Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Man of 10 Katana's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Adrian chuckled as the two apparent superpowers fought it out and trash-talked, in the end he hopped down pulling his scythe out as he walked off humming to himself as he stepped out of there range he laughed out loud and jumped high into the air and floated upwards and turned to watch the fight truly start  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

Shadow Fang zero dodged the attacked and something inside him snapped "hehehehehehehahahahahahaha........" Shadow fang zero teleported multiple times around astron and fired inner dimensional beams at him "Chaos Dimensional Devastator Blast." shadow fang zero continued to fire and laugh a psychopathic laugh
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron gritted his teeth as he was hit multiple times by the beams, each one knocking him around and turning his metal flesh red. "Enough!" Astron bellowed as he tightened his grip on his axe and slammed it on the floor creating an earthen shockwave. The ground began to shake and crack open, houses fell and crumbled to bits, and a large amount of dust was kicked covering his immense figure. "I was right to call you a coward, especially if this is the same technique you used to minimize my army of demons. You have no guile or actual abilities, just powers that help you stay at a distance and keep away from real fighting. I will flatten this world before I ever call you a worthy opponent." Astron moved out of the dust with his white flaming axe and his metallic body dirtied with the dust that clang to him. He spun the axe around in his right hand and waited for Zero to continue his assault.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:32 am
User Image

Shadow fang zero stopped right in front of astron and punched him multiple times with super heated fists that can melt steel. "COWARD COWARD I AM NOT NO COWARD I WAS GOING EASY NOT REVEALING MY TRUE POWER." the next punch sent astron flying into a sharpened steel bars
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

As Astron was knocked flying he swung his axe hitting Zero in the head knocking him flying as well. Astron's metal shattered the steel he was thrown into, but the impact put him in a slight daze. "Yes, you coward. Your words are more hollow than your head. Your only power is in surprise attacks and yeah sure you can pack a damn heavy punch but so can I." Astron stood and waited for Zero to return, he had lost sight of the man, or beast, after he hit him with his axe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 am
User Image

Zero got up and looked into a shattered mirror and saw he looked different "What did you do to me. why do i look like this." Zero felt a huge power inside of him a power like no other. "this power is incredible....what ever you did i should thank you astron." Zero started to walking towards astron.
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:06 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron raised an eyebrow as he saw Zero appear to him in a new form. "What are you? How many forms do you even have?" Astron would not let the man get any closer to him. He gripped his flaming axe and waited, if Zero got within range of his swing, Astron would go for a decapitation swing. Astron was growing impatient and just wanted to kill this thing already.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

Zero walked towards astron. then he flew incredibly fast and side kicked astron in the face sending astron flying into the air. "hehehe...." zero teleported behind astron then dropped kicked him sending him into the ground then he put both of his hands together and said "OOOOOOMEEEEEGAAAAAAAA CHAAAAOOOOOSSSSS BLAAAAAASSSSSTEEEEEEEER" a powerful giant black and purple beam came from zeros hands and was sent downward towards astron destroying where astron is and the surrounding area
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 am
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron lied flat on the ground, his metal flesh replaced by his regular flesh, most of his bones shattered, and finding it hard to even breathe."You're.....still.....n-nothing, but.....a good for nothing.......coward." Astron picked himself back up onto his feet using his axe to support him. He looked at Zero and growled."You're just weak and you can't accept it, because its the truth."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 am
User Image

Zero floated down towards astron slowly and he said in a very cold tone "hehe...me a coward...hm me weak. i maybe many things but those words you called me are not it. i destroyed your metal flesh and i broken your bones. how can i be weak. when you are the one standing there injured and me i have hardly a scratch. hehehe.....do you honestly think that a pathetic demon like you were a match for me. i might have bragged about myself but no more time to unleash my true power." Zero teleported in front of astron and kicked and punched incredibly fast over and over again. then he jumped in the air putting his open hand in front of astron's face saying "Chaos Cannon." a purple blast of energy went right in astron's face sending him flying about 100 feet away from zero. "hehehe....."
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 pm
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron looked at Zero as they both floated in the air and Zero aimed a blast at Astron's face. "You're weak....." Astron pulled up his axe smacking Zero's hand into the sky and shooting the blast upward. Astron formed his metal flesh again and used the weight to plummet himself back to the ground. As Astron smashed into the ground he created another crater and kicked up another dust storm. Inside the dust storm Astron rolled over and spit out blood, he coughed now and again then stood up gripping his axe, he was not staying down until he was dead.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image

Zero flew high up in the air so he wouldn't get lost in the dust storm "Pathetic trick that is causing a dust storm to hide in. that is the true way of a coward is to hide." Zero put both hands in the air and said "RAGNAROCK SPHERE" a red giant sphere formed and he thrown it down towards the dust storm. "Dodge this....hehehe" Zero the launched a series of blasts of black energy towards the dust storm "more coming to ya...hehehe"
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:50 pm
Monotonesword34

XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

"Had it been initially my plan to create a dust storm then I would be a coward, it is physics and reality that created this." Astron took his axe and surrounded it in the white flame, he swung it down cutting the red sphere in two. Cutting the red sphere generated and explosion, which he used the force of to knock him away from the barrage of black energy balls. He smacked into the ground and rolled into a building that stopped him from going any further. "With all your power, lets see you come down here with your fist." Astron stood to his feet and dropped his axe. "Let's see you in hand to hand combat."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

Zero flew down to the ground and was about 100 feet away from astron. then zero got into his fighting pose. "Ok hand to hand combat any tricks i will end this fight with a single move." Zero motioned him to make the first move
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:12 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX

User Image

Astron balled up his metal fist and ran at Zero throwing a punch for his head.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff