mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 am
This is a private role-play between multiple people.

Soquili: More may be added
Cuauhcoatl | Hesketh | Ikinya | Mecho Amachi

Teepees: More may be added
Mindsend | Moon_princess_Yuki | Tirokio

Please send your Uncert to Mindsend so she can make you a nametag for poor Niss's sake -- you can keep it for future RPs as well!

OR, if you have photoshop (or a nice friend who has it and is willing to help you out), you can make your own, even if you're NOT part of the RP!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5401311/PonySpeechtemplate.zip
typefont: akaPotsley (But feel free to make it whatever font you want!)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 am
User Image(ooc note for Niss: Cuauhcoatl is Maxed out in stats so don't bother counting his word count.)

~Inhale.... Exhale...~

A few weeks ago the large Angeni had flown Ikinya to her favorite altar of the Wishing Star with a wish in his heart for her to get what she wished for, for her to be happy, for their journey to be safe, the Usdia settled down comfortably in a woven basket bedded in fabric and soft fluff with saddle straps to he had across his back and chest to keep it from falling off, perfectly sized for an Usdia to safely ride on the back of the powerful angeni. She had set her offering down and the two decided to walk the way back

~Inhale.... Exhale...~

They settled down to sleep once out of the way of others visiting the altar, and began what was a several day trip for the two on foot, accounting for Ikinya's shorter steps when she walked beside him and terrain they didnt have to deal with when traveling by air. They barely started their first day when they discovered a small basket, abandoned in their path. Its wicker color was only just starting to show the staining of the colors the foal inside would boast once fully, markings a familiar giraffe pattern, colors so similar to the stallion and his beloved, even the scent left behind on it similar.

A familiar thing to them, the two having been gifted a child twice from the wishing star before hand as the star responded to Ikinya's wishes, four if you counted the surprise of Bohlale who hadn't even been actively wished for. when he arrived, just a gift from a spirit of the Harvest Moon.

~Inhale.... Exhale...~

After insuring the basket had no parents nearby, the two having been the only ones traveling that particular path for weeks, it was gently slid into Cuauhcoatl's basket-saddle by a friendly familiar and joined by Ikinya, resting herself against their new found basket in maternal bliss.

However, when they arrived in Yectenehua with a relatively short flight, Zyanya had arrived with a much larger basket that had been hefted on her during a visit to the Kawani village for the latest news, the baskets having appeared overnight on a day known for well meaning trickster spirits. The baskets were well developed, close to having their seals popped, and unlike the usually still and silent baskets, only occasionally making a rustle as the enchantments exercised the foals inside, they snored.

Quite loudly at that. And knowing her parents were hoping for adoption, and her father's love of oddities, she had accepted rather than abandoned the large basket that had been hefted at her, protecting it with her lower set of wings and flying it home.

~Inhale.... Exhale...~

Which lead to today.

Cuauhcoatl meditated beside the basket -- he felt no dark aura from the basket, but still they kept it apart from the younger basket they had discovered, and he took turns watching over it, his wings spread partially over it like a nesting swan. He held the basket gently against his side as he focused on his meditation, focusing his light and blessings on some charms that lay before him to protect his family, as the ones most of them were wearing were growing due for a charge. And one of the charms was specifically for the foal inside the basket. His breathing was slow and controlled, helping him focus better despite the distraction of a loudly snoring basket.

~Inhal-

His breath caught and his eyes widened as he heard a soft and familiar pop as the seal on the basket released, the loud snoring from the basket stopping suddenly. He lifted his wings to look at it -- the wicker had indeed loosened, the basket popped. Whatever was inside was about to be released.

He stood up, moving away from the basket and turned his head around. He had taken the basket with him as he went to meditate on a hill overlooking the herds heart, with its winding canals for the Mers and seathi with simple bridges for meditation, Long houses built while in his Angeni gifted human form with preplanned assistance with the others to create shelter, and its planted fields of food and buzzing bee hives, and millions of distractions.

But now was no longer a time of privacy, "I-ikinya! Ikinyaaaa! The basket's popping!"

Moon_Princes_Yuki
Tag! Also I have some gifts for you to use later in the rp and in other rp's (It helps Niss out a LOT when you post with these in group rps or in Rp's with just one or two people actually rping but multiple soquili each, and are just a nice post flavor): you may want to save them to photobucket since Tinypic sometimes deletes things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[IMGLEFT]http://i62.tinypic.com/30394x2.png[/IMGLEFT]

[IMGRIGHT]http://i58.tinypic.com/10hrkia.png[/IMGRIGHT]

You can use them after your initial post with his Cert, which should be updated by now to make it easier for Nisshou to keep track of who's talking. biggrin

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

It was dark and cramped. Hesketh breathed in and looked around the best he could in the small space he was in. He soon realized he was in a basket, he could see light coming in through the wholes and small the straw. That was weird. He didn't remember falling asleep in a basket. The last thing he did remember was eating a rather sweet apple. Maybe the apple was poisoned, no if that was true he'd be dead. Maybe he did die but came back and was in some sort of burial basket? But he didn't feel like he just woke from the dead. He felt rather alive, and well fed and rested. Weird.

Well he wouldn't know anything unless he actually looked around outside this basket he was in. So he lifted his head up and pushed on the lid. It popped off very easily. He didn't fully leave yet just lifted his head out a little. He wanted to know what his surroundings would be like, maybe there was a kalona ready to eat what ever left, maybe he was at a ledge of a cliff ready to fall if he took one wrong step.

He looked out and what he saw was mostly green. It looked like he was on a hill. He couldn't see much hidden as he was. But then he saw a large shape with many colors. He lifted his head a little more and saw a large purple stallion staring at him. He blinked. Why was an angeni starring at him. He looked around one more time to just make sure... Yup he was the only other thing in view. He looked back up at the Angeni wondering what was wrong. He couldn't think up a single reason why they would be in this situation at all. And he wasn't sure if he should leave the basket. Maybe there was a really important reason he had been put in the basket. He looked at the Angeni one more time before slowly lowering himself back into the basket. Maybe if he just waited in here something would be explained.

mindsend
Thanks for the nametag I'll be sure to use it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image(ooc note for Niss: Cuauhcoatl is Maxed out in stats so don't bother counting his word count.)

The two stood there in a sort of shocked silence for what seemed like an eternity for the Angeni. His two sets of wings had ruffled and flared slightly in surprise, his mouth agape as he tried to register what happened. Realizing he was standing there with a dumbfounded expression on his face and staring rather rudely at what was supposed to be a possible child to adopt in his mixed family, Cuauhcoatl clicked his jaw shut, his wings tightening in an unthreatening manor to try and make himself seem shorter as his gaze lowered in embarrassment, "S-s-sorry, t-that was rather rude of me to be staring."

His attention turned back towards Hesketh, the sunset colored angeni shifting awkwardly in another long drawn out silence. He averted his gaze again, shifting his feet in place as he looked around, noting that some had caught his calls and were running that way, but that still meant he had some time to try and figure out what had happened, "Are you a-all right? Ah.. I mean... Of course you're not all right apparently you were shoved in a basket what am I saying?"

The scholar laughed nervously, folding a wing forwards to cover part of his muzzle with the fold, "I-I'm Cuauhcoatl. Would you by... Any chance at all... Know what you were doing in that breeding Basket?"

Moon_Princes_Yuki
Tag!

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:40 pm
Several long minutes passed as the silence dragged on. The angeni didn't seemed to want to do or say anything. Hesketh started to worry if he was okay. He lifted the lid up again right as he started mumbling and tripping over his words. He seemed rather flabbergasted. Hesketh tensed and frowned up at him. He was rather worried about this poor stallion who didn't seem to know what was going on at all. He seemed more shocked about the fact that Hesketh had just come from a basket then Hesketh was. He let the silence drag trying to assess the situation.

Then the stallion turned towards a noise that sounded like more people coming. And just as Hesketh started to pay attention to that instead of the stallion he started to talk again asking if he was okay but he seemed to be the one in need of more attention. Really he felt fine the basket wasn't all that cramped and even though he was severely confused by everything going on with him in a basket and a large stallion starring at him, he at least wasn't having a minor break down. "I'm fine but are you alright? You should sit down, try and breath more steadily if you start hyperventilating you could fall and hurt yourself." He said a little bit forceful and gruff

Still nervous the stallion started to make more sense and became more coherent. "My names Hesketh, and I was hoping you'd know what I was doing in a. Wait. A breeding basket?" Hesketh looked more closely at the basket he was in. And he was right it held the tell tale signs on a breeding basket. But he wasn't a foal what was he doing in a breeding basket? That was even weirder then being in a normal basket. "What am I doing in a breeding basket?" Hesketh was obviously throughly confused by all of this and stopped to just star and think about how he got here.

mindsend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 am
Ikinya is also Maxed ;3 <3

User Image

It had been quite a journey back from the wishing star altar, such a familiar place now when the little mare had time to think about it. They had been so blessed already but she couldn't keep her heart from heading back when that familiar light would bless the skies once more. However, when they had discovered a small little basket with colours slowly fading into existence which matched their own she was simply elated like she was every time a new member came into their family. Yet the mare did have a bit of a soft spot for infants in general, but loved all of her family equally whether they came in a basket or on their own four adult hooves.

Which lead to today, as the little mare had dozed off curled around the brightly colored basket. To their surprised Zyanya had come home with yet another basket, a strange story attached to the larger basket on the day of trickery placed in the Kawani village. It seemed to hold no aura of ill intent, but it had been decided for just added safety that they would keep the two baskets apart for now, with the family taking turns with basket duty. She'd decided to take the basket to the garden to get it some fresh air and happened to doze when the loud call of her beloved awoke her from her slumber.

Immediately her heart skipped a beat. The basket...

Grabbing the smaller basket by the rim she began a feverish but careful drag over to where she'd last seen Cuauh, on top a grassy hill in meditation with their other surprise. It had taken her a bit as she did have to walk awkwardly with her precious cargo; but when she'd gotten nearly to the spot she stopped a moment to catch her footing and stretch her neck, but several meters away when she looked up. Speaking before fulling taking in the situation. "Did I miss it, is our child her-" She paused, the scene before her finally clicking something in her head. She could clearly see the head of an adult usdia in the basket....a breeding basket....what was this?

"Oh..." She breathed, not really of disappointment, but more so of confusion; as was the leading theme for all three of them. She gave her beloved a look hoping for some kind of explanation or story of this stallion. Yet she remained rooted beside the still sealed smaller basket, turning her attention back to the usdia in question. "Pardon my manners...I'm Ikinya, alpha of this herd." The little mare began, catching the last remnants of their conversation. "I'm afraid we don't know, our daughter was gifted this basket from the Kawani Village. She brought it, well, you back to us - in assumption you were a child without a home or family with the way you had been left in the village." Her eyes once more slid to the large angeni before back again with a warm smile to the new fellow. " Cuauhcoatl, my mate and I were ready to adopt you; like this little basket." She felt her face get a little hot when she'd said it, who would have thought their surprise child was really, a surprise adult.

Mindsend

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image(ooc note for Niss: Cuauhcoatl is STILL Maxed out in stats so don't bother counting his word count.)

The stallion sat solidly at Hesketh's suggestion, head tilting a bit to the side as he tried to think of an answer. "I... I-i-i Don't know. Why you were in a breeding basket that is" Cuauhcoatl admitted after another long pause, before shaking his head, "I apologize, I-I'm not usually this daft. I'm Cuauhcoatl. I'm... er... Well I'm the Angeni of Learning, which is in part h-how we came to be in possession of your basket.. We were.. Erm.. Planning on a-adopting you though I see this isn't.... A necessity."

Having calmed down he turned towards Ikinya, giving her a fond smile from where he sat before bobbing his head towards the other guest who was arriving close Behind, "This is Ikinya, w-who.. Ah, She was supposed to be your adoptive Mother, and the other is Mecho Amachi, one of the other members of our herd -- Ikinya, Mecho, this is Hesketh.. Um.. He appears to have been put in a basket by some sort of mischievous individual. Considering the date his basket appeared, I suppose Coyote or some other Trickster spirit.. Or someone acting in their name."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm
User ImageMecho on the other hand still needs stats

The skyblue stallion stood a few strides short of Ikinya, looking at the scene with a sort of bemusement the others seemed to lack, his blond eyebrows quirked up high as he tried not to laugh. He had heard Cuauhcoatl cry out and spotted Ikinya awkwardly dragging a basket around on her own, and had run over to try and help the diminutive mare.

Smiling with a slight hitch in his voice as he continued to try and fight back a chuckle, Mecho stepped forward, bowing his head slightly, "And I'm sure you're rather confused about this entire situation everyone else is."

