Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Reflective Surfaces (Alette & Quillian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm
"WHERE AM I."

This was yelled, rather loudly, though it was directed at nobody in particular except maybe herself. Alette stood just beside a tree and was currently attempting to climb said tree, though without much success. And the reason for climbing said tree had something to do with an attempt at getting a better view of her surroundings in order to figure out where on earth she was.

So far, she wasn't getting very far. The lowest branch had seemed like ages away, and now she clung to it, both arms and both legs wrapped tightly around it to keep from falling, her skirts bunched about her knees. Alette squinted in front of her, trying to see through the foliage.

"What say you, Sydney?" she called to the mirror, which was propped against the base of the tree. It wouldn't answer her, of course, but sometimes she felt like it could anyway. "I think I should be going le - "

The rest of her sentence was lost as, in an effort at scooting further along the branch, Alette promptly rolled sideways and off the branch entirely, falling with a squeak and a shriek downwards.

yylaayl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:21 pm
Quillan had been sitting on the grass, reading what he'd written so far since his arrival at Amityville, when a light beam struck him in the eyes, blinding him. Determined to investigate the cause and to get away, he walked to a nearby tree. Sitting underneath the tree was a rather large mirror. Quillan concluded that the sunlight seeping through the tree’s leaves must have reflected off this mirror and he’d just been unlucky with where he chose to sit.

He looked around, hoping to find the mirror's owner, because surely there had to be some reason it'd been placed there. Finding no one, Quillan decided to examine the mirror. Besides its size, he noted the simplicity of the mirror. He once again opened his notebook and wrote, "Large black mirror under tree ... ???", and closed it until he had more leads as to what was going on.

Only when a leaf had landed on his face did he notice the ghoul beside him, completely missing the moment when she'd fallen out of the tree despite her shriek. He crawled over to where she'd landed and rather than asking if she was alright, he said to her, "What is your opinion on mirrors?"

kuroopu

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 am
Alette wasn't sure if it was fortune or misfortune that had caused her to fall out of the tree and not actually land on anyone; but whatever the case, when she looked up again, it was to find that she was no longer alone. Plucking a stray leaf from her windswept hair, she gave the boil a long, long stare.

"Uh," Alette said brilliantly. "Well. I kind of like them, I guess."

Another long stare. Her eyes flickered towards the mirror, then back to the boil.

"Why, uh, do you ask?"

yylaayl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:46 pm
Quillan opened his notebook once more and proceeded to write "odd blonde ghoul wearing blue dress who fell out of a tree: likes mirrors?" under his previous note about the mirror and tree in his notebook before he realized the ghost had followed her statement with a question.

"Mostly curiosity, really. I just saw this mirror and you here and the question came to mind." Quillan said earnestly and wouldn't stop asking question after question. " Is this mirror yours? If it does belong to you, what is it to you? Also, why did you fall from a tree? Can't ghosts float? Does falling hurt for a ghost?"

.kuroopu
He kind of has knowledge of ghosts ... but doesn't |D

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm
Alette was still staring at him. It wasn't until several awkward moments later that she realized she hadn't actually said anything out loud.

"Oh!" she cried, and clapped her hands together. "Yes. Yes, this is my mirror!"

She scampered over towards it and pressed her face lovingly against the class, her squished cheek making her look strangely deformed against the reflective surface of the mirror.

"This is Sydney," she said, her voice partially muffled, but then she pulled back. "And I'm Alette! I fell from the tree because I was lost, you see, I couldn't quite find my way, so I thought it might be a good way to see where I was going, and yes, well, it does actually hurt falling from a tree, I guess, I mean..."

She babbled on for several more minutes like this.

yylaayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Quillan jotted down everything Alette had to say until she stopped talking and asked, "Do you need help finding where you're supposed to be or where you're going? I've been everywhere in this school at one point or another I think, so..." He said this not realizing that having gone somewhere didn't mean he knew where he was since most places he'd reached in passing or by accident. However, he wanted to help the ghost and that's what he offered to do.

kuroopu

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:27 pm
She clasped her hands together, stars dancing in her eyes.

"Would I ever," Alette said, and bounced towards the boil, hand outstretched towards him, a delighted expression on her pale face, in spite of the fact that there were still twigs and leaves poking out of her hair.

"I'm Alette!"

yylaayl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:21 pm
"I'm Quillan Atrementis," he said as he pulled some twigs and leaves out of Alette's hair after shaking her hand. "but you can call me Quillan, I guess. Or even ..." pausing as he thought of the pet name his sisters would call him, but right as he was about to mention it, he realized it was probably better if no one called him that because it was too embarrassing. He shook his head and said, "Nevermind! Where to, Alette?"

kuroopu

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:42 pm
A long pause.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...anywhere is good!" Alette said finally, and smiled brightly. "How about the dorms? I haven't yet managed to find my own room yet, I suppose I should get on that pretty soon, huh..."

yylaayl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:11 am
"Uhh which one? I'm guessing ghost right?" Quillan said. He immediately started flipping through the pages of his notebook, searching for anything he might have written about the ghost dorm, but then found his huge checklist that spanned several pages, filled with places he'd planned on visiting on his first day of school but never gotten to and sure enough, the "ghost dormitory" was on there, with a small, unchecked box right next to it.

He quickly shut the book with a small cough. "Well it should be uhhh ..." he quickly scanned the treetops and pointed in the direction of where pretty much all the other buildings were (it was a safe guess ... or so the ink demon thought), and said, "... that way? After a quick glance at the ghoul's mirror, he asked, "Do you need help carrying Sydney around?" It seemed quite heavy for someone to be carrying around all the time.

kuroopu
I REVIVED IT was going to go for the 600 thing but I am too laaaaaaazy

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 pm
"Ghost! I am, like, the coolest ghost ever," said Alette conspiratorially, winking at Quillian, aka her new bestest friend. "I'm a haunt, which means I'm stuck to something - that would be Sydney, my mirror - but it totally also means I can do stuff like climb into mirrors and stuff, and that's so awesome."

She peered curiously around at his book, wondering what sort of things he was writing down, but a second later the book was snapped shut and Alette beamed brightly at him, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Okay!" she said cheerfully, and reached for Sydney, hauling the mirror up. "And nope, he's not that heavy," she added, "He feels like he weighs about a feather to me, but that's probably 'cause he's mine. If you tried to carry him, he'd probably way, like, a ton."

yylaayl
8'D <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 pm
The ink demon gave two thumbs up and started walking. He believed Alette when she'd said that the mirror felt very light to her - the ghoul had picked it up with ease, and she had to be right or she was hiding some massive muscles. Quillan had offered as it seemed like something he should do, but now that he'd thought about it, he really wouldn't have been any help at all.

Trying to keep some form of conversation going, he asked, "So uhh... how have classes been for you and Sydney?"

kuroopu
....this def isnt 4 months late nope |DDDDDD

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:57 pm
Alette fell into step easily beside Quillian, who she gave her most rapturous attention, beaming brightly at him as she dragged Sydney alongside her.

"I haven't yet been to any classes!" she said, her eyes widening. "But I totally want to, I keep getting so busy and stuff, like, I totally mean to do stuff and go places and meet more people and then just - " She heaved a dramatic sigh. "Things happen, y'know?"

Alette's gaze flickered towards the boil. "What about you? What's your most favoritist thing here?"

yylaayl

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff