Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
Hop To It! [Egg Hunt!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 pm
Did you check all the ones in every subforum? I'm guessing that each egg will always be hidden on the first page, but I'll quote Daypaw to double-check.

Morrigan Skylar
Yes I checked them all & the only thing that even looked like a egg took me 2 some pokemon site R something...
Daypaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:16 pm
Ebania
Did you check all the ones in every subforum? I'm guessing that each egg will always be hidden on the first page, but I'll quote Daypaw to double-check.

Morrigan Skylar
Yes I checked them all & the only thing that even looked like a egg took me 2 some pokemon site R something...
Daypaw

Yeah I did & don't want 2 sound like a downer, but I guess it just ant 4 me since I don't have time 2 waste on it, But I really do wish everyone else the best & hope they have lots of fun & LUCK... Have a nice day....  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps it's your internet connection not loading the images? Other people seem to be finding them; there's a list of daily winners on the first page.

You, too! Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for bringing your concerns forward.

Morrigan Skylar
Yeah I did & don't want 2 sound like a downer, but I guess it just ant 4 me since I don't have time 2 waste on it, But I really do wish everyone else the best & hope they have lots of fun & LUCK... Have a nice day....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:45 pm
Oki I'm in,btw?k?imma try,  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:49 pm
I think I found one ,now what? Pm? Who? Or say it out loud?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:59 pm
Daypaw
The first egg is hidden! Good luck to everyone searching!
found one now what? Helloo? stressed  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:38 pm
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

it says
"Once you have found the egg, do not share it's location and do not link anyone else to the secret post! Please, do not be the person that takes the fun out of the event!

When you click on this egg, it will take you to a secret post somewhere else in the guild.
This secret post will contain either an ungooglable trivia question about a member of the crew or the NSTG, a riddle, or a task that must be completed.
You will have all day to send your answers in.

Once you have your answer (right or wrong), send it via PM to Daypaw. Do not post your answers in the thread! "

please don't be so rude. you should have just read the first page again c:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 pm
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

Please try to bear in mind that members of the crew (myself included) have real life obligations - such as work and family. We cannot always provide an immediate response to every inquiry, but we will provide a response- there is no need to post your question multiple times minutes apart, this only creates spam.

Once you have clicked the egg, follow the instructions that you find on the other side along with the instructions on the first page to receive your participation credit. Under no circumstances should you post locations or answers in this thread- else you will be disqualified for the duration of the event.

Ebania

Very correct- always in the first page of a sticky or announcement, or on the guild homepage.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 pm
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

Please try to bear in mind that members of the crew (myself included) have real life obligations - such as work and family. We cannot always provide an immediate response to every inquiry, but we will provide a response- there is no need to post your question multiple times minutes apart, this only creates spam.

Once you have clicked the egg, follow the instructions that you find on the other side along with the instructions on the first page to receive your participation credit. Under no circumstances should you post locations or answers in this thread- else you will be disqualified for the duration of the event.
Well I pmed u're peer I found 2? Now er? confused
Ebania

Very correct- always in the first page of a sticky or announcement, or on the guild homepage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 pm
tilasexcatt
Daypaw
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

Well I pmed u're peer I found 2? Now er? confused
Ebania

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I do not have any PM's from you.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:14 pm
Elyralith
tilasexcatt
Daypaw

it says
"Once you have found the egg, do not share it's location and do not link anyone else to the secret post! Please, do not be the person that takes the fun out of the event!

When you click on this egg, it will take you to a secret post somewhere else in the guild.
This secret post will contain either an ungooglable trivia question about a member of the crew or the NSTG, a riddle, or a task that must be completed.
You will have all day to send your answers in.

Once you have your answer (right or wrong), send it via PM to Daypaw. Do not post your answers in the thread! "

please don't be so rude. you should have just read the first page again c:
hey! I read it the 1rst time .. I'm not that blonde, I know English .. I got 2! I didn't tell where they were I tried not to, I did try to go there!and failed I asked if it's because I do jot have flash and am on iPad? Ok? If so, tell me to get on my PC, is what I aid.. I'm not rude, I was just asking and participating, y would u say that to me.. I told u I went no place! crying :: emo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Ebania

Morrigan Skylar
Daypaw
I'm so sorry it was not my intent.. Hurt... I was trying to get the directions right.. I read just fine... crying  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm
tilasexcatt
hey! I read it the 1rst time .. I'm not that blonde, I know English .. I got 2! I didn't tell where they were I tried not to, I did try to go there!and failed I asked if it's because I do jot have flash and am on iPad? Ok? If so, tell me to get on my PC, is what I aid.. I'm not rude, I was just asking and participating, y would u say that to me.. I told u I went no place! crying :: emo

I'm saying you were being rude by spamming this place, and a few other threads as well.

...and i have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, I guess my English isn't that good enough to understand yours c:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm
Elyralith
tilasexcatt
hey! I read it the 1rst time .. I'm not th emo at blonde, I know English .. I got 2! I didn't tell where they were I tried not to, I did try to go there!and failed I asked if it's because I do jot have flash and am on iPad? Ok? If so, tell me to get on my PC, is what I aid.. I'm not rude, I was just asking and participating, y would u say that to me.. I told u I went no place! crying :: emo

I'm saying you were being rude by spamming this place, and a few other threads as well.

...and i have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, I guess my English isn't that good enough to understand yours c:
i had no clue what spamming is,or that I was doing it! I'm so sorry, I never do anything right, I'm bad @ pcs..  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 pm
tilasexcatt
Elyralith
tilasexcatt
hey! I read it the 1rst time .. I'm not th emo at blonde, I know English .. I got 2! I didn't tell where they were I tried not to, I did try to go there!and failed I asked if it's because I do jot have flash and am on iPad? Ok? If so, tell me to get on my PC, is what I aid.. I'm not rude, I was just asking and participating, y would u say that to me.. I told u I went no place! crying :: emo

i had no clue what spamming is,or that I was doing it! I'm so sorry, I never do anything right, I'm bad @ pcs..

haha, you'll learn in time. spamming is. well.
yeah.

okay, good luck!
//leaves before i lose it rofl

☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out