More than best friends{Wolffreak64 and I}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiltedkokio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm
wolfFreak64

A rp between Wolffreak and I. Do not post unless you are us, but feel free to read!

Also, Wolffreak, I'll post in a few minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Olivia “Ollie“ Darkwood
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ollie rubbed her eyes and let out a small yawn. She rolled over and looked at her alarm clock, sighing when she saw it read 10:32 am. It was saturday and her best friend, Romeo, was to come over at 11.
The blonde climbed out of her bed and walked down stairs and to her liing room, plopping on the couch to away the boy's arival. She didn't even bother changing or doing her makeup. Its not like he hadn't seen her when she had just woken up before.
She grabbed her phone off the side table and frowned upon seeing it was dead. That's what she got for leaving it out all night. She climbed to her feet and decided to go back to bed, knowing he'd just walk into her house without knocking anyways. Once in her bedroom, she stuck her phone on the charger and climbed back into her warm bed, falling asleep almost as soon as her head his the pillow.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper

» Like A SkyScraper «

wolfFreak64

wiltedkokio

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:56 am
ryleighlynn

Яσмɛσ Ɔнαиcɛ

User Image

When sun sets dusk and streets are cleared,
Well this towns renegade is near.
I'm standing tall, waiting host,
What's it like to see a ghost?
Both outlaws equal, yes indeed,
One shot rhythm to the gunsling
So long my sweet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romeo showed up at Ollie's house at 11 on the dot. He jogged up to the front door, got the key out from under the welcome mat, and unlocked the door before returning the key to its hiding place. He let himself into the house, closing the door behind him, and headed straight for his best friend's bedroom, seeing as he didn't see her anywhere else. He slowly and quietly opened her bedroom door and peaked his head around the corner, finding the blonde still asleep. God, he thought, she's so beautiful. The 6'6" boy crept into her room and tip-toed over to her bed where she lay. He laid down on the bed and began scooting closer and closer to her until she was crowded up against the wall.

He clenched his fists and said a prayer,
For every breath of dusty air.
His fire's loud, the end is close,
What's it like to be a ghost?
One shot rhythm to the gunsling,
So long my sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Olivia “Ollie“ Darkwood
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ollie felt the bed move and someone scoot close to her until she was shoved up against the wall. She turned around and looked at Romeo, sleepily as she let out a yawn. "You woke me up, you butthole." she said in a sleepy voice as she moved closer into the boy's body.
The blonde wrapped her arms around his torso and entangled her legs in his, making it almost impossible for him to move. She burried her face into his chest, breathing in the smell of his cologne and smiling to herself. She continued to lay there, wrapped up with the boy as she drifted in and out of sleep until she finally decided she should get up.
Ollie untangled herself from Romeo and sat up, stretching her arms above her head before shoving the boy next to her off of her bed. With a giggle, she hopped off her bed and looked down at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him back to his feet.
{OOC: sorry its a bit short :c}

Like a skyscraper

» Like A SkyScraper «

wolfFreak64

wiltedkokio

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm
ryleighlynn

Яσмɛσ Ɔнαиcɛ

User Image

So long my sweet

Romeo just laid there, motionless, as the small blonde cuddled up to him. He smiled slightly to himself as he admired her beauty. He truly did love this girl, he had for years, and she had no idea. He was close to falling asleep there with her when she shoved him off the bed and giggled. He landed on the carpeted floor with a light oof, and then took her hand when she offered to help him up. When he was standing, he shoved her shoulder playfully. "I was almost asleep, you b***h," he chuckled. He rolled his eyes before she could respond and pulled her into a tight bear hug.

So long my sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Olivia “Ollie“ Darkwood
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ollie opened her mouth to say something but soon had the air squeezed out of her. She let out a squeak as she tried to pull away from the much taller boy. She looked up at him and frowned. "You butthead. How dare you call me a b***h!" She said as she poured and playfully swatte his shoulder. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Take me to that bathroom!" She commanded, laying her head on his shoulder. "Nick is coming over later."
Nick is Ollie's boyfriend. They've been dating for three months but she wasn't quite sure if she really loved him or not. Regardless, she still liked the attention he gave her and the fact that he never pressured her to have sex with him. The farthest they'd gone was just making out shirtless.

Ollie smiled up at Romeo and hugged him tightly, letting yet another yawn take over her body as she let out a sigh.

Like a skyscraper

» Like A SkyScraper «

wolfFreak64

wiltedkokio

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 pm
ryleighlynn

Яσмɛσ Ɔнαиcɛ

User Image

So long my sweet

Romeo smiled at her, but his smile faltered slightly when she mentioned Nick. He carried Ollie to the bathroom and set her down in front of the door. "So, do you want me to leave when he gets here," he asked her, his fake smile still plastered across his lips, "So you two can have some boyfriend-girlfriend time?" He brushed a loose strand of hair out of the blonde's face and looked into her eyes. He never really understood why Ollie was with Nick, but he was more than glad that he made her happy. That's all Romeo really wanted, was for Ollie to be happy... Even if he wasn't the one causing that happiness.

So long my sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Olivia “Ollie“ Darkwood
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ollie grinned when Romeo carried her to the bathroom and set her down. She looked up at him and shok her head quickly. "No you should stay! We'll probably watch a movie and I need some time with my best friend too!" She smiled looking up at the boy.
Ollie shoved him out of her way, playfully, and slammed the door shut. "Go make me food while I shower!" She called as she stripped out of her clothes. She turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up before climbing in.
Ater she was clean, she climbed out, humming to herself as she wrapped a towel around her petite body. She left the bathroom, heading to her bedroom where she put on underwear and a bra. She pulled on jeans and grabbed a tshirt, throwing t on as she walked to the kitchen.

Like a skyscraper

» Like A SkyScraper «

wolfFreak64

wiltedkokio

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 pm
ryleighlynn

Яσмɛσ Ɔнαиcɛ

User Image

So long my sweet

Romeo was leaned against the counter with half a sub sandwich on a plate. He flashed her a goofy smile and held the plate out to her. It was a turkey and provelone sub. When he had finished making it, he cut it in half and ate half of it, saving the other half for Ollie. It was something that they had done as kids, and, even though they were grown up, now, and could both eat a full sandwich, Romeo still liked to do it whenever he got the chance. He wasn't exactly sure why, but it made him feel happier when they did that.

So long my sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 pm
ryleighlynn

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200