Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
OPEN-I need plots of the Stormborn and Pirate Variety!! 8DDD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:04 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Yep. I'm definitely looking for a fling for Brigh. She wants some male attention, just not Stormborn male attention. Also, it's become abundantly clear to her that she's related to a good portion of the pride at this point both through her father's family and through Al-hattal in general. HAHAHAHAHA.

--------------------------------------------------------

Her name is Fresa'nafsi and she grew up as part of the I'U (that pride Nessi and I are trying to bring back up from the ashes, haha). Her father was a Seer, and her mother was a warrior. She is a firm believer in the gods, and does worship them. Both her parents were quiet and kind, and some of that rubbed off on her. But her Grandfather is also an old hardass and some of THAT also rubbed off on her.

So in essence, she turned out to be no-nonsense, but kind with some warrior tendencies, but no proper training in sight :]. She hunts well, though. And she has a knack for tracking which helps her with the hunting, and could help with other kinds of hunting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm
hibi-tea

Okay awesome! I think that Hook has some bloodline in the Stormborn through his mother Samia. But they are mostly with the Galning family line. The ones my Vitania is breeding into lol.
So they aren't related.

I'd love to RP them. So much. I could do some SRPs to get his RP count up. I think he has like..one. But it's super easy to use him so it won't be a problem.

___

Kroff is a good guy. His mother was gentle, his father was protective. He's kind, despite his pride. He doesn't show it though. So she would have to be around him for a day or so to see he was a good guy. He has to have a hard exterior or risk being labeled weak, obvs. haha. But out in the rogue lands, I don't think it would take much to get him to open up.

He has this notion of romance, much like his parents.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 pm
For either Kroff or Fenrir, I would like to offer Umeko as a possible mate. She is somewhat of a woman scorned at this point. She fell hard for a Reaver in the pride and had a litter of cubs by him, but was unceremoniously dumped when that Reavers mate (who was presumed dead) returned to the pride. So she was left to raise her 7 cubs on her own (though dad was around a bit to care for them).

From what you said it sounds like Kroff might be a better fit but I would love rp with either of them to see if I can find the right for her. I would think that she would need someone who is a little less macho than the average stormborn.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:50 am
nessiaing

Fenrir is a good guy too. His father is a bard, his mother is a Reaver. But she's a good Reaver, so he's not been raised to be aggressive, really. He is a tough guy, and he's best friends with Kroff. So the two are rather similar really haha. Kroff maaay have something going with Hibi.

But Fenrir is definitely looking for something too! He would be angry that someone would abandon their cubs. He's very .. I don't know, he has a strong moral base. He thinks all children should be claimed by their families, and he'd probably be even more drawn to her if he knew her history. Because he'd wanna fix it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:32 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Lets give them a shot then! I can start an rp later today I think, I will quote you in it. The dad is still around and seess the cubs and the cubs know there father, Umeko feels like he abandoned them though because she thinks they should have been raising them as a family.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:09 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
nessiaing

Fenrir is a good guy too. His father is a bard, his mother is a Reaver. But she's a good Reaver, so he's not been raised to be aggressive, really. He is a tough guy, and he's best friends with Kroff. So the two are rather similar really haha. Kroff maaay have something going with Hibi.

But Fenrir is definitely looking for something too! He would be angry that someone would abandon their cubs. He's very .. I don't know, he has a strong moral base. He thinks all children should be claimed by their families, and he'd probably be even more drawn to her if he knew her history. Because he'd wanna fix it.

I finally started an rp for us here here Just incase you don't get quotes I thought I would leave it in the thread for you too.  

nessiaing

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am
Sorry for the delay guys but I thiiiiink I have tagged everyone 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:19 am
I think we were RPing via AIM before I flaked in a big way. Did you want to continue that?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:42 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

We has a cubbing rp between Erykk and Sif ...

I also throw Sif at all your other stormborns.

And I has two pirates Dru for general pirate rp with any of them and Ndima who considers herself a master brewer and is obsessed with the art.

She also has a rp with one of your rogue (?) hyenas .. ?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff