Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm
General RP Search
(ANOTHER ONE)

Hey guys! I'll start this off by saying: I'm fairly busy outside of Gaia with finding a new job, preparing for a big move (on my own omg), and continuing my progress through school, so while I'm eagerly searching for some RP, plots will be slow!

I know to some that's appealing, and to others not so much, but please keep that in mind when you're sifting through the information below looking for interactions.

Feel free to contact me here, through PM, or on AIM. tintedflare

> There are no forms involved in making a request. Free for all!
                  > I'm not big on flings for the sole purpose of having cubs. I like story, plotting, character development... Things that make IC sense will be taken into consideration!
                  > Feel free to ask anything about any of the characters that might not be written out below. Also, characters that aren't listed but that can be found in my journal are not necessarily off the table! Check with me on whomever, and I can fill you in on their current standing in the world.
                  > This thread will be used to rotate certain characters into the 'spotlight' position! Like I've said above, you can ask about ANY of my characters found here or within my journal.

Journal || Lem Plot Thread

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Youth

User Image

Wimbi
                  ('Wave')

Born and raised (in west Philadelphia) in the PRIDE LANDS. No intention of having him leave! Ideally he will remain a PLer for the rest of his days, but anything can happen.

I am looking for FRIENDSHIPS, ENEMIES, PLAYMATES, and SIBLING RP.

{He is the imaginative sort, who could thrive on his own fun and whimsy if left to it. That being said, he can just as easily manage in a group, adapting fairly well so long as the consensus is a positive and non-threatening one. (He tends to avoid groups that are clearly up to no good. His upbringing his him trained that way. Some days it's easier to manage then others.) It is a small note to make that his attention span is short, as is the way with most little'uns.

Wimbi is the quiet until spoken to type with little to no reservations on voicing his opinions, when they're asked of him. His personal exploits are tame in comparison to the mischievous ways of most cubs, and often times his caretakers need-not worry over his safety when roaming the fields. He's obedient, to an extent. Not much else has been developed for him, so some character growth is in order!
                  }

CURRENTLY he is being hassled by a fellow PLer named Siri. (see below) Their relationship at present is a strained one, much like siblings in their own right, and he is fighting every desire to tell an adult that she's annoying him so that he might get some peace and quiet for a while. Unfortunately, Wimbi hasn't figured out whether he is a tattletale or not...

User Image

Siri
                  ('Named after her grandmother')

Born in the ROGUE LANDS and raised in the PRIDE LANDS. She will go (or stay) wherever she feels there is security and company.

I am looking for FRIENDSHIPS, ENEMIES, PLAYMATES, SIBLING RP, and BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL. Consider that last one equivalent to your elementary school crush. Nothing serious! In fact, I'd love for it to end dramatically, ruining any sort of relationship they could have had as adults. Also, because I haven't decided what her preference will be, she'd likely consider a female friend her BFFL rather then her girlfriend. But if things swing that way, she will realize it early on into her adulthood. And said girlfriend will most likely be the cause of it.

{Siri is your average girl, growing up with one (twin) brother and one sister.

She is an excitable and enthusiastic adolescent who is extremely curious about nearly everything she should (and sometimes shouldn't) be. Additionally, Siri is a huge sap when it comes to tales of love, heroism, and adventure. She'll enjoy a good rough and tumble with her father and brother, and then dote upon her sister and gossip about nonsense.

And like any other average girl, Siri tends to whine a lot over the pettiest of things, and is a bit of a tattletale. Particularly when it comes to her twin brother. To no ones fault, she developed an insecurity over being left alone, long term mainly, and is extremely clingy because of it. (typical girl) While she'll expect others to be completely reliable, she will not hold herself to the same standard and will rarely follow through or keep her promises. Not necessarily to be cruel, although she will have her moments.

Like I said. Average girl.
                  }

CURRENTLY she is pestering the newbie Wimbi because she can. She's not the bullying type, although from a third party perspective it might seem that way. She's rather fond of him, even if she also finds his activities perplexing and dirty... and not entirely fun. In any case, those who are interested in interacting with her can find her lounging with her family or nosing about Wimbi's business. They will NOT be RPed together, unless that's something you want to have happen!

