Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm
wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm
χαʌιɛя Ѧαиcнɛƨтɛя

++++++++++++++++++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, wake up
This is no hallucination
This is what we have become
This what dreams are made of

Xavier was hiding behind a dumpster in some random alley that he had stumbled upon. It was raining. Xavier hated the rain. He shivered and huddled closer to the brick wall that he was leaning against. He began rubbing his hands together, just trying to keep warm. It was so cold out tonight. Winter must be coming soon. He pulled up his hood before standing up, deciding he was going to have to find a better, and hopefully warmer, place to sleep tonight. He began his venture down the alley, but stopped in his tracks when he heard some voices around the corner. He slowly peaked around the corner and he saw two men standing over a body on the ground. Xavier gasped and cupped his hand over his mouth as he hid back around the corner. He tried to stay quiet, but the guys heard him sobbing quietly and pulled him over to them and started to beat the s**t out of him. Xavier never really learned self-defense. All he knew was to run and hide and hope they didn't find him. But it was too late for that now. They had found him, and the boy was more than sure that they were going to kill him.
He heard some police sirens about a block away, and they continued to get louder. The men dropped Xavier's pale, limp body to the ground and just left him there. Xavier continued to sob. He tried to yell for help, but his voice came out only a whisper, for his ribs were in excruciating pain. The poor boy just laid there until he passed out on the wet ground, not even having enough energy to stand or drag himself somewhere safe.

Do we still exist?
I can't see my face
Or are we just not here?
I can't see my face

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Strength does not lie in what you have. It lies in what you can do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Letting out a well needed sigh the male scratched the side of his neck as he watched a grey cloud escape his mouth, the cold of the air allowing him to see his own breath. Elias' whole day was filled with speeches and greetings, he was at a meeting all day about his fathers business and how he took it over after his old man had passed away. Elias designed men's clothing, that was his life and it made good money as well, he was very wealthy but never really cared to much about it. Besides he wasn't a snob like most of the wealthy men he had met that day, they were all nose deep in their money they couldn't lift their eye's to important things.

Sliding his now cold hands into the pockets of his black coat the male arched his eyebrows slightly hearing the sirens of cop cars, but where had it been coming from and why were the cops there? Soon having one of his questions answered as he watched two white police car's race down the street past him, the blonde turning his head for a moment to watch them drive off. Deciding to pay no mind to it Elias continued his walk, soon enough he slowed his pace, his bright blue eye's trailing off into an alley way were a limp body lay. Arching his eyebrows the male walked over to the body, it was a young boy with dark hair, younger than him, maybe by two or three years. The boy was bloody and bruised, his eye's closed as he lay almost lifeless on the ground. Crouching down beside the boy Elias placed his fingers over the boy's neck, waiting a few seconds he finally found what he was looking for, a heartbeat, this poor boy was alive. Feeling sorrow in his heart for the young male Elias placed his arm under the boys leg as the other rested on his back, lifting him into his arms the blonde made his way home.

Finally arriving at his large mansion] the tall male kicked the door shut behind him, glancing over at his couch he shook his head making his way into his bedroom. Gently placing the boy down he removed the boys shoes and lifted the covers over him, he would of course offer him a shower and new clothes in the morning. Walking out into his living room Elias dropped himself onto his couch and before he get himself comfortable he was fast asleep.

User Image
User Image

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am
DeersackBatman

χαʌιɛя Ѧαиcнɛƨтɛя

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, wake up
This is no hallucination

Xavier's eyes fluttered open, confused of what exactly had happened last night. At the moment, his vision was kinda of blurry and he felt like he was floating on a cloud. But, at the same time, he felt really gross. He moaned and he tried to focus his eyes. When he was finally able to see properly, he shrieked, quickly covering his mouth so that his captor didn't hear him. He stumbled off the bed and slid underneath it to hide. He bit his lip hard, trying to ignore the immense pain in his ribs and the pounding headache. He whimpered quietly. Out of all his time living on the street, this had to be the most pain he ever endured all at once. He curled up into a fetus position, trying to calm himself down enough to think of an escape plan.

Do we still exist?
I can't see my face
Or are we just not here?
I can't see my face

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Groaning softly the blonde male turned over on his soft couch, letting out a deep sigh he rubbed the side of his face against the arm rest. Time to get up he guessed, sitting himself up Elias rubbed the sleep from his face, he dropped his hands and looked around the lit up living room. Just then remembering the boy that he had rescued last night the tall six foot male stood up off the couch, turning he noticed his curtains were open allowing light to spill into the room, it was a good nice morning. Walking into the kitchen Elias made his way over to the fridge, he pulled out some eggs and toast, popping the toast into the toaster he cracked the eggs into a bow and wixed them up preparing to make breakfast.

After he had finished the blonde let the omelette fall onto the plate next to the toast, one with butter the other with strawberry jam. Hopefully the boy liked this. Walking down the hallway and over to his bedroom door Elias let out a soft sigh, he was kind of scared to just walk in, what if he was still asleep? Or what if he woke up and started to freak out? Its not everyday you just wake up in someone else's bed, alone, and on top of that bruised and bleeding. Collection himself the blue eye'd male finally placed his hand over the doorknob and turning it clicking the door open, taking a step in the room his eye's rose. The room was empty, the bed was kind of a mess, but the room was empty. Weird. Placing the plate of breakfast on the counter near him Elias arched his eyebrows. "Hello?" He called out for the boy. Maybe he was still in here but hiding somewhere, or then again maybe he just left, anyway it was worth a try. "Sorry if I scared you.. I found you outside last night, you were alone and you looked pretty beaten. I decided to take you home, I made you some breakfast if you're hungry, you can take a shower too if you'd like, maybe borrow some close and if you give me an address I can take you home?" His thick swedish accent softened a little as he finished his sentence.

yum_puddi

User Image
User Image

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 pm
DeersackBatman

χαʌιɛя Ѧαиcнɛƨтɛя

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, wake up
This is no hallucination

Xavier cowered further under the bed as he saw feet walk right next to him. He jumped slightly at the other boy's voice and whimpered quietly, covering his mouth with his hand shortly after. He was so scared. He had no idea where he was, how he got there, or who this boy was. All he knew was that he was jumped last night and all of a sudden in was in a strange place. His vision began to get blurry with tears, but he kept as silent as possible, not wanting the boy to know that he was still in there. He just wanted the boy to think that he had left so that he would have a chance to escape.

Do we still exist?
I can't see my face
Or are we just not here?
I can't see my face

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Elias let out a sigh, no answer. The boy must have left, poor thing was probably scared out of his mind, he was probably running home by now, if he could find the way.. Lifting the plate off the counter the blonde male was just about to turn himself around and leave the room, but wait. He saw something out of the corner of his eye, turning towards the object he arched his eyebrows at it. The boy's shoes, surely he was still here, he had to be, how could he just leave without his shoes? Setting the plate down on the counter again Elias slowly stepped back into the room, he slowly and quietly walked over to the closet, pulling the door open silently he glanced around inside moving a few clothes. No one.

Making his way to the other side of the room the tall male pushed the bathroom door open, walking inside he pulled open the curtains of the shower, no one. Walking back out into the room he crossed his arms and tapped his foot, where else could the boy have hidden himself? Raising an eyebrow as an idea rose into his blonde head Elias uncrossed his arms. Slowly lowering himself he got down on one knee, placing his hands on the ground he lowered his shoulders just enough to help him glance under the bed. There the boy was, curled up into a tiny ball as he shook with fear, covering his mouth to keep himself from making any noises. "Hello." The Swedish male cooed softly towards the boy. "It's okay to come out. I won't hurt you." He explained with a soft smile as he held his hand out for the boy to help him out of the small hiding spot.

yum_puddi

User Image
User Image

wolfFreak64

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 am
DeersackBatman

χαʌιɛя Ѧαиcнɛƨтɛя

++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, wake up
This is no hallucination

Xavier jumped when the blonde boy spoke to him. He cowered away from him some more and hid his face, still trying to hide from the boy. Xavier peeked through his fingers and looked around. He swiftly escaped out from under the bed on the opposite side the boy was on. Xavier sprinted out of the room and through a door in one of the hallways, which ended up to be a closet. The frightened boy shut the door behind him and hid behind some of the objects that were in the closet with him. He needed to get out of here. But he had no idea where he was or where he would go. If he went back to his normal life, his captor would find him for sure. He began to shake even more. What did this boy want with him?

Do we still exist?
I can't see my face
Or are we just not here?
I can't see my face

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200