Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 am
[K!ng]
I feel lucky to have something that allows me to so easily access random thoughts I decided to post years ago. Reminds me of how much I've changed in whatever amount of time I'm looking. I do the same with my avatars and the images I've collected too. Thousands of avatars in my gallery... and I can look at each one and remember what life was like back then, what music I listened to, and who my friends were on Gaia at the time. It's magnificent.

When the heck did you get here?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
Haha I have been a member here since 2006 or 07... Can't remember the exact year. I pop in every once in a while these days. ninja  

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 pm
[K!ng]
Junai Bokunenjin
Haha I have been a member here since 2006 or 07... Can't remember the exact year. I pop in every once in a while these days. ninja

I've been here since '05. Pretty much grew up here.

I don't know how I didn't see you here before. sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:57 pm
Junai Bokunenjin

I've been here since '05. Pretty much grew up here.

I don't know how I didn't see you here before. sad
Wow, I don't know... I will say I believe I remember seeing you around though. Its just one of those things. lol

But hey, I'm here now and you can see me. =D  

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

Dirtay Emo Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:23 am
Yeah I can kind of understand where y'all are coming from. I mean I've been a member for a decade at this point; it's really ******** strange looking back at 12 year old me. So much "xD" and "lulz." But I'd like to think we were all farther along than many of our peers. Especially compared to most of the rest of this website. We were all just lonely nerds, and it's pretty great that we were able to gather here and establish a virtual support system, even if we were somewhat terrible. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this guild saved some of our lives.

Sometimes I really miss the way things were on here honestly. Each thread on the first page used to be orange, we were all talking on messenger at the same time, playing Mafia and some even forming long-lasting relationships.

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with all this. Sorry for the rambling. I'm just saying I really appreciate everything LSG provided for me, especially when you were all my only friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 pm
Dirtay Emo Bunny
Yeah I can kind of understand where y'all are coming from. I mean I've been a member for a decade at this point; it's really ******** strange looking back at 12 year old me. So much "xD" and "lulz." But I'd like to think we were all farther along than many of our peers. Especially compared to most of the rest of this website. We were all just lonely nerds, and it's pretty great that we were able to gather here and establish a virtual support system, even if we were somewhat terrible. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this guild saved some of our lives.

Sometimes I really miss the way things were on here honestly. Each thread on the first page used to be orange, we were all talking on messenger at the same time, playing Mafia and some even forming long-lasting relationships.

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with all this. Sorry for the rambling. I'm just saying I really appreciate everything LSG provided for me, especially when you were all my only friends.
I know exactly what you mean. I remember spending countless nights awake browsing these forums, talking to people and lulzing or whatever. I consider it all the epitome of my teenage years, alongside my IRL friends who also used Gaia. It was wonderful being a part of all of this. It's hard to believe I joined Gaia and the LSG 9 years ago.

And look at us now. All grown up and carrying out adult responsibilities in life. Makes you realize how quickly it all goes by.  

Bufinator

[ Go Ask Alice ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 pm
I don't even want to think about the way I acted when I first joined this guild. I desperately wanted attention and validation haha. I guess I was about 15? Yeah, 9 years later, I like to think I'm a little less obnoxious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 am
Right? My god.
I was a terrible terrible child back then.
I'm so glad growing up and gaining maturity is a thing.  

BatteryAcidSandwich

Tipsy Smoker

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200

Donde Esta Mi Gato

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Get excited to hate who you currently are in 7 more years.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:49 pm
Donde Esta Mi Gato
Get excited to hate who you currently are in 7 more years.

Don't worry, I hate myself daily. biggrin

But yeah, DEB's post is pretty spot on I would like to think. Even as shitty and awful as I was, I did make some pretty valuable friends and the first real relationship I ever had came with someone from LSG.

It's weird, because growing up I was always taught that people on the internet aren't "real" and they're not your "real friends" and all this, but I look back and.. there are people from LSG and other areas of the internet that I've known longer than I've known some of my "real" friends.

Hell, my first relationship came because of Gaia and LSG and that's something I can never forget. I'm getting kind of weepy and emotional now, but that might be the whiskey.  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

LOL shutterBUG

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm
Eh, I've only gotten shittier.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:29 pm
I would also like to add that holy s**t, everyone is coming out of the wood works.
I'm seeing names I haven't seen in YEARS.

And I can't remember the relationship I had with half of you. =/
Almost 10 years here will do that to you, I guess.
I apologize to those of you who dealt with 13-year old Heather.

LOL shutterBUG

Dapper Ladykiller

The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas