Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I can show you the world (TK/Hethel/Akil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:50 pm
It took a while to escape the mob-like crowd, but with TK’s tall stature the two other students were sure to never lose sight of the skinny skeleton. Once they were safely out of harm’s way and free of the boisterous cacophony, the boil turned around to look at the two with a smile. “Let me reiterate – my name is Taiki, but TK shall suffice. I am the Resident Assistant for the Undead Dormitory and currently a second year at Amity.” As he introduced himself a second time, he placed a hand lightly over where his heart would be if he possessed one in the first place. “If you have any questions while we walk around campus, please do not hesitate to voice them. I love questions and am more than happy to answer any inquiries.”

He smiled pleasantly at both of them. “Is there a place you would specifically like to visit? Otherwise, I am more than willing to run a circuit around the school.”

musicaloner7

Mythee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:42 pm
Hethel shuffled after their guide, the eartips of her hood barely poking up above the crowd at times. Unlike the skeleton, she had a short stature; and a wide one as well, upping the difficulty of crowds considerably as open house-goers blocked her passage. She followed relentlessly nevertheless and without complaint. If it couldn't be helped, there was no point fretting over it.

Once they were in a place more suited for introductions, the skeleton took the lead with his own. He was eloquent about it. She could finally confirm that there had been something wrong with the image the Old Thorn had conveyed of the undead. (The talking tree had reported them to be uncultured, greedy mould-chewing ingratiates that couldn't even peacefully decompose for a tree's sake; Hethel found this description to be the product of a very limited view. But could one even change the perspective of an immobile existence? Besides, she very much preferred if her home would remain stationary. The Old Thorn had nothing to worry about. It was Hethel's tree, after all.)

Discoveries aside, she had to respond. "I am Hethel. Of the Old Thorn. Except I just moved in." Upon the offer to bring them to a specific place, she had a stroke of genius and lifted up a hand again, an utterly serious expression on her face. "The Library. If that is acceptable." She glanced at the Chimera to see if he'd agree.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syusaki

musicaloner7

Mythee

Festive Explorer

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 pm
As they were guided off to a less congested part of the school grounds, Akil tried to let his eyes eat up every bit that he could that they passed by. It really was an amazing thing, having so many his own age, or at least close to, in one place like this. It was refreshing in a way, to not be surrounded by older adults who were far too caught up in their own lives and petty squabbles to actually engage with without there being some sort of conflict surfacing. Everyone here looked to be enjoying one another, having fun, smiling, laughing.

Following along after his guide and the ghoul, Akil's rounded ears swiveled forward to pay full attention to TK. His pleasant energy only seemed to further fuel the admiration Akil had for the school. However the inquiry of where they would desire to venture to had the chimera instantly sifting through the numerous facts he'd read up about the school. So many places of interest to go, and look at, how could he choose! he was happy enough just being here, and would take seeing any and everything that was possible.

But his attention shifted to the ghoul that was with them, his cobra mimicking the slight perk in his expression. The library, yes that would have to be number one on his list of where to visit first. Nodding in agreement subtly, he looked back to TK with wide-eyed hopefulness in his gaze. t

Mythee

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Silence, and then something odd happens. The world flips, the colours invert and then turn a strange orange and blue. You hear a noise, an odd echo, familiar voices, all ringing in your ears as something squeezes out from the colour in long spindly strings and forms a strange shape.

"Go back."

Without warning it lunges at you - and then the world breaks open into white.

The screaming of girls all around you, the most handsome men step onto the stage, singing love songs and dancing in elaborate costumes, you cannot help but feel so much in love with these men, these idols. If you could only date them...Yet in the crowd you have lost your companions, as well as your phone. You're stranded now, stranded in an ocean of pure love.

The images continue to assault you the strange other you continues to talk until everything fades to white again and the room is normal.

What just happened?

OOC: THE DISTORTION MOB

- Distortion mobs will influence the area around you, causing it to stand still. It immediately throws your character into a "mirror" scenario, basically an [ Alternate universe ] where your character was something else. Read the above prompt, and then write out a [ small drabble ] where your character belonged to that alternate universe. If you are in a PRP you may write out your part, and either INCLUDE the other person in your thread(s) as if they were PART of the PRP or both of you can write separate viewpoints. Just a quick response prompt in drabble form is fine before the distortion breaks. Just one post is good!

AU PROMPT: You are a human woman at a concert surrounded by other screaming adoring fans. Having lost friend and phone, you must be brave. The concert won't end anytime soon, but even in this ocean of love, the sooth voices of the hot men on stage cannot comfort you and the loss of your friend in the throng.

After your character experiences it, the illusion breaks and they are back where they are again., as if nothing has happened!

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:45 pm
His lips curled into a wide, pleased smile at the two’s answers. “Of course. I myself am particularly fond of the school library. It is much more vast than the collection I have access to at home, and it also has much more variety to pick from, so I often visit the library in my free time.” The boil fell silent as he gestured with one arm for the two to walk alongside him as he turned around toward the library and then—

Silence.

Suddenly the world swirled with bright oranges and startling blues. One eye closed calmly as he listened to the voices whispering in his ears, and he thought undoubtedly Akil and Hethil were experiencing a similar sensation. You will have great stories to tell your family and friends. TK’s words repeated themselves in his head just before everything blurred to white.

Are you ready?

(No.)

Are you ready?

(No.)

She stared with calm anticipation, her eyes never leaving the stage in front of her. She couldn’t dare to turn her attention away from the dancers moving across stage as she heard their voices echo throughout the stadium.

“Hethil!?” Her high-pitched voice failed to travel over the crowd as she vainly reached an arm out toward her lost friend. In fact, she couldn’t even find Akil with her other arm, but that was okay. Their voices were enough to soothe the pain in her heart. She screamed excitedly as one of them looked her way. She was ready—

“…” He turned to the two with a look that said If you saw that, say nothing of this event ever again.

musicaloner7

Mythee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:47 am
As they all came into agreement on their destination, Hethel's hand curled back to her customary posture: a raptorlike hunch. She was very much eager to explore what literature the library had to offer. At the mention of TK's home collection (of books, no doubt), Hethel was inspired to imagine a personal stash of her own. Not one for worldly possessions, she considered the idea and decided that as she was like not to have anyone to share them with, books would be better off in the hands of others. Borrowing from the library was the best after all.

She had begun to walk behind the chimera, shooting her focused gaze at his back when space decided to bend (and with her) in impossible ways. The world was spinning but nobody would catch her hand. Pounding in her ears were the same songs she'd listened to again and again, but the voices of her prince charmings were disorienting now, jostling her just like the crowd of leaping, screaming fans that crowded the mosh pit where she'd lost her friend. She shouldn't have gone after Taiki's phone... After it was dropped, it was as good as gone. Hundreds of feet, always kicking it away, out of reach. She'd been pushed and knocked around long enough trying to retrieve it. It hadn't even been her idea to try to get close to the stage! She felt so betrayed... For her, only their voices would be enough, to admire them from afar... and now she couldn't even enjoy that.

Hethel snapped back to herself, rigid as a stump. A single shuddering wave began at the root of her tail and made its way to the top of her head, feathers rustling like a shaken bush. She returned TK's look, feeling much the same.
Syusaki

musicaloner7

Mythee

Festive Explorer

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:32 am
There wasn't much time to admire the library, as the instance that suddenly overtook him consumed far too quickly.

Goodness it was so loud. The energy was pulsing and radiating wildly all around her, the shrill, high pitched shrieks and screeches of fellow females crying out their adoring love to the handsome hunks up on stage. They really were something else, with those muscles, and fine cheekbones... but that wasn't important right now! well... not the most important. Where had her friends gone? No matter which way her eyes darted, there were nothing but entranced faces of foreign ladies she didn't know all transfixed on the stage ahead of them, pushing to try and get closer, making the place all the more suffocating!

She had to find her friends! how could they have gotten away from her in this cramped situation? A yell for them was given, but it was easily drowned from the adoring fans, not even breaking through the higher octaves that dominated.

And just like that, the scene disappeared, returning back to the initial destination; the library. Blinking a few times, a complete look of shock on his face, Akil quickly looked to TK as if hoping for an explanation... but his ears folded back against his hair at the expression that was aimed in return. That... had been odd... was that normal here? glancing to the other in their party, he realized she too must have experienced a similar scenario. Cobra tail curving around to be closer to his body, it hid under the long tail coats of his jacket, tongue flickering a bit more frantically to gather more scents around them in hopes of being ready for.. what ever that was.

Mythee

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm
Golden eyes stared carefully at the two students in front of them. Thankfully, they appeared to have received the mission. Silently, the skeleton smiled and straightened his back once more. Hands reached up to adjust the lapels of his coat as he began to slowly walk toward the library. “I said it earlier, did I not? If you attend school here, you will surely have a plethora of stories to tell your friends and family when you return for the holidays.” The amused glint in his eyes from Akil’s first meeting appeared again as he turned his head slightly to look at them both. Meanwhile, his thoughts were whirring with confused questions.

Anyways,” he breezily moved onto a new topic. “The library is a brief walk from here. Do you see that tall building with the double doors over there? That is the school library. It houses a formidable collection with a variety of subjects to peruse through. I think the two of you will enjoy it very much.”

A hand reached out to gently push the doors open. TK spoke quietly, “If you wish to briefly look through the books, you are more than welcome to. Of course, you are unable to check them out.”

musicaloner7

Mythee

Syusaki

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 am
Hethel had to ask herself whether or not these sort of event were commonplace, and had a sense it could develop into a situation of a more dangerous nature. She ponderously considered the seemingly unstable reality- (or was it some kind of insidious poison of the psyche?) of these schoolgrounds. TK seemed comfortable enough where he was, and Akil less so. Hethel peered at the Chimera. "What books pique your interest?" she asked in her usual flat tone as they arrived to the doorstep, standing back for him to enter first. The building was definitely of great size.

Anticipating the privilege of reading in privacy, Hethel bade TK for clarification. "But students may borrow them, correct?"
Syusaki

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 am
Still rather distracted, and dazed by what had just happened, Akil reacted somewhat delayed to TK's words and progress further past that point of... oddness. So things like this were common... What was the cause? what did it all mean?

Finally his legs began to respond and act, moving him to follow after TK once again, fluffy ears swiveling as he was prompted by Hethel. Both his own bright gaze upon dark canvas scelera peered over at the ghoul, his cobra tail doing the same, a light smile offered, "I enjoy quite a variety, really. From fiction to non-fiction, and covering most anything that provides you with knowledge of the world and its mechanics." he gave a pause, bashfully fiddling with his spectacles again, "Though I suppose... I do have a soft spot for well written tales of fiction." he wasn't encouraged in his own household to pick up false story's, deeming them a waste of time by his family. But there was hardly any literature he didn't enjoy!

"What of you, miss?" he inquired as they were met with their destination, his cobra tail's tongue flickering with a bit more speed to mimic the excitement bubbling up in the chimera's stomach.

Mythee

Syusaki

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 pm
He nodded at Hethel. “Yes, of course. Guests and students alike may also remain in the library to read books until closing time. Checking out a book would require you to be an enrolled student, however.”

TK smiled amusedly at Akil. “I also enjoy a variety of books, though I find I have a soft spot for more informative texts. However, mythology and folklore are also quite interesting,” he said softly, joining in the conversation. The trio walked through a hallway before passing by the circulation desk. He acknowledged the librarian with a nod before the boil strode to an empty table. TK smoothly slid into a chair. “The books are organized in a straight forward manner—fiction is on that side—“ A long gestured toward said-section. “—while nonfiction is on the opposite. The library uses a conventional sorting system that includes alphabetizing and a numerical code. If you wish to search for a specific book you are more than welcome to ask me or the librarian for assistance.”

musicaloner7

Mythee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces