Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea for Two [Mia/Marcy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:53 pm
Marcy pursed her lips at Mia's response. She wanted to both know more, and make sure her guest was happy.

"Stuff," she repeated, quiet and trying to sound thoughtful. "Hm. What kind of clothing do you like to design?"

As she spoke, she also concentrated on lifting that sugar bowl up and placing it a little bit closer to the reaper and her butterfly. Or she tried to. She lifted it, just barely, and she moved it, but a little too much- a little too fast, maybe, and certainly NOT high enough. The dear little sugar bowl seemed like it might skip across the table, but it didn't. It simply seemed to tip over on it's side and dump it's contents out.

Marcy faded.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:49 pm
"Well, I..."
Despite her efforts, Mia had noticed the sugar bowl shifting a bit closer. Psy did too. And she only watched with a frown, eyes shifting to Marcy as she let out a quiet huff.
"I said I was-"

Whoosh

She looked down to see that the bowl had tipped over, sugar spilled out onto the table, and a bit on her lap. With a sigh, she looked up... and saw that Marcy had disappeared.

"... Marcy."

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:04 pm
"Oh dear, I'm so sorry!" Flustered and embarrassed Marcy moved, becoming opaque again as she concentrated on reaching for the sugar that was on the table. She was already out of her seat, wiping at the sugar.

It was highly ineffective. Sugar didn't like to move, and it certainly wasn't going to disappear just because she swiping at it with her hand. All she really did was spread it out.

"Sorry! She might have been muttering it. Mia was given a sheepish look, and that was when she noticed the sugar had graced Mia's lap. "So sorry!

And then she was wiping at Mia's lap. Clearly she should, being the hostess and all. Only proper to clean up her mess.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 am
Mia was glad she was taking taking the effort to clean up her mess, but she wasn't... sure how she felt about having the ghoul... touching her.
"Um..."
She reached out and pat Marcy awkwardly on the head.
"It's... ok. I can clean it myself."
And by "herself", she really meant her familiar.

Snapping her fingers, a small wisp of smoke appeared from her fingers, and butterflies nearly identical to Psy appeared, already bee-lining towards the sugar.

Psy herself fluttered over to the ghost, perching on a strand of hair.
"It's ok, Marcy! Accidents happen. Don't feel too bad about it."

GrnGriff

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm
Marcy froze at the headpat, and faded a little. "Oh, it's no trouble, none at a-" She let the word fade as Mia did her thing, butterflies appearing from practically nothing.

"But it shouldn't' happen, not now," Marcy replied, a little absently. She MEANT they shouldn't happen with company over, but she was finding herself a little awed at the Reaper's trick. Curiosity had her nearly opaque again as she watch the butterflies.

"That is very neat."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:40 pm
The reaper only smirked, crossing her arms and leg at the comment (but took care not to kick Marcy in the face because that's mean). As much as she would have loved to have the ghoul grovelling at her feet, she supposed this wasn't the time for such a thing, and besides... perhaps it was a bit of her fault for having stubbornly refused the sugar when her expression spoke otherwise. Not... that she'd ever admit it was her fault at all.

In no time, the sugar bits were back in its respective bowl, minus a few grains that might have been taken as rewards. Psy herself had just about cleaned up the remaining bits on Mia's lap, and was busy making herself content with a few grains on Mia's shoulder.

"But of course. It wouldn't do if I wasn't capable of such things like this. I'm glad you see the value of them,
unlike others."

The latter bit was said with a bit of a huff, her gaze averted.  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm
Marcy watched the butterflies flitter around, picking up the sugar and dropping it off. Mesmerizing.

She'd practically forgotten how the mess was made.

"They are so helpful. Who wouldn't see the value in them?" Marcy was reaching out a hand towards what was left of the fluttering cleaners.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm
At her touch, they fluttered a bit, and then vanished in a puff of smoke. They were but temporary, of course.

Mia smiled, lifting the teacup to her lips as she took another sip, doing a bit better to control her expression at the strong tea.

As the last of the butterflies vanished, Psy fluttered back over to Marcy, and Mia set her cup down, looking at the other ghoul.

"Alright, I've told you a bit about myself. Time for you to reciprocate."
Not that... she had really said much, but it only seemed fair.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:20 pm
Marcy watched the butterflies and what was left of them disappear. "So neat."

She stared another moment, this time at Psy. They really were so pretty. And interesting. Not to mention helpful. Marcy was just about to ask more about them when she realized that Mia was talking to her.

"Hm? Oh, me? Um," she said, flustering a little. Shaking her head, she sat back down, reaching for her tea cup. "I... There's not much about me. I... can move things. I make them float."

Her eyes went back to the sugar bowl. "Nothing nearly as neat as your butterflies."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:40 pm
Of course, Mia agreed. Nothing was better than her butterflies, but she already knew that, and while it would have been nice to just sit there and let Marcy continue complimenting her, she admitted her curiosity was piqued about the little ghost, and decided to press a little further.

"Hmm, so you're a ghost, and you say you can make things float. I assume you are a poltergeist?"

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm
Marcy nodded, looking back at Mia. Such a nice ghoul, taking interest in her. "Yes, that's what I've been told." She was quiet just for a moment, clearly thinking. "It's funny, for some reason I didn't like being called that at first. The name gave me a bad feeling. I don't know why, though." She shrugged, and lifted her teacup to her lips. "I've met a couple others like me, and they were nice. Quiet, but nice." She took a sip. "Moving things can be a bit difficult, though." More concentration. Many things took concentration, she was noticing.

"Can you tell me more about reapers?" She had found her knowledge of them very lacking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 pm
"Perhaps it is because they're known as troublemakers. I've read that in the human world, such activity was known to be the work of unruly pranksters, trying to make their disturbances seem supernatural."
She took another sip, and lowered the cup.
"I suppose even when given a bad name, not all fall into that category. I haven't met many ghosts, let alone poltergeists, but I'm sure not all are as bad as I make them out to be."

"Perhaps... you should take the same advice for undeads?"
"..."

Instead of answering Psy, Mia tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and turned her attention towards Marcy.
"Reapers fall into two main categories. Those that use weapons, and those that use familiars. I don't quite like saying "use" regarding living beings, but for the sake of explanation, it may be easier to do so.

I'm quite sure you're aware of this, but reapers lack... a fearsome visage. If anything, we are not too different from humans aside from our ability to control and manipulate fear. There may be some deviations, but for the most part, if they lack tails, horns, wings, any of those unnecessary appendages, and walk on two legs, they are most likely humans.

As I've said before, reapers tend to fight through one of two ways. With a weapon, or with a familiar. Some categories of weapon-wielding reapers would be the traditional grim reaper, mages, warlocks, necromancers... basically those that rely on spells that rely on spells. Valkyries are an exception to the 'no extra appendages' exception, and usually attack through weapons also, and witches... can fall into the category of weapon or familiar usage, though I consider their familiars more as companions.

And for familiars... I suppose the most common would be shamans, as they summon their totem animals. And perhaps some mages. To be honest, I don't know the categories all that well for reapers that rely on familiars, but I know their numbers are slowly growing. It's about time we outshine those grim reapers."

She said this with a bit of contempt, as if miffed that they were getting all the glory.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out