[ORP] Raven's Home (Gangrel Elder, open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image

Raven's cavern home is extremely hidden. She allows very few to have any idea of where she lives. She does have a small cave she uses for clan business though. A place she can meet with another Elder, a clan member, or even clanless vampires. It's this 'business cave' that she is inside right now. She has been watching two male members of the clan and wishes to speak to them about their future. Having asked them both to meet her here today, she is waiting.

-If you(anyone) need Raven just quote me here.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:21 pm
Disciple: Enoch
Antediluvian: Mael (Inactive)
Methuselah: Leandra - No valid link (Inactive)

Elders
Dusk Spettro, Ennoia (Inactive), Kale Devaux, Kerrigor (Inactive), Mythrandir - No valid link (Inactive), Raven

Ancillaes
Cailean, Honey Spettro, Pumpkin (Inactive), Zev Whelan

Neonates
Aldrea (Inactive), Angelo Bloodfang, Atieno (Inactive), Ayla - No valid link (Inactive), Bagheera, Balam, Big Bad, Chanda Struna (Inactive), Daciana (Inactive), Desert Wolven, Ferrel Hiss, Logan Wolven, Marrok Averette, Midnight Spettro, Neka Auryon (Inactive), Nekasha - No valid link (Inactive), Tiernan, Quinn Wolven, Rhea Vadas, Wolfgang Hartford, Xyla Sangre

Fledglings
Anthony Wilde (Inactive), Apophis - No valid link (Inactive), Cin Neon, Draven Hyde, Maia, Razi - No valid link (Inactive), Ryker James Matthews, Tora

Rank Unknown
Carmella Norwood (Inactive), Donavin Harth (Inactive), Lenore, Mistress Kitsune - No valid link (Inactive), Rocky - No valid link (Inactive), Sapphira

Special- Theron Norwood  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:24 pm
Love Renewed

User Image

Ferrel was on his way to the cave where he'd meet this elder. His bottle of blood dangled loosely in his hand. He used this bottle to take the edge off his cravings. He took a swig and came upon the cave. He sniffed the air and cought a wif of a fellow gangrel, the scent was female. He grinned and though "this meeting may turn out more pleasent than I though." He grinned as he stepped into the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:36 am
soxs1219

Having had an eye on Ferrel, Raven recognizes his scent before he enters her 'office'. "Come in Ferrel. I am Raven." Sizing him up again, she watches him for a moment once he is inside her cave. Having lived for so many years she has a good control on her animalism, when she chooses to. To her it's part of being a good leader as elders are. She has decisions to make after all that she can't be temperamental for. "This isn't some kind of weird social call. Don't worry. I've been watching you. You're true to this clan." She pauses here to gage his reactions and watch him some more. His blood stirs her own hunger but she remains silent for now.  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm
Love Renewed

Ferrel walked in and his eyes adjusted to the dim light of the cave "And what has my support gain me, if anything. I wouldn't expect you to call me here for nothing." his voice held a slight purr that seemed to have nothing to do with his mood. He took another gulp and held the bottle out to his elder "care for a drink, I promis its freash."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:16 pm
soxs1219
"Thank you but no." Shaking her head at his offer, Raven then nods. "It has earned you something. It's time for some changes to be made. my question to you is are you looking to move up in this clan?"  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 pm
love renewed

"Our clan is slimmer in numbers these days." he said motionig wide with his hands. "If it will help strengthen our clan I will do whatever we need." he finishe narrowing his eyes to slits  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 pm
soxs1219
love renewed

"Our clan is slimmer in numbers these days." he said motionig wide with his hands. "If it will help strengthen our clan I will do whatever we need." he finishe narrowing his eyes to slits
"Good. Good attitude. But do you want it. Do you want to be, say, a neonate instead?" She's watching him, watching his reactions. Saying nothing about how their clan members seem to disappear into the night, she simply watches him.  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:29 pm
love renewed

Ferrel scratched behind his ear. "That sounds acceptable." he drank some more and some dribbled down his chin, he caught it with his hand and asked "I taked it you would like some help with the new fledglings?" he licked the blood from his fur like a cat with cream.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:45 pm
soxs1219
love renewed

Ferrel scratched behind his ear. "That sounds acceptable." he drank some more and some dribbled down his chin, he caught it with his hand and asked "I taked it you would like some help with the new fledglings?" he licked the blood from his fur like a cat with cream.
Raven smirks as he sounds so detached. He's fitting as perfectly as she had thought. "Possibly. If you remember we don't exactly teach them. But the newly embraced must know they can't tell anyone what they've become. And young annoy me, too many mortal emotions still." Raven is a full born vampire, so she has never had mortal emotions herself. "Neonate it is then."  

Love Renewed

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 pm
love renewed

"They must learn the ways of the masquerade, and they must learn to lick the wounds of their pray so we stay hidden among the masses."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:23 pm
soxs1219
love renewed

"They must learn the ways of the masquerade, and they must learn to lick the wounds of their pray so we stay hidden among the masses."
Raven allows a small smile now as he shows one reason he is right for the job. "Yes, they do. Go now and start with the young girl named Tora. She was the first to be embraced from our little game. Unless you have anything to discuss with me first."  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 pm
soxs1219
love renewed

Raven allows a small smile now as he shows one reason he is right for the job. "Yes, they do. Go now and start with the young girl named Tora. She was the first to be embraced from our little game. Unless you have anything to discuss with me first."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 pm
Love renewed

(( should I bring ragers in here with tora, or make a new thread?))

Ferrel tapped his chin with one of his retractable claws "Nothing too urgent, just that I hope we can speak again soon." he said as a grin curled over his lips so his fanges showed. He figured whats the use in hiding what he is from a fellow gangrel... "Do know know where I can find this Tora girl? Or am I going to have to hunt for her?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 am
soxs1219
Love renewed

(( should I bring ragers in here with tora, or make a new thread?))

Ferrel tapped his chin with one of his retractable claws "Nothing too urgent, just that I hope we can speak again soon." he said as a grin curled over his lips so his fanges showed. He figured whats the use in hiding what he is from a fellow gangrel... "Do know know where I can find this Tora girl? Or am I going to have to hunt for her?"
((She can come in here. I told her she could. I told Dark too with Cin.))

"Anytime. As long as I'm here you're free to talk to me. Never seek me at home." Even being an elder and needing to be tending to the clan, she still prefers being alone like the others. "She was left in a tree house in the darkest part of the forest after her embracing. The girl will have my scent lingering on her tiger stripes."  
◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff