Submit

The Alien Lifeform

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:16 pm
Everyone loves a good villain, enemy, rival or antagonist (basically the same things most of the time). I for one, adore them. In Doctor Who, a variety of such creatures show up.

So I ask, if you could create your own Doctor Who antagonist, who or what would it be?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:24 pm
Personally, I'd create a group of beautiful elven people that look like they just came straight out of a Lord of the Rings novel--except they are all aliens from a planet called Bjorin. (The "j" would be pronounced as a "y" because it's a European-Middle Earthian type of word.)

They are called the Bjorns and are gorgeous elven like creatures. They are usually always kind and are extremely talented scientists. They use enough science to where it seems like they're using magic (Like the Asgardians in Thor). I can see them helping the Doctor as much as they'd like to hurt him--but they'd only do that if he somehow caused something bad to happen to their home planet.

I like them, heh~ Then again, I've been into Tolkien too much...it's tainting my judgement.

The Alien Lifeform

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items