Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] sexy outfits meet (vaith x aurian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 am
Vaith was getting ready to sleep. His finger slid through the knot his tie, loosening it as his vest slowly fell to his waist. Vaith had a fussy habit over his hair and clothes so his cloak was hung up, away from all that would do it harm, to the side. Running his fingers through his perfectly gelled hair, he unconsciously gave it a messy bed look.

He peeled the layers off of him until he was down to his black collared shirt, loosely unbuttoned, he laid there in bed, shifting an arm to cover his eyes. Too much had happened and nobody he could tell. Note was perched on his window, tail flickering idly. Vaith kicked off his shoes lazily, feet bent over the side of his bed.

"C'mon Note, turn off the lights. It's your turn to do that tonight."

He heard a noise.

"No, that was the deal, remember?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:10 am
If Vaith hadn't had an arm thrown over his eyes, he might have seen a shadow by the bottom of the door behaving erratically. Just a slight jump, as though something had goosed it, then a bit of a quiver, shaking in place. Fear or excitement? Hard to tell with a shadow, unless you were the sort who could communicate with them. The strange movement was lost when Note finally turned off the lights.

If Vaith hadn't had an arm thrown over his eyes, he might have seen two glowing red spots appear in the middle of where that shadow had been. They were still for a moment. Then a darker patch of darkness stretched and moved, slinking across the floor. The red spots moved with it, almost disappearing when it moved, but wide and noticeable when it paused, like eyes staring around the room. This particular shadow disappeared under the bed, reappearing out the opposite side from the current inhabitant. It trickled slowly upwards, moving along the covers. Its eyes were almost completely hidden as it pooled on the half of the bed that Vaith was ignoring.

If Vaith hadn't had an arm thrown over his eyes, he might have seen the shadow expand into the third dimension, taking on the form of a young woman. The shadow disappeared from the new form, leaving a ghoul lounging on her side in the bed. Her eyes glowed a bright red in the darkness, lighting up Vaith's features and her own.

She stared at Vaith, barely blinking, as if she was committing him to memory, as if he wasn't quite the way she'd expected to find him. She stared like she thought he would notice the weight of her eyes, even through the arm covering his own, and wake up. Maybe one of the witch students had cursed him - he was pretty enough to be a Sleeping Beauty.

"Are you awake?" Aurian whispered loudly.  

kalindara

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 am
It was a moment later when something uncomfortable seemed to settle on Vaith. It was no wonder he didn't notice it though, not because of rusty senses-- no, his senses were always pretty good. But it was a trained habit, he had always been so used to Mai or Aurian sneaking in that he slowly didn't notice it anymore. He hadn't expected them to come back but he was still accustomed to old habits.

And then came the whisper. It was a voice that faded into Vaith's memory and came back with a sudden vengeance.

Vaith nearly fell off the bed in surprise, his black collared shirt falling against his chest to reveal a set of perfectly toned abs. White Note sat there snickering on the window.

"Yes. Yes, I'm awake. Usually at this time-- But you wouldn't know that, would you? Especially if you've been gone for a whole jackdamned year."

Vaith was grumpily upside down on the ground, his feet still propped up against the bed. He refused to look at Aurian. For once.

kalindara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 am
Aurian rose up onto one elbow to follow Vaith's tumble to the floor. Where normally there would have be a giggle, instead she felt a thrill of pride at both her stealth and her scaring skills. The school would consider that important, and she wanted to get good grades for her 'second' (or rather longer than that) year of study. She had people to impress, or at least not disappoint.

It took her a moment to realise that Vaith was neither laughing nor happy. She pouted at his angry tone, but that faded to an honest frown at his accusation. The room went dark as her eyes lowered in guilt.

Creeping to edge of the bed, she peered down at Vaith from between his raised feet. The transparent outermost layer of her new clothes tumbled over the side, resting on his legs. Vaith was pointedly looking away. It made her chest hurt.

"I missed you?" she offered, voice high and tentative. "A lot. I would have said goodbye. If I'd known I was going anywhere. I got shadow-napped." She sounded grumpy herself for a moment before cheering up. It turned out to be a good thing in the end, after all. Her voice and face were brighter when she added, "But it turns out I have family now!"

She paused. She'd been so busy learning from real, experienced Shadow People that time had flown. It had been easy to loose track of how long she'd been away. That hadn't happened for Vaith.

Quietly, timidly, she asked, "Did you miss me?"

Her gaze flickered from Vaith to Note. Sometimes Vaith's familiar was more honest. And it was hard to try to meet Vaith's eyes when he's so mad with her. She wasn't certain the answer she gets would be a yes.  

kalindara

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:44 am
She got shadownapped? Vaith was curious about the details, especially about her last statement about her family. He knew that Aurian had always brought up the topic of her family with a little bit of emptiness that nobody could fill. Even though he avoided meeting her gaze, Vaith's eyes took an appreciative look at her outfit.

Her quiet uncertain question simply snapped the last self control Vaith had left, the little he did have with his two favorite ghouls. It seemed to shorten tremendously with these two. In a flash, from all the battle skills he honed over the last year, he was suddenly upright to press a lengthy kiss to Aurian's lips. His fingers were caught in her blue hair, it had gotten far longer from when he remembered it. There was a enjoyment in idly measuring her new length of hair.

"I like your outfit. It's the cherry topper to my favorite ghoul coming back." He pressed Aurian closer, protectively holding her as if she would disappear the next moment. He pressed another kiss to her cheek, his crimson eyes caught in a vision of blue, red and black. Aurian only grew prettier with time.

"If you're going to go again, you have to send a letter or something ok."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 am
Her eyes were on Note when Vaith made his move. Fingers slipped into her hair and Aurian turned back in time for Vaith to press his lips against hers. Her eyes widened, lighting Vaith's so-close features in a red glow. She could have counted his eyelashes if her mind wasn't preoccupied - it took a few moments for her to realise Vaith's 'attack' was in fact a kiss, that the warm softness against her lips was his mouth. Her eyes fell to half-mast.

There'd been boils (and ghouls) while she was away who'd expressed appreciation of her personality or desire for her body. But her heart had been back in Amityville with a certain Noise reaper and a ghostly wisp. She was suddenly glad she'd decided against experimenting. Her mentor had viewed relationships as a waste of time and a distraction, so that had helped dissuade suitors.

She barely had time to participate in the kiss before Vaith pulled back. His hands stayed in her hair, running through it gently. Tingles ran from her scalp down her back. She felt like purring. The feeling only increased when Vaith called her his favourite ghoul. If he was going to kiss her, she'd better be!

Vaith's lips brushed her cheek and his body pressed close against her. She wound an arm around his shoulders. "I won't leave again without letting you know, I promise," she said. Her eyes gleamed as she added, "They taught me too well to get away with the same kidnapping trick again."

The deadly look didn't disappear as she stared Vaith down. "So do you run around kissing all the ghouls?"  

kalindara

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm
Vaith wasn't too intimidated by Aurian's stare, probably from all the past recent events. He only leaned back, flashing Aurian a grin. "Only the ones with really dark blue hair and really light blue hair. Also, they're usually in the ghost or reaper category." He paused to feign a thoughtful expression. "Also, only when they're in my room."

Vaith returned the question, making himself comfortable.

"How were you? Did you hang out with the shadow guys?" Mai was their mutual friend after all, so Vaith wouldn't have been surprised if Aurian was as open as Mai was. After all, that was why they were together after all.

kalindara

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff