Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o
  o
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:44 pm
Why didn't you tell me to look into Fable? I snagged it for 4 bucks and sat down to play it before I went to bed, "just to check it out" and five hours later I was still going.

It kind of reminds me of Zelda in that there is not a ton of leveling up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Which one? Fable 2 was better than 3, but both are under 5 bucks at most used game stores currently.

If you liked Fable, try Kingdoms of Amalur. It's got a similar play style with less focus on the buying property and trying to have sex with everyone, but more fantasy and exploring. Should be under 15 or so most places.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Arianah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 am
This is Fable 3. I'm at the "gimme better weapons" stage and trying to balance between money making and tyranny. Quite convinced I'm not going to make enough to save the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 pm
Arianah
This is Fable 3. I'm at the "gimme better weapons" stage and trying to balance between money making and tyranny. Quite convinced I'm not going to make enough to save the world.

Take your time and remember to keep your houses in repair. Money becomes a non-issue later in the game if you build accordingly.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Arianah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:45 pm
Just got my first STD. Damnit that second husband I married just be a whore. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Last time I played through that game, I think I didn't bother marrying anyone and would have just gotten cats if I could.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Arianah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:40 am
Wait, what? I just killed Walter and that's it? I spent two days on this game. I hope it didn't cost a s**t ton of money when it came out. The only reason I'm not seriously pissed is that it was the same price as an App Store game. LOL

I'm doing some side quests though...gotta say, the attacks are for more intense than the final battle. Psh.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games