Moon_Princess_Yuki
tirokio

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 pm

The appearance of more Soquili brought Hesketh back to the present. One usida mare and and Soquili stallion. What odd company for an Angeni to have. But still they were being polite so he nodded at each of their introductions and would have introduced himself if Cuauhcoatl hadn't already done it for him. He actually didn't really know what to say he was pretty confused at this point but what he gathered was this Angeni and this Usida were planning to adopt him? Those two were? Now that was odd. He'd never though a relationship like that could work, he'd grown up in a land with only small ones and was to busy trying to locate his family before all of this that he never really thought. He actually only knew about Angeni because the few natives of this land talked of them in hushed voices when he asked about the land. Could they even have children? Oh but that would explain why they would be adopting.

He flicked his tail and scowled as he thought slowly piecing together what he could. "Maybe. maybe a trickster poisoned my food? Before I woke up here I remember eating some fruit laying by the road side. I should have thought before eating it but my mind was preoccupied and the food smelt rather inviting." He hated the possibility that he was so easily duped by a measly trickster. You'd think after dealing with his family for so long he'd gotten to the point where he'd smell a trick a mile away.

His face softened from a scowl leaving that train of thought for a new one about family. "Well you were right on one thing, I have lost my home and family. I've spent months searching for them. But at this point I wouldn't know where to look. It's been so long since I've had a place to settle." He let out a long sigh. It was true this week he had spent in a basket in this herd was the longest he'd spent in one place since he left his home lands. Quickly he looked up and at Kinya "Oh but do not worry about me I will be fine. I am sure the sudden reveal that I am no child has saddened and shocked you. I apologize for that, maybe you should sit as well. Specially after carting that basket all the way up here on top of the shock." He didn't want any of these pleasant people to injure themselves in any way. Though the blue stallion, Mecho Amachi seemed to bee calm, that was good. He was still very worried for Cuauhcoatl for even though he had taken Hesketh's advise he still seemed quiet shaken.

"I am confused. I don't know how I ended up here, nor what I will do from here on. I don't think I wish to continue my search but I'm not sure what else I can do." He lowered his head slightly ashamed from revealing his worries and burdens on to these strangers. It was rude but he really was lost and months of searching to no avail wore on him and now he was tired in a way the basket could not of helped.

mindsend
tirokio

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image(ooc note for Niss: Cuauhcoatl is STILL Maxed out in stats so don't bother counting his word count.)

"If it was s-some t-t-trickster spirit that did this -- which s-seems t-to be the case with the swiftness and amount of individivid-Individuals effected by it w-without anyone n-noticing.." Cuauhcoatl started, his voice calmed but his natural stutter remaining. He took a slow breath to gain better control of his voices, slowing the speed of his words slightly to focus on what was being said, wanting to be comforting to the smaller stallion "If it was that most likely scenario that resulted in your being basketed along side nineteen other individuals, c-chances are that you truly had little choice in the matter, if it's any consolation."

User Image

"However, you came to the right place when their daughter brought you here" Mecho added as he walked closer, standing casually beside Cuauhcoatl. Like Cuauhcoatl, it was clear that the stallion did not belittle or talk down to the himp, preferring to treat him as the equal he was, something some full sized soquili had a habit of forgetting Usdia were.

User Image

"Oh goodness yes!" Cuauhcoatl laughed as he drew himself back to his feet and moved closer to Hesketh now that he knew the other stallion was fine and had a better grasp of what was going on, "Those without homes are most welcome to make one here. Don't think you've b-been abandoned just because you're not our child. You're most welcome to join us at Yectenehua, if you don't mind the fact the lot of us are a bit peculiar..."

User Image

"An understatement if there ever was one right there." Mecho teased, grinning broadly at his long time friend as he good naturedly warned Hesketh to just what he was getting himself into, "Seadwellers and Landdwellers, Short, Tall, Meat eaters plant eaters, Gay, straight, other. Known breeds and unknown 'mutations'. Pretty much anyone who's good people but just.... Don't have a home... Everything but two leggers -- oh wait there's that small group that live within the herd I suppose there's them."

User Image

"... Or, if you can ignore the fact I'm quite interested in your case - as the Angeni of Learning such events do aide in my studies of the origin of baskets and might very well prove one of the stories." Cuauhcoatl continued, ignoring Mecho with a good natured swat with both sets of wings closest to the lighter built groundbound stallion, Mecho dancing out of the blow with a chuckle, ducking his head so it instead swept above him, not that it would have caused any harm, "You're welcome to stay as long as you desire and call Yectenehua home, at least as long as you swear to do no willing harm on any of its members."

Moon_Princes_Yuki
Tirokio

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

Having noticed Mecho approaching, the mare had given her now long time friend a small whinny of appreciation, smiling gratefully as the pair had arrived.

Ikinya stood and listened to her beloved and Mecho speak to the small stallion, using her free moment to reposition the little basket between her legs in attempts to keep it as warm as possible. When she was spoken to she looked up, feeling her cheeks heat up for a moment as he spoke of disappointment. Sure, she'd been just thrilled to come across another basket; for baskets had always yielded life for their growing family just like the one between her legs. However, that was only part of the scenario. While he may have not been a baby, if didn't make him any less of a joy to have around.

"I will be alright. It will take more than a bit of shock to slow me down." Ikinya chuckled, now if it was thunder or say a return attack of a skinwalker...that was a different story. "You do not have to apologize. While you are not the child we assumed from the basket, it is still a pleasure to meet you, Hesketh. I'm also just as please as any newborn popping you are in good health as well." She smiled brightly, nodding her head in agreement to the fellows words.

She felt saddened for her fellow Usdia, hearing he'd lost his home and family all in one go. While she'd willingly left her own lands for adventure after being orphaned, she knew what it was like to miss familiarity, to miss others...to miss a simple, kind touch. Without hesitation she moved away from the little basket and walked past her towering friend and lover right to Hesketh, standing before him. "Just because they are lost, doesn't mean they are gone forever. Fates will lead you back, or them to you...I am sure of it. As Cuauh and Mecho have said...stay with us....at the very least till you have had a chance to rest your heart." She looked up to the stallions with a smile. "Blood isn't everything...family can be found wherever you store parts of your heart in others. We'd love to help you out, we could send word to our family out and about in the world to help look while you relax. What do you say? We're all a little strange but as a family we're always ready to help any who need it."

Leaning out and touching his shoulder gently with her nose, she gave a small smile and moved back to the small basket. "Besides...it's always nice to have more friends and family at eye level, you know?" She chuckled, looking up to Cuauh and Mecho to prove point with her little joke.

Mindsend

Moon_Princess_Yuki

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image(ooc note:Cuauhcoatl is Maxed out in stats so don't bother counting his word count. Mecho on the other hand still needs stats)

Cuauhcoatl righted himself to his full height, peering between Mecho's ears, the bottom of his scruffy jawline at about the same level as the top of average sized stallions head, "I could certainly see the appeal of being able to have someone at eyelevel... Without Zyanya and Subira It'd be nothing but a sea of heads with how many Amachi there are running around.."

User Image

"Hardy har har" Mecho shook his head, setting his bells chiming noisily, "There aren't that many of us running around -- We are rather nomadic after all."

His attention returned to Hesketh, "Our group is a little 'odd' compared to some herds, so it might take some getting used to. However, you should at least give it it a chance. If anything, some food, some companionship, and some rest will do you good."

Moon_Princes_Yuki
Tirokio

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:55 am

Heskeths eyes widened and he let out a little gasp, "So many? But why would anyone do that?" His life wasn't in such a state that being forced into a basket and whisked away ruined anything. But what about those that had a life? Children? Family? What if they had important things to do, but now they were lost. He lowered his ears to his horns and lightly wiped at them. It was a habit he got into to calm himself down. Knowing so many had gotten captured did not help him feel better.

He perked his ears then swiveled them. They weren't mad or upset he was not a possible child for them? They still wanted to let him live with them that felt odd they were being so supportive. And even though Mecho and Cuauhcoatl were teasing each other it was so light and friendly. No deadly traps or paralyzing shocks just harmless banter and ducked swats. He felt so awkward it was so different then how he had been living up till now. He almost popped out of his skin when Ikinya touched his shoulder. He half expected her to shock him like one of his siblings might, forgetting for a moment only Imps have that ability. He felt so overwhelmed by this situation, but Ikinya was so kind and so warm he felt calmer in her presence. He wondered in the back of his mind if this is what drew Cuauhcoatl to her.

Calmer he started to actually react to what they were saying, even if he didn't fully understand what they were saying. "I have no reason to hurt anyone. And I don't mind that every one is so different." He meant that even if it might take him awhile to fully get used to all of the different soquili. But he could understand unorthodox relationships at least, seeing as he has a small inclination towards having them. "If it really is okay I think I would like to stay here. But I can't just live here with out helping is there anything I can do to help?" He'd feel horrible if he couldn't do something to help these people while he lived with them.

mindsend
tirokio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Once back at the basket she gave the small little wonder a gentle nuzzle, the smell of the wicker filling her nostrils - almost able to sense the magic brewing within; or maybe it was simply her mind imagining the little being inside. Her eyes drifted to the two full sized stallions, chuckling softly at their bantering. It was always refreshing to see them together, things were a little quiet when Mecho would be off on his trades. Ikinya enjoyed the company of the two and Melody when they were able to all get together to relax; like a group of best friends they were.

Although there was talk of the usual speech, about their herd and what they stood for - their most important rule of causing no harm to your fellow herd mates...she really didn't believe he would. However it was something which had to be said, they'd been both fortunate and blessed to not have any issues; be both from the souls which came their way and Cuauhcoatl's ability to sense darkness.

"We simply have a duty to protect those who live along side us, family, friends...the herd." She added, a job they took rather seriously despite their laughter and smiles. "There is plenty to do to help, depending on your interests or talents. I work in the garden - mostly tending during growth and harvesting; on top of other herd related duties and of course caring for the children when needed." She smiled, knowing she would be busy once again when this little basket popped; looking once more over to Mecho and Cuauh. "You can surely fill Hesketh in more thoroughly than I could; maybe show him around and let him see all the different activities and duties we have here in our lands?" Ikinya stated, with the undertone that she would have been delighted to personally but really felt she shouldn't leave the basket just yet for that long.

Mindsend

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

"Spirits. Spirits would definately be the sort to do this sort of thing."

Mecho shrugged, shaking his head with a loud jangling noise, snuffing slightly before he lowered his head, his ponytail falling over his shoulder, "Considering the time frame this whole situation occurred, it's one of the few times one of the many trickster spirits -- Coyote, Raven, Napi, Chahnameed, just to name a few of them, there are so many and... Well, to be completely honest, we keep an ear open about oddities and have noticed that something beyond soquili understanding, Tricksters of some sort, seem more rampant around this time of year.... Well And around the time between the end of summer and the start of winter."

The dancer lifted his head up, head turning slighly sideways in thought, "But around this time of the year especially, the spirits have an unfortunate habit of targeting those who they feel a little "excitement" would improve the lives of.. OR sometimes do things like painting baskets to look nothing like their contents... Shoving smaller baskets into larger baskets. Apparently now putting grown Usdia, Imps, and likely seathi into baskets. They like baskets..." Shaking his head again, Mecho snorted, "Anyway, Chances are the spirit or spirits or whomever keeps doing this targeted those who were alone, perhaps even lonely, were given an opportunity to be taken up by those wishing to have a family, wishing to enjoy watching the chaos and befuddlement caused by both sides, and giving all involved something to talk about.. And since the pranks are rarely harmful, they likely don't do anything to attempt purposely hurt anyone..."

The stallion then gave the Imp a roguish grin, "But irregardless of the reasoning, it seems to have been a good thing, in someways you came. Welcome to the herd, Hesketh. I'm sure Cuauhcoatl's going to have a field day trying to figure out how you spent a week in a basket unharmed too... I mean"

The paso fino stallion turned towards the large Clydesdalian angeni, with a quirk of his ears, "... Aren't these baskets supposed to be... You know.... For Foals?"

User Image

"T-t-there are other uses for the b-baskets according to my research... B-but perhaps we should h-head to the 'village' and get Hesketh here s-something to eat..." Cuauhcoatl chuckled softly, his stutter slipping back into his speech pattern. While if he focused hard enough he could keep his voice steady, it seemed the issue was less a case of nerves and more of an honest to goodness impediment for the large stallion. One he was working on improving, but likely would never get fully rid of, "W-w-would.. Ahem. Would you mind if I b-brought the basket with us for further study? We can get you some fresh food and water -- something a little richer than the grass here t-to make up for being in the b-basket. If m-my theory is c-correct, I d-doubt you'd necessarily n-need any right at this m-moment, but b-better safe than sick and sorry..."

Moon_Princes_Yuki
I am so sorry about the wait, for some reason I thought it was someone elses turn @_@
Tirokio

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff