Submit

Entering?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 am

Enter today for co ownership of this guy!

Boom!
User Image

Handsome right?

Hell yea he is and he can be mostly yours* all you have to do is fill out an entry and sit tight!

* see mock up co ownership agreement.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:19 pm
Rules

1.) You must own less than 5 soq. Co owns count as .5
2.) You must be Active in the community. If you are Not active please don't enter.
3.) I will be keeping tabs on you so if you fail to be active I will take back co ownership and find another person.
4.) No proxies. Due to the nature of the contest you must submit your own work.
5.) follow the TOS and don't be a drama bomb.
6.) have fun be fun. Enjoy yourself.
7.) you may edit right up until the contest closes but the contest closes at midnight on the 9th wether I am here or not. Make sure to write edited at the top of your post in red your post so I know that you did.

I like unusual and interesting characters. I don't want any Mary or Gary sue's.

Also he came from the April fools day flaffle if you wanna work that into your bio ect not required. See minds drop off post for more info about that incase you missed it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/soquili-era-eggs-teepee-and-stat-changes-see-news/t.88503383_79139/

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:22 pm
ENTRY FORM!!

Feel free to add color ect I'm on my cell phone sooo its pretty plain.

I want a piece of that action!

Username:
How many soq do you own?: (co owns count as .5)
How long have you been a member?:
Name of soq:
Temper :
Personality:
Bio:
-Foal:
-Teen:
-Adult:
Plot ideas:
Related to anyone?: (totally optional.)
Active? Tell me a bit about you:
Will he be well taken care of?:
Fan Art?: totally optional!
Theme song?: totally optional.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm
Mock up co ownership agreement so you know what your winning!

Winner shall receive
~ full naming and temper rights
~ 50%* RP, sig, and reference rights
~ not just TWO but THREE of the breedings all to themselves!

!!!!Additional bonus!!!!!
When 100% in stats is reached you will have the option take full ownership!

* I doubt I will RP him but I made it 50% just incase

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:36 pm
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Contest is open now till midnight Alaska time on the 9th!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 pm
I want a piece of that action! EDITED

Username: Fokushi Meishin
How many soq do you own?: Zero(0)
How long have you been a member?: about three to four months but I haven't posted for lack of having any soqs
Name of soq: Alysandir
Temper : flirtatious
Personality:He tends to have a fliratious humor tends to be a loner though he is friendly and willing to help.
Bio: Alysandir has lived the rough and tumble life. After leaving his home lands in the Dry Plains he has wondered from place to place doing what guys do. Hitting on mares and having fun. He never settled down in a place for too long usually only staying there for about a year before going back to his wandering. He has run into all kinds of characters in his life but he has yet met someone worth staying for whether it be a friend or a lover. maybe one of these days that would change.
-Foal: As a Foal Alysandir lived with his mother, father and grandfather. He wasn't one to get into much trouble but he did find himself but he was notorious for pulling fillies tails and putting mud in their manes. He was given his scarf by his Grandfather who claimed that it belonged to his great-great grandfather and that it was a family heirloom passed down to every other generation.
-Teen: Still not one to be a trouble maker Alyandir focused on his studies and young mares. He was quite flirtatious. But when his mother and grandfather got sick with sand lunges a illness that caused the Soquili that had it to have difficulty breathing and eating because their throat was bloody and raw he dropped out to help his father take care of them. Both of them had died by the time he would have finished his teachings.
-Adult: It had been a year since Alysandir and his father lost his mother and grandfather. His father had progressively worsened his heart break wearing at him and his desire not to live swiping away at his life. Alysander tried to comfort him but the love of his only son wasn't enough for him to keep going and he slipped away to join his wife and father. Deciding that there was nothing left for him at his home he left to start wandering. He eventually got over the death of his family. And became himself again but the memory still weighs heavy from time to time.
Plot ideas: I was thinking that he would just mingle around talking to people and having adventures until he met a best friend to stay in one place for and from there he would be more of a traveler going around the world and coming back to his town until he met his mate. I don't really know any specific adventure plots yet but I would like to wait before he finds a mate.
Related to anyone?: No Relations

Active? Tell me a bit about you: I'm a pretty active person on gaia I just have nothing to do. So I tend to be pretty active and I write about a paragraph to two paragraph mostly one though.
Will he be well taken care of?: I will try my hardest to do what I am supposed to and I would love him and cherish him as the gift he is

Fan Art?: Can't Draw worth a damn
Theme song?: Traveling song from Madagasgar 2: Escape to Africa.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm
I want a piece of that action!

Username:
How many soq do you own?: 0 right now ;u;
How long have you been a member?: Of Gaia? Many years, like six overall.
Name of soq: Andrus
Temper : Calamitous
Personality: Andrus isn't exactly the most welcoming Soq around, partially because whenever he's present, something seems to go wrong. Though most instances are completely unrelated to his presence, or so it seems, others are wary of him anyway. He's not cursed or anything of the sort- just seemingly unlucky, though it's speculated that he has more to do with mishaps than it seems.
Bio:
-Foal: As a foal, Andrus actually had a good social life. He was average, nothing really standing out about him. It wasn't until later that he started to get his reputation.
-Teen: As he grew older, more things started happening around him, but it was attributed to clumsiness and he became sort of a joke to his peers. This upset him greatly, and he began becoming bitter.
-Adult: Now, he completely accepts his poor luck and the reputation that comes with it. He even uses it to his advantage and sometimes does things and blames it on his reputation. He's not a villain wanting redemption or someone who understands him- he has actually grown to enjoy making the lives of others harder under the guise of simple bad luck.
Plot ideas: I'd like to see him maybe have a rivalry with another Soq, passive-aggressively doing minor things to make their life more difficult. Eventually, it'd be nice to find him a mate, but I don't have any real plans for that at the moment. c:
Related to anyone?: Nope!
Active? Tell me a bit about you: I'm on every day~. I love the B/C community and have been wanting to get into Soq for quite some time. nwn
Will he be well taken care of?: Of course!
Fan Art?: Ah, sorry, no! ;n;
Theme song?: Panic At The Disco- Trade Mistakes  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 pm
We have a winner!!
Congratulations Bittersweet Candies!

Bittersweet Candies

nwn

Agree to this co ownership here
(If I forgot anything please don't hesitate to let me know)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=45&t=22748047#365128909

Post his certing information here his uncertain is in the first post of this contest.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24208599&page=1

Roll his stats And start working on a teepee your officially a soq owner smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm
Congrats Bittersweet Candies! I'm happy for you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:07 pm
Ah, thank you!! ;u;  

Bittersweet Candies

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:48 pm
Fokushi Meishin

As a consolation prize I have awarded you 1mil gold to go toward any quests you might have smile

Thank you both.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 am
AllSummedUpNJazz
Fokushi Meishin

As a consolation prize I have awarded you 1mil gold to go toward any quests you might have smile

Thank you both.

Thank you for the gold. Hopefully I can use it to get a Soquili one of these days! xd Thank you for hosting the contest. I am glad that I was able to enter.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items