Looking for pack or friends! First SoA!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 am
I was given my first SoA pet EVER by the lovely Andranis.

Here she is:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her name is Lala and she is quiet, thoughful, and often gloomy. She hates being alone but has a hard time making friends; she often fears that others dislike her. The thing she desires most is a sense of belonging, or family.

I'm up for any and all plot, and most of all want to join a pack, which is why I haven't gotten her certed yet. I'm so excitedddddd <333  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 am
Kaluna Pup

Congrats on your pretty girl!
I have a couple I can throw at her if you like.
Ilarion and Haruki - A very friendly pair of bachelor boys.
Kelrayiss - a very sweet, friendly, exuberant, playful girl.

magnadearel

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:39 am
magnadearel
Kaluna Pup

Congrats on your pretty girl!
I have a couple I can throw at her if you like.
Ilarion and Haruki - A very friendly pair of bachelor boys.
Kelrayiss - a very sweet, friendly, exuberant, playful girl.

Ooo those boys seem really cute! So do you have any ideas for plots, or setting? I have no idea where to start lol XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am
Kaluna Pup
Ooo those boys seem really cute! So do you have any ideas for plots, or setting? I have no idea where to start lol XP

Random encounter? Lol they are rogues so they can be anywhere.  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

I'd love to offer Kaneika for RP! She's very similar, in that she hates being alone and has come to conclusion she's going to start a family, with or without a mate. She's on the hunt for a good baby-daddy so she can feel loved and have babies to fuss over.

Perhaps her and Lala could talk about wanting a family? c:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 pm
magnadearel
Kaluna Pup

Random encounter? Lol they are rogues so they can be anywhere.

Sure, sounds fun and open-ended! Since I'm not fully sure how to set it up, can you set up the thread? You can pick the location.  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:22 pm
Velveteen Angel
User Image

I'd love to offer Kaneika for RP! She's very similar, in that she hates being alone and has come to conclusion she's going to start a family, with or without a mate. She's on the hunt for a good baby-daddy so she can feel loved and have babies to fuss over.

Perhaps her and Lala could talk about wanting a family? c:

Omigosh what a cutie <33 And that sounds like a perfect thing for them to connect on, hehehe single ladies! Do you have a preferred place for us to start? I'm still not really sure how everything works here so would you mind starting the thread? I don't want to mess it up lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm
Velveteen Angel

Kaluna Pup

<.< >.> Ilarion totally offers himself to provide any pups the girls might want. XD  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm
*Drops link here too.* What's that? Title sucks, sorry. DX  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm
I own the Tangambili Pack. It's open to new members or just encounters within the borders (no WD are forced to stay or leave at the time, provided they don't try to start any trouble!).

Otherwise I have quite a few WD open for RPs and plots. You can see them in my journal.

User Image
This guy needs the most RP though. He can be in the roguelands since he's the head of the guard in the pack. :3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:39 pm
I have quite a few people I can offer for RP :3 If these three don't interest you my Journal is kept up to date.

First, I have
Damu has a serious expression but is really sweet and silly to be around. She doesn't make very many friends because of her serious face, but she's an explorer! She could very easily run into Lala on her adventures.

Next up is Minttu who is in a pride that's not official yet- buuut she can go and explore all she wants because of her job as a lorekeeper. She's shy and quiet like Lala but because of her... Unique personality (she believes two ghosts are talking to her all the time) she could start ranting at any moment. Mostly about history and folk tales.

Lastly, if you were looking for Wild Dog RP only, I have Anemy Catori here
She's also in a pack, but visitors are allowed and she can leave it's borders for rouge RP if you want strictly WD rps. Anemy thinks she is the boss of everyone, even though she's just pretty friendly. As in all-up-in-your-face friendly. She encourages those who are shy to be more open and talkative like her, though she would never force them to talk if they didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:07 pm
OK Let me throw you things.

Just look through Here, my journal. XD You can IM me at saintsergio88 or Skype me at cutiefeebass. >>  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:04 pm
Seaki
I own the Tangambili Pack. It's open to new members or just encounters within the borders (no WD are forced to stay or leave at the time, provided they don't try to start any trouble!).

Otherwise I have quite a few WD open for RPs and plots. You can see them in my journal.

User Image
This guy needs the most RP though. He can be in the roguelands since he's the head of the guard in the pack. :3

He's so cute! I'd love to have Lala meet him, perhaps he can tell her about the pack and convince her to check it out. I guess we should start in the rougelands? n.n  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 pm
CaliWolfe
I have quite a few people I can offer for RP :3 If these three don't interest you my Journal is kept up to date.

First, I have
Damu has a serious expression but is really sweet and silly to be around. She doesn't make very many friends because of her serious face, but she's an explorer! She could very easily run into Lala on her adventures.

Next up is Minttu who is in a pride that's not official yet- buuut she can go and explore all she wants because of her job as a lorekeeper. She's shy and quiet like Lala but because of her... Unique personality (she believes two ghosts are talking to her all the time) she could start ranting at any moment. Mostly about history and folk tales.

Lastly, if you were looking for Wild Dog RP only, I have Anemy Catori here
She's also in a pack, but visitors are allowed and she can leave it's borders for rouge RP if you want strictly WD rps. Anemy thinks she is the boss of everyone, even though she's just pretty friendly. As in all-up-in-your-face friendly. She encourages those who are shy to be more open and talkative like her, though she would never force them to talk if they didn't want to.

I'm curious about Minttu, I could see Lala being captivated by listening to her talk about ghosts. :3  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:52 am
just wanted to say that i'm still looking for rps!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff