Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea for Two [Mia/Marcy] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am
She had heard there was a new wave of students arriving, but it held little interest to her. In fact, not much held her interest now. Oh, how she had changed, from being absolutely punctual for each and every class, despite the horrific outcome each ended up taking, and even through that, she was never tardy with her homework, and if she were, there was a perfectly legitimate reason (Getting her homework eaten was a perfectly legitimate reason).

But she couldn't continue on like this. She couldn't just let herself waste away like this, shut up in her room, refusing to talk with anyone. Just because HE had decided to forget her and move on with his life, she let herself fall. Oh, how she had fallen. But she wouldn't let it affect her anymore, no. No, she was BETTER than this.

And so, brushing herself off, she stood up, and went to go splash her face with water. After fixing her hair up and reapplying some makeup, she deemed herself decent enough to be seen in public, and stepped out of her room, closing the door. Perhaps she just needed some fresh air to clear her mind.

GrnGriff.
You can have Marcy wandering around outside and I'll have Mia run into her o u o-b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:26 pm
She hadn't been certain she'd wanted to leave her room, but Marcy had a feeling getting to know the major layout of campus was a good idea. There were plenty of helpful people she could ask if she got lost, but... she'd rather not need to do that. So, a walk was in order.

A short walk, most likely. Just around the dorms and maybe over a few other interesting buildings. A general sense of directed needed to be developed. Yes indeed.

So, a little determined and a little shyly, Marcy left the ghost dorms.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:39 pm
At some point in time, Miasma found herself in front of the school gates, staring off into the distance. It had been a whole year since she got here, and during that time... she didn't feel as if she had accomplished much. What was she trying to accomplish anyways? Why did she even come to such place that caused her nothing but grief and heartache?

It wasn't like there was a home to return to anyways, and she sighed, hunching her shoulders as she folded her arms across her chest.
"I hate this stupid place."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 pm
Marcy really didn't know where she was. It seemed familiar... Ah. Yes. The gates. She had come this way before. Not very long ago, either. Moving in day seemed like ages ago, in a way. Even though it wasn't.

She smiled. At least she knew how to find the gates, if she needed to. Though she wasn't sure why she might need to. She really had no intention of leaving. School was good for her, she knew that without being told, and really, she had no where else to go. Yes. This place, even with all of it's students and teachers, was where she'd stay.

Her smiled faded a bit as she noticed she wasn't alone in her wanderings. She shouldn't have been surprised, the gates were surely a place of comings and goings. Marcy floated a little closer, despite herself. She could ask the ghoul for directions, perhaps.

She stopped when the ghoul spoke. Surely that had not been meant for Marcy's ears, but she couldn't help herself. "Why? And why stay if you do?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm
Perhaps a whole minute had passed. Perhaps even 10. Or perhaps, it was just a few seconds, but to the reaper, it felt as if she had been standing at those gates for an eternity, internally debating whether coming here had been the right choice.

She was interrupted, though, when a voice spoke out, asking her the very question she had just been asking herself over and over again.

Somewhat unnerved that the voice had caught her off-guard, and more so that they had heard what she was saying, she turned, eye raising slightly when she saw it was a small ghoul, but her gaze was cold and judgmental all the same.

"Eavesdropping, are we?"
She scoffed and turned back around, staring at the gates again. It was probably after a few minutes (had the ghoul decided to stick around), that she finally responded.

"...because there's no other jacking place to go."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm
Marcy shrank back just a bit, becoming a little bit more see through. She had not meant to be eavesdropping, and the ghoul she'd bothered seemed upset at her.

Relief, at least a tiny amount, fell on her as the ghoul turned away. Marcy decided she didn't like being looked at like she'd done something wrong. It had been an accident, really. And one shouldn't talk unless they wanted to be heard.

That wasn't why Marcy spent those few minutes in silence. She was trying to come up with a proper apology. Something that didn't sound like an excuse. In the end, she didn't have to. The other girl decided to answer her question.

"Oh." Marcy knew what that was like. She didn't have anywhere else to go, either. "What makes this place such a bad place to be?" She... would very much like to know if she needed to be aware of something.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:51 pm
More silence.
Finally, she turned, a somewhat mocking smile curling up on her lips.
"Quite nosy, aren't you. I take it you haven't been here long then?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 pm
Marcy didn't like that look, either. It made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but not so much that she was ready to leave. She was being talked to, after all. Her fingers fidgeted at her dress, but other than that she was sure she appeared calm.

"You shouldn't say things if you don't want people to hear them," she said, very seriously. It made perfect sense to her. "But no, I have not been here very long at all. How long have you been here?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Her smile fell, replaced with a frown.
A nosy ghoul, and now she was trying to lecture her too?
A smirk this time.
How very bold of her.

"Perhaps."
There was a lapse before she decided to answer her other question.
"...Much too long."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm
Marcy could handle frowns. But that smirk that grew? She very much did not like that.

"It's true." She was going to stick to her opinion, thank you.

When the ghoul spoke again, Marcy nearly asked her why she didn't just leave. Thankfully she remembered she'd already asked that question. "Is it really that bad here? It doesn't seem like it is."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm
Nosy, but stubborn.
In a way, the ghoul almost reminded her of herself, except for the fact that she wouldn't have bothered with other's petty matters, but her persistence was somewhat commendable.

Her mindset? Oh so naïve.
"And just how long have you been here to be able to make such a bold statement like that?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:05 pm
Marcy wouldn't have called herself stubborn....but curious, yes. She'd admit to that. She really wanted to know what kind of place she'd ended up in.

"A few days." Roughly. It was so easy to loose track of time. She did know she had classes to attend soon, however. "But I have not seen anything terrible, and no one warned me of anything... I'll ask again. What makes you hate it so?" She was more than willing to concede the fact that she knew nothing about the place. But she had to wonder why the ghoul was so set against telling her anything useful.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 pm
"A few days..."
That meant she must have been among the wave of new students. Students filled with the hope that coming to such a prestigious academy would help them achieve all that they desired. It almost made her want to laugh. Naïve. All of them.

Mia stepped closer, seeming to inspect the ghoul. Now that she thought about it, she looked no older than a scareling. Perhaps the same age as Andrew or Olivia, but seeing as she hasn't seen them for some time, she had no idea if that was an accurate estimate. For all she knew, Andrew could have already grown several inches, or feet. Boils were weird like that.

"One doesn't need to see to believe, and perhaps it is just my own judgement. I'd rather not tarnish your view of school so early on in your... education."
She said this with a smile, seeming to hide her true feelings behind a thin mask. Just as she had always done... no one needed to know anything. They could just believe whatever they wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm
Marcy blinked but otherwise didn't move as the other ghoul moved closer. She felt a little bit on display suddenly. Like a pretty doll, or a child in a pretty dress. She faded just a little bit, because she didn't like that feeling.

"I agree. One does not have to see to believe." She said it because standing there in silence while her mind worked would have only made her want to fade more. But perhaps the ghoul was right. Maybe it was just her own experience that made the school a place to be hated. Marcy would just have to see for herself. Surely the older ghoul would have been more forthcoming if there were indeed something truly terrible.

Not that Marcy liked that smile, either. This ghoul seemed to be full of expressions Marcy didn't like having aimed at her. Still, the ghoul hadn't been rude, necessarily. "Thank you," she said. "My name is Marcy, by the way." A short pause. "Why did you come down to the gates today?" She always had more questions.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:50 pm
Ah, a young inquisitive mind just as she had once been, always thirsting for knowledge. But now...

"I needed a change of pace." That was her answer, simple as that. She gave a thoughtful look at the ghoul, tapping her chin.
"That's right... I never did give you my name, did I?"
Another smile, the intention behind this one unclear, and she planted her hands on her hips, giving the ghoul her full attention.
"Miasma Aricia. Though you may call me 'Mia' for short."
In fact, she rather everyone called her as such. She hated her name, but it was required for formalities.

"Now it is my turn to ask you questions. For what reason did you come to Amityville?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff