Reply Gaia online high school
{King} The Artist and the Picture Perfect {Bri} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:10 pm
Brandon made his way into the boy's locker room and started to change as well. He changed out of his button up shirt and pants and opted for loose fitting basketball shorts and no shirt. He never wore a shirt during workout, as he hated getting some of his best shirts ruined by sweat. After he was all changed, he made his way out of the locker room, and saw Dani waiting for him. He smiled, and walked up beside her as she was surveying the landscape. "Yoga, huh?" He asked, smiling even wider. "I never met someone before who actually did that. Everyone else around here can't even touch their toes." Brandon said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Brandon's voice cut through to her, bringing her back to reality as she had somewhat spaced off. She turned to look at him and then immediately looked elsewhere as he was shirtless. A blush crept up her cheeks again and she fought to keep it under control. "Yea. I suck at weights and stuff like that, but yoga is fun." Feeling rude for not looking at him directly, she took a discreet deep breath and turned back to him. He was smiling and again, she smiled back and laughed. "All they need to do is keep at it and practice. They'll get more flexible, I promise." She herself was flexible. She had been doing yoga for four years now. "Shall we?" She sat on the ground and began stretching her muscles before she actually started.

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 pm
Brandon smiled again at her flexibility, and walked over to the bench press. He added on about 40 lbs from what was already there, and ended up having about 230 lbs altogether. He laid down on the bench, pressed his hands against the bar, and took a deep breath as he lifted. To him, it wasn't that heavy, as he had done this for years. He had developed a sort of arm problem due to the constant pressure of weight, but took care of it with an arm band. Brandon looked over at Dani, who was still bending and stretching. He looked away in embarrassment, blushing from how well toned her body was. He had never met a girl so amazing, and so...so...gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

'What should I start with? Hm...' She decided she might as well start with the sun salutation, though the sun was already out. She started with the mountain pose, and focused on her breathing, trying to find her center. Once she found it, she moved onto the upward salute and after that the forward bend. She continued doing the rest with graceful movements until she was back standing in the mountain pose, her hands in a prayer in front of her heart. She smiled and looked over to see how Brandon was doing with his weights. Her eyes almost bugged out of her head when she saw he was lifting a 230lb bench press. His muscles showed through his arms. No one was behind him so she moved over to him. "You know, you're supposed to have a spotter when you're doing this" she said, placing her hands next to his on the bar. She probably wouldn't be able to do much anyways as she was a weakling but she could at least try. It was better than nothing and she would only have to wait a few seconds before someone could come over and help.

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:04 pm
"You gain much more facing pain by yourselves. That's something I learned early in life." Brandon said, trying his best to hide the sad tone. He kept lifting the bar without much trouble, and his hands brushed against Dani's a few times, making him blush. After about 10 more reps, he put the weights back onto the bar and sat up. "I haven't really had anyone worry about me before like you just did. It's kind of refreshing." He said, smiling. "Anyway, why don't you show me some of that yoga? I could use the extra flexibility." Brandon moved over to the mats and laid down, awaiting instructions from the newly christened teacher of yoga. "I never got to ask, but what were you doing in the woods when we met? I don't know too many people who risk going into a forest for some pictures, besides myself of course."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Dani frowned at his sad tone. 'Gain much more facing pain by yourself?...' Where on earth did he get that from? What was it really supposed to mean? "You can't really feel pain if you're dead" is all she said in return as she continued spotting for him. Their hands brushed together every once in a while, 'causing a strange tingle to run through her and she did her best to ignore it. Her arms that had moved along with his movements felt a little sore even though she did not actually lift anything. It was just the movements to which she was not used to. "I'm sure that's not true. Everyone worries about other, even if it doesn't particularly show." She moved over back to the mats with him "I was simply taking pictures and relaxing. Now, have you ever done yoga before? How advanced are you?" Dani didn't want to start him off with something hard if hadn't done any yoga.

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:27 pm
"In my eyes, you only care about someone because they have something you want. Nothing sentimental or loving, just using emotions for personal gain." Brandon said bitterly, already reliving memories that he had suppressed for years. He stretched his back on the mat, and looked over at Dani. "I haven't had much practice with yoga in a while, so let's start off easy. I don't want to break my back for the fourth time in a row." He said, trying to lighten the mood but still bringing up memories from the past. "I've been meaning to ask. Maybe after our shifts around here end, would you want to get some coffee? If we'll be working together for a while, we might as well get to know each other better." Brandon said, a hopeful smile on his lips. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it'd be nice to get to know the beautiful girl who will ultimately help us keep our jobs for a few more years." He said, laughing and grinning all the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Dani was shocked at how Brandon felt about caring about someone. He sounded bitter with an underlying tone of pain. What had happened in his lifetime that made him think like that? Dani would have asked but it was hardly an appropriate question to ask first day. "Oh...um, ok...Let's start with the Half Lord of the Fishes Pose" she said, showing him how to do the pose. She moved so that her right leg was bent and tucked under her bosom, while her left leg was over the right, bent so that her knee was facing the ceiling. She twisted to where her top front was pointing at where her right foot was, holding herself up with one arm while the other rested on her left leg.

As to his request for coffee, she laughed slightly. "I don't really like coffee, but I'd love to get some hot chocolate." She blushed at his calling her beautiful and looked away, hoping to hide it.

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

King Finn of Finntopia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:12 pm
Brandon could see that Dani didn't understand what he meant about caring, so he decided to push any of the remaining thoughts out of his head. He watched as she got into the pose, and attempted to do the same as well. It started out well, until he somehow ended up with both legs behind his head and the rest of his body twisted into a pretzel. "Is this supposed to happen on the first day?" He asked, a jolly laugh escaping his lips. Brandon looked around the gym, and noticed that most of the people had already left, which left the two of them alone. "So where you born around here? You seem to know the woods pretty well, as I was kinda lost once I reached the river." He said, laughing again. "I'm not the best navigator. I swear I'm good at other stuff though." He never had this much fun with a woman, even if he was twisted into a demonic shape. Brandon tried to loosen himself, but found that he actually could barely move.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Her muscles and limbs stretched easily as she held the pose, not really paying attention to the male beside her for a moment. She was still pondering over his view of caring and what it meant for him. Had he been used his whole life? That was really the only explanation she could come up with. She was brought out of her thoughts with his laughing and looked over and laughed too. Moving out of her position she went and helped him untangle himself. "I guess you could say I was, in a way..." she started while she carefully moved his limbs into position to do the pose right. "I was actually born in the city but my father used to take me and my siblings out camping all the time...." she moved his leg to cross his other one "we'd spend weeks out and learned many things." She gently grabbed his shoulders and instructed him to twist his torso in the right direction. "Not too much, you don't want to strain yourself.."

After that she grabbed his arm and set it to rest against his propped knee, running her hands up to straighten his arm and straightened his fingers when she reached his hands. Dani couldn't help but feel all the muscles he had under his skin, the power they held. After a few moments she pulled away, trying not to blush. "There, and that's how you do it" she said trying to brush off that she had held his fingers in place too long. She then proceeded to get back into the position herself. "What is this "other stuff" you are supposedly good at? Other than modeling of course. she joked at first but then ended with an approving sound.

King Finn of Finntopia

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100