User Image

Rechot
                  ('Cackle')

Born in the ROGUE LANDS and raised in the NERGUI LANDS. He'll stay with the Nergui until something else catches his fancy. IF something catches his fancy. He's rather proud to be the son of Fur, one of the few ranking Hyena's in the pride. Anything can happen though mmk.

I am looking for COMRADES, ENEMIES, JUICY PLOTS, FAMILY RP. Juicy plots can be anything that would ICly make sense for him! See below!

{Rechot doesn't take life seriously. He's a jokester, and assumes everyone else is too; which will inevitably get him into trouble with those of a more serious tone. He's excitable to a fault, sharing in his daddies love for bloodshed if only for the fun of it. He's a bit of an adrenaline seeker, and pushes buttons in order to get a rise out of others. Dishonest, a gossip, an instigator... Trouble.

Now, with all of that in mind, Rechot is also, perhaps, one of the most submissive hyena's of the Nergui pride. He has a sharp tongue, uses it well despite an average intelligence, but reprimand (the stern, serious sort) will not be met with stubbornness or backlash aggression. An all bark, no bite canine who is charmed by the vices of life and does everything 'in the name of fun'.
                  }

CURRENTLY he is not doing anything. The activities of the pride have him ICly intrigued, but he's playing it all off as a huge joke. The three eyed bird is a joke. Bad omens are a joke. Life is one big joke. He can be found anywhere, within reason, in or near the pride's current location.

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 pm
Adults

User Image

Awiki
                  ('Variation of 'Awiti', 'Thrown Away')

Born in the ROGUE LANDS raised in the BONE LANDS. She will not leave unless Nombuso were to die, in which case she could be tempted.

I am looking for FRIENDSHIPS, GENERAL RP, TENSION BETWEEN SISTERS, and ABAHOLI RP. I'd love for her to someday consider cubs, whether it be with an Umholi or rogue male in the distant future. There would have to be a lot of convincing, however. Not impossible! Just unlikely.

{Awiki prided herself in the ability to let go. Bouncing back after rough patches used to be her strongest attribute; troubles, worries, or doubts, all sliding off her fur. Now-a-day she's slightly more inclined to forgive but never forget. Like her mentor Nombuso, she's hardened a bit around the edges.

Still, Awiki can be extremely personable and genuinely cares about the wellbeing of others. She can still get pretty excited over things that other adults might find childish. She has an innate fear of pregnancy and birthing cubs, and then ultimately the process of raising them--having been an abandoned cub herself, it's not too difficult to imagine. She doesn't FEAR cubs, quite the opposite really, she just doesn't want any herself. Some call it selfishness, and she might not disagree with them. She's less likely now to be taken advantage of, but it's possible. Particularly by Nombuso.
                  }

CURRENTLY she meanders the pride grounds with Nombuso. She's less interested in the activities of their Inselelo, but gathers information from time to time for her mentor to feed off of. One of the adolescents, Ukhozi, has her tied to a scheduled outing to check out the outpost and those 'red pelts'. All RP's she takes up will be done after this event! (just a time marker for myself)

User Image

Nombuso
                  ('One who has kingdom')

Born and raised in the BONE LANDS. She will die with the pride, no leaving for her.

I am looking for FRIENDSHIPS, ENEMIES, and TENSION BETWEEN PRIDE SISTERS.

{Nombuso has the face of a mother. She is warm, friendly, overly loving and cares most about those who seek her guidance or enjoy her stories. Particularly the children. She is also a stern disciplinarian, and will certainly speak her mind if something does not seem right in her eyes.

Nombuso has her fair share of demons, and has always found it difficult to forgive when she's been betrayed.
                  }

CURRENTLY she is monitoring pride activities from afar and being extremely lazy. She's not impressed by the new Inselelo, but knows very little about him beyond the spar he lost. She's entrusted Awiki with the investigation, but has received little in the way of valuable information.

User Image

Byu
                  ('No meaning')

Born in the ROGUE LANDS and raised in the ROGUE LANDS, lives in the NERGUI LANDS. If given the opportunity to leave, he will likely not take it. Unless the pride crumbles, he's far too afraid to even consider an escape.

I am looking for ENEMIES, THOSE WILLING TO BEFRIEND HIM, JUICY PLOTS, GENERAL RP. Juicy plots can be anything that would ICly make sense for him! See below!

{Pathetic, weak, strange... Byu feels as if he lives life under a microscope, always watched by an unseeable force -- especially now, as he is a member of the Nergui. He assumes that the whole world is out to get him, living life watching in front, behind, and to the sides of him.

He is shy and rarely expresses his opinions, follows others, at times willingly at times reluctantly but follows nonetheless, and keeps as far away from the limelight as is possible. Those who do break through his outer shell tend to only find themselves face to face with a dull and awkward conversationalist. He's smart, sweet, and can be a wonderful multi-tasker--but so boring.
                  }

CURRENTLY he has gone from slave to Carquok (convert), forced into the ranks of the Nergui pride. He is keeping mostly to himself, avoiding the talk around town so to speak so as to disconnect himself from the group as much as possible. The arrival of the three eyed bird has him a bit on edge, but he tries, again, not to think about it. Byu is a seer!

User Image

Izi
                  ('No meaning')

Born and raised in the BAHARI PRIDE. Because he is a blank slate, it is possible for him to have left the pride or to still be a part of it. If he needs to be within the pride for plots, he will have left for a long while and only just returned.

I am looking for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

{Blank slate! }

User Image

Adisa'Uzoma
                  ('One who is clear' 'Good way')

Born in the ROGUE LANDS lives in the PRIDE LANDS. He just recently joined the pride, so he will not be leaving anytime soon.

I am looking for FRIENDSHIPS, GENERAL RP, and CUB RP. Someday I'd like for him to become a storyteller, as that is his greatest passion. Feel free to suggest something else for him if you have it in mind!

{Adisa refers to his age as but a number. Like that of fine wine the male has aged well, and in both mind and body he feels as young as they come. And it is because of his adventurous nature and playful disposition that younger crowds of listeners and playmates are drawn to him. He will gladly follow clever tricksters into troubling situations and partake in all of the silly (if not down right ridiculous!) stunts; a grown-up who wishes to never grow up!

Having had no children of his own, however, and having seen so much during his lifetime, Adisa tends to impose his 'experience' onto others. Expect that he will be wounded/offended by those who do not seem interested in his worldliness or by those who openly reject his advice. While a fun guy in general, there are times when the 'adult' in him takes over.

Although great with the cubs, Adisa is an asset to any pride’s hunting party and does not often choose to stay behind. Strong for his age, he is typically the one who helps drop the prey rather than chase it around the savannah.
                  }

CURRENTLY hanging out with several of the prides youths.

User Image

Ambri
                  ('No meaning')

Born and raised in the ROGUE LANDS. She will soon be joining the STORM BORN PRIDE as a thrall to Lems.

I am looking for PRE-CAPTURE RP. It can be general stuff. She will be roaming with an NPC named Ira, who will be mentioned often but never seen.

{Not a whole lot has been figured out for her just yet, outside of a few key points:

Ambri is a spiritual being who practices voodoo-esque rituals. She is much more of an open book then her partner, Ira, who she claims is her sister. In captivity she appears obedient, smart enough to avoid negative attention and backlash, but is vocal about her opinions when they're asked of her.

She functions off of superstition, and leads a life based on routine and ritual. Her company can be odd and unsettling, particularly when she speaks of her beliefs. Beyond that she requires some development.
                  }

CURRENTLY the NPC and Ambri have set up 'camp' in the rogue lands. They are following in the wake of a brutal massacre, one that Ira claimed to know about before it's coming. They are performing ritualistic burial ceremonies for the deceased, those who can be made out as a 'whole' corpse are placed in graves on their own, while the bits and pieces of others are placed together in the a much larger grave. They intend to remain on site for as long as it takes to burry what bodies they can find. A quick note to make is that Ambri believes Ira (NPC) is a priestess with foresight abilities. It's not true.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm
Things

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:45 am
OPEN  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:01 am
*All images can be clicked to view the bigger one.
User Image
For your PL Cubs:
For friendship or whatever you like. Vogel's pretty quiet and a bit larger than average. He can get overwhelmed by large crowds and prefers only a few friends over a lot then a lot of time to himself, but he's friendly and likes story. He doesn't have any friends though, yet! [His name means Scarecrow! So he's a bit like one.]

For Adisa'Uzoma: Vogel loves, loves, loves stories so if you'd like to get that storyteller count up ;D

User Image
For Adisa'Uzoma: Mati's in the pridelands now (she still needs her JRP for official pride certed-ness, however). She's a pretty forgetful seer. She forgets things over time, and not just small things, like her family or where she is, or who her friends are. Maybe he could help her with that by having someone to talk to frequently? o: Idk, I thought I'd shove her out there as well.

User Image
For Ambri:
Nuru's pretty tense, but she can be really friendly. She's headed to Dov'Strunmuh at the moment, though she doesn't know it herself yet, personally. She can come off as suspicious, but she's really just wary of strangers. She means well though. If you'd like to plot something with her, then that's cool! Otherwise,general RP.

User Image
For Ambri:
Asha here is a seer. She sees mostly future events, and occasionally present events that are happening elsewhere, though gets a little tense and paranoid from them. She's a guard in my (still unofficial) healing pride, so wanders out frequently to make sure all is safe if you want to use any of that for a plot. [Otherwise, again, Gen RP is always good]

That's all I'm going to offer for right now, though I have a couple more in mind?If you prefer to discuss over IM I have AIM (seakisea) and skype (namelessbook) <3

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:42 am
heart Sweeeeet all the things! ALL THE THINGS.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:48 pm
Yooooooo :V I got some things to fling at you!

For Wimbi and/or Siri:
User Image

Bio: Esona is her daddy's girl through and through. Sarcastic and analytic, she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, even if it might hurt someone else's feelings. She is quick to point out flaws in both ideas and lions, including herself, and is her hardest critic. Esona uses her mind rather than her body to be successful in life, considering she wishes to be the best huntress this side of the Nile, and for some small lions that might be considered a silly dream. Despite her critical way of thinking and harsh way of speaking, she loves her family dearly and would go out of her way to help any one of them.

Sibling RP for Wimbi, general/friend RP with Siri. Not sure how the two gals would get along since Esona's so headstrong, but hey! It might work!

For Izi:
User Image

Bio: Kicheko is a fun-loving girl that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. She loves her family dearly - especially her father - and wants go grow up big and strong so she can protect them. Her confidence helped her grow into a powerful lioness, ready to succeed at whatever path she chooses.

She's a bit silly and talkative on top of that, too. Some gen RP to help flesh your boy out a bit, maybe a fling/mate?!?!?!? She's such a mish-mosh of colors that I think his grey and white would go well with her.

For Nombuso:
User Image

Bio: When Han was born, she was very ill. She was quiet and very still for the first few weeks of life, and it didn't look like she'd survive, but the little cub never gave up. Her determination saw her through the illness, and she survived. The damage had been done, though, and Han had trouble her whole life keeping up with cubs her age, taking down prey as she grew older, and keeping food down after not eating for a few days. She never let her shortness of breath or small size get in the way of her amazing outlook on life. Every day is a gift, she feels, and she will enjoy each day to the fullest. Her optimism and determination keep her going despite her stunted growth and poor lungs, and she's often found bringing a smile to just about everyone's face. She does her share in hunting when she can, and doesn't feel as though she should be treated differently.

Taking after her mother, she admires and prizes those males with darker manes and coats, although she knows she'll probably never be picked to mate with any of the males that come into power. She hates to let her mother and father down, and will do anything they ask of her. Her family - both blood and pride - are her life, and she would do anything for their happiness.

Friends/maybe gurlfrans? She'd be very conflicted about the latter since she's of a traditionalist mindset, but with her weakened state she's sure she'd never be picked to reproduce anyway...some DRAMAZ and INTERNAL STRUGGLE could happen. That's always fun!

SO YEAH THERE'S ALL THAT! Los is also always available for Rechot/Byu if you want Nergui RP. But you has all the pretty lions/lionesses -steals them all-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 am
For Abri before she gets captured :]

Quote:
User ImageName: Bugie/Noir ( His next mate can NAME HIM )
Pride: Kuroi'Nera Roguelands temporarily
Personality: He used to have a split personality. But now since his own pride ( during the civil inner war ) ambushed and attacked him. They beat him and threw him over the side of the cliff. He fell and smashed against the rock with his back. When he wakes up- his split personality would fuse in to ONE and he will become one leopard and have amnesia. He would be more blank slate, and a mixture or splat in between good and evil. Or plays both ends when he needs to.
Plot: Noir's mate was a cheetah, and Bugie hit on both leopards and cheetahs. So most likely he would take either as a mate.

Quote:
User ImageName: Thamani
Pride: Brotherhood Roguelands
Personality: Sweet, feminine, and sickly. He is prone to being sick all the time because of his pelt. Being pie-bold ( albino traits ). He doesn't know how to hunt or hardly do anything himself. Soft spoken, and rather weak. This male seems to harbor the want to prove himself even if he can't. But he IS good at being a healer. He knows much about medicine because he was always in the hospital-den as a child.
Plot: He needs a leopard or cheetah mate xD; probably someone stronger than him and able to be what he is missing.

Quote:
User ImageName: Jemmnu
Pride: Brotherhood Roguelands temporarily
Personality: Is mysterious, quiet, flirt and very very knowledgeable has the ability to know one's deepest desires. He mate is presumed dead. His mate was a seer and tried to stop the war from happening but got stuck in the cross-fire ) and he was left mate-less or so a familiar notified him. After that point, he had completely left the pride he was in ( and his litter ) to go off and do what he once used to do and lay with anyone he deemed worthy. But truly he wants to die and give up on life. He is harboring so much resentment and anger but he doesn't show it.
Plot: Someone who can heal a broken heart. Also, many flings. MANY flings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:55 pm
SilverLutz
HEY YOU! SWEETNESS! Love that we will have the opportunity to throw sibling RP's around. Both of those sound great for your pretty girl. I'm sure Siri will relish in the company of another female, although I can see the relationship being a bit on the competitive/catty side. ALL THE SAME, wonderful adventures!

So Kicheko is currently a part of the pride then, yes? Perhaps she can be his JRP and we can see where the relationship goes from there??!

I LOL at myself because I wrote that blurb for Nombuso at 3am in the morning and as much as I'd LOVE for her to be open to a same sex relationship, I don't think she possesses that kind of emotion. Sorry to have led you astray! Of my two BL girls, however, you would likely see Awiki taking to the idea of a girlfriend. Which is an option if you wanted that for Han.

Nombuso is absolutely open for friendships/companionships, though!

As for starting RP's, I can do whichever ones you want me to! I will be setting some up for Seaki sometime tonight/tomorrow, but after that I'm available for our thiiiings.

Chi Sohma
All the leopards! I'd love general meet/greets for all of them if you're looking for that? She wouldn't take on a mate/fling prior to captivity, and may never if she can manage it! But she is absolutely open for general RP! 8D~ Wanna do one pair or all three?  

Shia bean

Prophet

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm
RP I thought youd like her to get captured preggers- I dunno why though I thought that but ok :]
Rp sounds good too~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:36 am
Shia bean
User Image

Izi
('No meaning')

Born and raised in the BAHARI PRIDE. Because he is a blank slate, it is possible for him to have left the pride or to still be a part of it. If he needs to be within the pride for plots, he will have left for a long while and only just returned.
I am looking for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

{Blank slate! }

User Image
To be honest she is a bit of a blank slate as well ^^; If he needs a JRP she could welcome him back in? Up to you~ I am open to anything 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces