariza had a feeling this would be quite a difficult task.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:51 pm
Oh, was this ever fantastic! Jhulsa had never been happier than she was now, out on her pilgrimage, free to explore all the wonders and mysteries the world had to offee. The mountain was fine, sure, but it was just one mountain in a great big world, one pride of lions among many. What was the rest of the world like, and why? It was the great question that Jhulsa always asked: Why? Also, how, but why was foremost. Why was no place the same as another, why was no person the same as another, why did anyone think and do as they did, and not some other way? Why did it matter? Why, why, why?

...a more relevant question at this moment, however, was what was that noise? Was that a voice she'd just heard? Dark ears swiveled forward, and she peered at her surroundings. She was fairly certain she'd crossed into occuppied territory awhile back, but that didn't concern her nearly as much as it probably should have.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 pm
Meepfur

“See! Ari look. DANGER”

“I really don’t think…”

“Nonsense! Whoever can get through the spirits in the woods is dangerous”

“…Or just smart enough to follow the paths Aisu and Caia set out…”

“Feh,” Magomvi crouched low in the tall grasses, rather glad his pelt blended with them. “State your name and business here!” If Asikari and Shuu were here, this would be a great tag-teaming effort. It always confused strangers, especially since the three were identical. Ari never wanted to play along.

The blue eyes female watched her brother make a fool of himself. She didn’t blend with the grasses, there was no need. “Or she can just keep going and ignored the lion trying to interrogate her. Since when did you become ‘guardian’ of the forests?” Ari approached the darker female as Magomvi popped up from his ‘hiding’ spot.

“Party-pooper.” He grumbled, standing next to his sister.

“Don’t mind him,” the lighter of the two lions stated. “We think dad might’ve stepped on his head when he was younger…Actually, pretty sure of it.”

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 pm
Yes, that was definitely a voice, and a rather authoritative one, at that! They sounded quite serious, but for her part, Jhulsa was not particularly concerned. While not a daredevil by any means, she nonetheless lacked a healthy sense of self-preservation; she never really expected anything bad to happen to her. I was possible, she supposed, as bad things did happen, and so they could theoretically happen to her, but...that was never enough to keep her from exploring.

And when the voices revealed themselves to be two adolescents, it reinforced her assumption that there was no reason to be worried. "Hello," she offered, blinking impassive gold eyes at the pair. "My name is Jhulsa, and I'm looking."

At and for a lot of things. "Who are you?"

KasaiLoki

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out