Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

As far as Crafters went Sunshine was probably far on the list. He worked with dyes helped to turn scraps of fabric found on the shore line into beautiful pieces that attracted attention; both sexual and envious. Since her time in the pride lands she had managed to work patterns into her pieces, and even now she strutted around her favorite cloth, it's orchid tail pooling near her forepaws.

Still, it wasn't enough. She wanted something...more. Cubs perhaps, a family to warm her den at night, or at the very least some creature to rest with her. While male company might be nice, a female companion would be best. Better to keep those disgusting smells away from her.

Moving about the sand she searched, combing the beach for something to use as inspiration.

Conrad the Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

Within the boundaries of her pride, Rani felt very secure and safe. She would never lounge around the beach, stopping to nap as she so pleased or romp in the water against the waves. With the goddess of insanity back in the pride's lands, Rani was not the least bit disappointed that her own emotionally abusive muse did not return to her. The waves glistened, or shimmered like the most beautiful jewels she had ever laid her grubby little thieving paws on. It was with a cubbish yearning she jumped against them, trying to catch the peaks between her paws or jaws. In her enjoyment she didn't even realize there was someone else near by, it could have been a predator or a shark and she would have died a happy, gleeful death. That was until she was taken by surprise by a huge swell and washed up on the shore.

"Well sucks to you too!" She yelled at the ocean, not expecting a response then nodded as if she had won the argument then turned around and laid her eyes on the bumble bee colored lioness.

"Oh.. Hi there..." She chuckled nervously.

Painted Moose
Sorry this took so long! RP has my full attention now.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 am
While it wasn't that uncommon for Sunshine to see another on the sands it certainly was with a sigh of agitation that it was someone so...cubbish. That romping was the sort of thing that she hated most in this world; adults who couldn't leave their youth behind them. Here they were, on the edge of a great pridal expansion, and she was mucking about in the waves!

Sunshine snorted. What a fine waste, that one. She stood with one brow quirked coldly, watching with a passive gaze as the other female rolled up on to shore. "Do you normally spend productive hours in argument with the ocean?" Her words were sharp and blunt.

Conrad the Mighty
I suck royally and forgot it was my tag in this. So sorry!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:49 pm
Rani was a little thrown off by the abruptness of the pleasant bubble bee colored female. Her expression grew up a decade in a matter of seconds. "Oh goodness, no. I just enjoy a bit of a fun every now and then between heists."

How much more productive could she be? Rani was indeed productive, she was the leader of the Thunderbirds for crying out loud! In the span of a year they had pulled off over 16 heists with countless treasures to show for it.

"Who are you?" She asked with a sharp upwards nod, her orange hair flapping up and back down over her eyes.

Painted Moose
It's all good! I'm just glad to keep this going smile

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 am
Conrad The Mighty

For all of Rani's skills and worthwhile adventures, Sunshine knew little of them. She had either tuned out any talk of the Thunderbirds while in conversation with others, or purposefully avoided anything that didn't meet her desires.

"I doubt you've heard of me, as I've seen little of you." She sneered, lifting her head so that she had to look down her muzzle at the other. "But if you must know, my name is Sunshine and I'm of the Crafters." Obviously this little wretch didn't spend much time around the finer things in life, or she would have bobbles of her own. "Who are you supposed to be?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:05 am
If this strange pride member had heard of the Thunderbirds without being a member, the group would not be accomplishing their goal effectively. It was supposed to be a secret not spoken about to anyone not already a member. Rule #1. You do not talk about Thunderbirds outside of the Thunderbirds. A little repetitive, but for good alliteration purposes. At the sneer she only smiled coyly, covering a light laugh within her chest.

"I am Rani, and I am sorry to say it is the job of the merchants to keep the crafters and the thieves separate, Sunshine." This was the theory of her good friend, Exis, the only non-T-bird that knew of their great achievements by funneling the wares they collected into the gypsy market place. He had many theories, but this was among her favorite. She hoped it did not need to be said that she was in fact, a thief and stole the materials her 'bobbles' were made from.

Painted Moose

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:35 pm
Conrad The Mighty

"Oh, so would a Merchant clean your fur as well, and feed you meat? You would have them relay your ideas into crafts, so why not claw feed you while they're at it?" Sunshine sneered, completely unphased by the quickly building tension. If she'd learned one thing dealing with other females it was that she had the ability to fight on their level, no matter the cost. If only she had been more knowledgeable on her opponent. To her the gathering of materials and goods was grunt work, which placed Rani lower than snails in Sunshine's book.

"You can keep your waves and your heists. They're both things that won't keep once you break a leg. Crafts are forever, and if they're worn, they're replaced." Which was what she planned on doing with Rani. Surely there was someone better she could talk to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:02 pm
Rani just smiled, laughing softly with good hearted intention and shook her head slowly. She guessed it did need to be said after all. The crafter's sneer was met with kindness and a sense of community that Rani shared with all pride members, no matter how they met.

"You misunderstand me. I'm not fond of merchants, in fact I avoid them as best I can. A strong thief is prepared for all contingencies, unlike you, I am not gifted with creating. But our positions are simpatico: without someone to bring a crafter supplies they would need to be exponentially more creative, and without someone to utilize those stolen items, there would probably be less thieves." It was no secret that the psychology of most thieves was a matter of pride, to see something they stole on another lion brought insurmountable pride. Crafters only saw a small drop in the large bucket. Rani had an underwater vault full of treasure she would not give up for the world. Not even her children knew of it's vastness, or it's location. Only that she was no poor or stupid mook, and they never wanted for anything.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? Even stripped of your wares, you have quite a remarkable figure." Her intention was not to suck up, but perhaps placate, see how Sunshine would react to a compliment.

Painted Moose

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 am
Sunshine tossed her beaded mane away from her face with the remaining locks of frazzle mane gathering around her face. A misunderstanding. She clucked her tongue, trying her best to appear at least civil. Sunshine trusted the word of a thief as she would the safety of the sea in a storm.

"If you mean to garner a good relationship with me you've begun a bit too late. Climbing a mountain is easier without having pulled through a bog first." She had certainly made a mess of things, first with her lackadaisical attitude and then with her attempts at usurping Sunshine's power in conversation. There was a certain pleasure in imagining Rani's head buried in sand, but Sunshine was of a noble heart; she would never do such a thing. At least, not where others might find her.

"I think that for the benefit of our stations and our symbiotic positions we should be parting ways, wouldn't you agree?" She furrowed her brows, her temporary plastic smile replaced with a frown once again. "Yes, yes, I am aware of my figure, thank you for noticing." Even as off put as she was for the conversation, she couldn't hide her pleasure at hearing the compliment. She was a vain creature, after all. "I work diligently to keep myself in top condition, but that is beyond the point. I wish to be rid of you and I am sure you have other...more important things to attend to."

Conrad the Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 pm
Rani was not phased by attitude of the crafter, when she was growing up the godess of insanity had influence over every lion. It made each lion crazy in his or her own way, it made each one a puzzle in her eyes. Each edge was different, sharp or dull, but if you could find what brought the pieces together, Rani was able to understand how the lion works and in turn, find a way to deal with them. Sure, she had gotten some bumps and bruises, some verbal while others physical. But in the end, a working relationship that a lesser gypsy could not manage put Rani a step ahead of the game. In her mind, she just found the key to unlock this ray of Sunshine. It was all just a game, and in her mind, she had just won this battle; but the war would continue another day.

Rani smiled and nodded her head down, held it for a moment and came back up in a grandiose gesture.

"As you wish, I would never wish to stain your magnificent reputation. But for the record, I love climbing mountains in any weather." Her brow quirked playfully. She meant so literally and figuratively, there was no action Rani loved more than training on one particular mountain just out of the pride lines. But that had nothing to do with this.

"Have yourself a nice, Sunshiney, day." This was more of a joke for herself to muse over than anything else. Without waiting for a response, she turned away and headed for her little beach-view cave. The female had given her an idea for a heist she needed to jot down before it slipped right back out of her mind.

Painted Moose
El fin.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash