Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I remember you~~~
  Though none of you remember me~~~
View Results

en-pointe off-balance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 am
Oh man. I haven't checked in here in ages.

I joined the LSG as like, [+] Enigmatic [+] or something like that in like... 2005? And I remember thinking, everyone here seems so close, as if they all know each other in real life - but some of them explicitly reference being in college in the states, or already working adults, or high school students in Britain... I feel like a voyeur! Like a friendship voyeur. I hope I make friends with everyone!

And I promptly didn't! I'm bad at making friends online. x: But I've poked my head in every couple of months, and even posted once or twice on various accounts for the past.. wow, almost 10 years. And it's so nice to come back time after time and see familiar names!

...Anyway, nobody knows me but I admire you guys! ...Keep being the great people you all already are! c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 am
'sup?  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

en-pointe off-balance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:52 pm
hai. I'll just keep being socially awkward over here in the corner, if no one minds. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 pm
Gotta do whatcha gotta do!  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

Arianah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 pm
Hey! I remember you...Well the Enigmatic name I remember ha! How's it been and what have you been up to?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:16 pm
HI! It's been good. Been up to. uh, moving to Switzerland, going to high school, graduating high school, going to college, leaving college for depression purposes (like a month ago), and now a lot of sitting around trying to figure out a new path. Lotta things, really. And how have you been? c:

en-pointe off-balance

Arianah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 pm
Hey, sounds like my life! going to be 40 in a few years and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games