Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Lost Little Puppy (Shu & Lydia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:32 pm
((OOC note: This RP occurs directly after the assembly I'm just slow))

Still clutching the shirt that Dorian had given to her, Lydia vacated the gymnasium at about the same time that everyone else dispersed, though she made sure to follow after Shu, who she was going to be sticking with like glue until she knew her way around a bit better, and likely until they told her it was time to get back into her pod.

"Soooooooo...." She looked around with squinting eyes. "Where to first? I should probably get changed. That lovely man thought that my clothes might fall off if I walked around in them for much longer, and I am almost certain walking around naked would be frowned upon." She grinned, moving so she was walking alongside the young woman.

"Is there a bathroom nearby? I can try to get myself cleaned up a litt----OH do you have laboratories here? I would love to see them if you do!" Her attention span wasn't exactly long at times.

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am
(( OOC: LOL Now imagine they are sleep walking ))

Shu raised an eyebrow at the shirt she thought sweaty, but beamed at Lydia when she asked a question. "Yes, let's get changed first~ I might have some clothes fit your size. I hope it doesn't, it would be quite embarrassing if it does." She giggled and made a joke, while looking at the shirt with one side already fell of Lydia's shoulder. "This way please." The little girl moved a little bit faster, they might have an emergency.

She paused at the mention of bathroom and tilted her head. After a few seconds, she replied. "Yesu! Each floor of the dorm has a shared bathroom, we can go there, grab some new clothes and take a shower....but the basement one...I don't recommend". She paused again at her next question, eyes blinking at another taller girl. "I think so...but I am not too sure about the location......we can go to my room first, and then I can search for the map." The petite Death Trainee smiled, her smile held a few seconds before she talked again. "Oh.....I think the lab should be near the pod room...you didn't come across it when you left?" She gave the taller girl a questionable look.

xSeussi

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 am
Oh, oh! Other clothes! Every one here was far too kind, but it made Lydia's eyes light up with a definite sparkle. "That would be fantastic! Oh, but this shirt that Dory gave me is good for now as well..." She held it up to her face, breathing it in, mildly sweaty scent or not.

Taking direction from Shu, she blinked, and followed after her, clomping steps forced to speed up so that she wouldn't fall behind.

"Sh-shared? So like, co-ed? Men and women all using the bathroom together? Ahhhh it's like college all over again!" She giggled at that, squinting eyes darting around as she tried to keep track of where exactly they were going.

"Ohhhh a shower sounds really nice. I probably stink!" She exclaimed with a smile, but it was not really a joke. She was absolutely covered in dried blood and dirt, her clothes a tattered mess, her skin, in many visible places through the tears in the shirt, as well as her arms and legs, appeared to have many pale scars, all healed, though some looked like they had definitely been worse then others.

"Ummmmmm....I don't believe so! Or maybe we walked past it and I just didn't notice. We were outside pretty quickly. There was a small town with several destroyed buildings." From what she could see, at least. Experimentally, Lydia reached up to feel for glasses on top of her head.

None there. She grimaced slightly. It seemed that, for now, she was going to have to remain in a world where everything was blurred.

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:44 am
The tiny Asian watched as Lydia shoved her face into the shirt, her eyes widened and maybe mouth slightly opened in astonishment. She tried her best not to be so shocked, maybe she liked the Mist hunter, she comforted herself. How many times I have to say, I am not a little girl! He quieted down.

She halted like a horse after hearing Lydia's misunderstanding. "No. Nononononooooooo they are separated!" She flushed like a red apple, shook her head while waving her hands, wide sleeves swung left and right with her big movement. "One for boy and one for girl." She finished and took a deep breathe, clearer mind urged her to ask a question. "In your college, you share bathroom with boys?!" Her eyes were widened, stared at the taller girl.

What she then said reminded her what they were doing. "Oh yesssss the bathroom! Noooo clothes first." Her mind seemed like a mess. "Are you okay Lydia? Have a candy." The tiny girl seemed to feel the gloom and shoved a candy.

From the starter kit, there was a tiny lantern in it that should save both of them from getting bumped into the wall. She groped inside her pouch, took it out and lighted it. "Ba careful, the basement is completely dark, so please be careful." She reached out and grabbed Lydia's hand with her small one, two walked in parallel on the dim hallway. "Luckily, my room is 04, second room on our left....this one!"

She quickly opened the door and let Lydia entered first. "Please take a seat and spare me a few minutes." The girl fumbled around her belongings, picking out a bear one piece out, a long and a short towel. "Ok, let's go to have a shower. Let me see....the bathroom on first floor should be - HERE!" She asked Lydia to help her holding the towel package, while holding the taller girl's hand on one side and holding the lantern with another hand. "Trainees normally take basement rooms, but it's rather inconvenient with the darkness and poor facilities. Luckily, we do get some supplies when we moved in."

They arrived at the outside of the bathroom and she smiled. "Look, here we are~ Do you want me to wait outside or go inside with you? There should be shampoo and such provided."

Seussi

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers