Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Puh's super shiny lion plot thread! Flings, Mates, JRPS?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image

OOOOOH! I like him.

User Image

I think she'd be interesting for him to meet (at least once she's an Adol).

What are you looking for for him? I wouldn't mind setting up a fling with him. :3 I love his grey and I think they'd make pretty babies.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:18 am
Would Dhikkara be interested in Renáta?
User Image
Mostly a blank slate she is a Guardian in order to protect the pride. Her father is a stoic, somewhat unemotional male who is only affectionate to his mate and kids (he is a Beserker, so avoids strong emotions in case they trigger his rage). As a result Renata is an independant and well rounded female with an open mind and a strong desire to protect. She can be very affectionate but is still learning that its ok to show emotions, since she hasn't inherited her father's Beserker ability.

For Kifuan's Thrall capture.
I can offer almost any of my Stormborn. Did you want her just captured or captured and then claimed by someone?

Ragnvard would take another thrall happily, and as an evil-type male he would do it by force. His sister would capture her too, as she wants a thrall to keep house and be a nanny for her eventual cubs. Or I have some nicer lions who could do it.
Luicvar would take her into the pride but he already has a thrall who acts as his blind wife's guide, so he would take in and protect her but not really claim her.
Lennart would take her in for her own protection.
Aksel would capture her and then not know what to do with her. He wouldn't be mean but he is rather distant and unemotional.
Samael is a bit chaotic. Not as evil as Ragnvard but having fallen into the dark Captain's band he is headed that way. However he still has a decent sense of right and wrong, so while he is a bit of a d**k and rather sleezy to females, he isn't all bad, and is actually a pretty good fighter.
Fenrir is a young lion and still figuring out his place in the world. A good fighter he is a little reserved, having lived in the shadow of his father, Captain Lucivar. He needs to discover who he is, irrespective of his parentage.
Asher would capture her because.. well, he is Stormborn now and thats what they are supposed to do, right? He would treat her more like a freeborn, and see her as more of a sister, unless they hit it off romantically.

I would also love rp/plot with your other Stormborn! I adore the pride so much.

These are my Stormborn. Pages 18-20

For Eyota:
I really need to do something with my poor Ela boy.. He has nothing. ;a;
User Image
Sachetan is very much his father's son. He takes duty and honor very seriously and is determined to uphold not only the pride's ideals, but his parents as well. Something of a warrior scholar, he is very aware of his parent's past and the type of pride they came from. A serious male he trains hard to be as strong and as competent as his father. As the eldest of his siblings he sees himself as responsible for them, possibly more than is healthy as he has also inherited his father's tendency to worry for everyone's safety but his own. While his father is out on his patrol, Sachetan sees himself as the family's protector and guardian and looks after his mother and siblings. Rather too serious than is perhaps wise, it is only in the presence of his twin Selunagei, that he relaxes and allows himself to just be himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am
AstoriaFallen

I'm always up for flings for him. :3 I can imagine him hearing about the Seer pride and being very interested. I just put him in for a breeding, though, so he's got 0 RPs at the moment. Me collecting some more should give her time to grow into an Adol! heart

Tanakako

I am the worst. u _u I wasn't sure what you might want to continue pursuing. Dhikkara has 0 personality at the moment, but once I figure something out, I'd love to play them together! He's probably got a lot of dependance issues being 1 of 14. :"D;;;; (actually it might be 15...)

Re: Kifuani:
I just need her and her mom captured! In the present, they got claimed by Kifu's aunt who is in the pride, so I need to get their certs updated to freeborn. <3 So whoever would capture them, if they did call dibs, they wouldn't have them as thralls for too long, but it could be an interesting dynamic if they still treated them that way?? Kifuani actually has adult children now (Bryn and Hro), if you'd find that interesting to incorporate in some way. <3

Re: Eyota:
YES! 8D She's a blank slate from a medium-sized family, so I can make her whatever Sachetan wants. <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:21 am
Puhterodactyl

I'm always up for flings for him. :3 I can imagine him hearing about the Seer pride and being very interested. I just put him in for a breeding, though, so he's got 0 RPs at the moment. Me collecting some more should give her time to grow into an Adol! heart

That sounds perfect then!

She currently has 1 RP and I think she should be scheduled to grow here in the next month or so. smile

I'll start getting her some more rps and once she's an adol i'll let ya know!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:07 pm
For Brynhildr: Gaefuleysi
User Image
Just a pridal interaction with my SB boy.

For Parokakari: Ithil'ethiel
User Image
Someone to have interaction with, and potentially more maybe? I just think they'd look good together, and I've been wanting to get her mated for a while.

For Phlegyas: Narakera
User Image
She's one of the lionesses that wanders outside the pride recruiting. She's bouncy and a bit dreamy, and could be interesting to interact with him. Not necessarily a fling or anything but, could be if you like!

For Khonvoum: Siochana
User Image
More as a potential hunting partner, or an adversary. Sio teaches the Guards for the Aegnor, and her grandmother and many of her family have passed down the legacy of fighting that she's familiar with. She's powerful and pretty damn serious. Could be interesting.

For Sijui: Her Mother XD
User Image
It could be interesting and terrible, for mama to find her. I can guarantee some terrible fun.

For Tana: Khizakel
User Image
This boy is as cold as they come. An assassin, trained by one of my other boys, he's currently always on the border of the volcano, a hunter through and through, quiet and proud. He has a bit of a sardonic side.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 am
Puhterodactyl

Tanakako

I am the worst. u _u I wasn't sure what you might want to continue pursuing. Dhikkara has 0 personality at the moment, but once I figure something out, I'd love to play them together! He's probably got a lot of dependance issues being 1 of 14. :"D;;;; (actually it might be 15...)

Re: Kifuani:
I just need her and her mom captured! In the present, they got claimed by Kifu's aunt who is in the pride, so I need to get their certs updated to freeborn. <3 So whoever would capture them, if they did call dibs, they wouldn't have them as thralls for too long, but it could be an interesting dynamic if they still treated them that way?? Kifuani actually has adult children now (Bryn and Hro), if you'd find that interesting to incorporate in some way. <3

Re: Eyota:
YES! 8D She's a blank slate from a medium-sized family, so I can make her whatever Sachetan wants. <3

Aaaaaaah. I know I replied to this but... My post isn't here so... I'll try again. -beats on Gaia-

What are the options? XD I lost all my soa notes so... If there was something else, I'm game!
She would totally be ok with him being insecure, she is p,entry grounded for the both of them and a very confident lass. Thanks to her upbringing,

Eyota: Yaaaay!! His parents only ever had one litter (both rogues, mom's wonder is no longer in Gaia) so he has a very small family. I have no ideas for him plot wise, so whatever happens will be awesome.

Kifuani: Ragnvard would capture them and then be all grumpy when they turned out to be freeborn. XD He would totally still treat them like thrall's too, so that could be fun! He is quite the asshat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:48 am
Astoria: Sounds perfect!

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

@ Gaefuleysi : Awesome! And it looks like they're distantly related??
@ Ithil'ethiel : I forgot to change that now he's mated to my Gopala. u _u Sorry. You can't really have 15 cubs and not stick together, though, am I right??
@ Narakera : He's dueling now to get into the Stormborn, but we could backlog and she could tell him about the demons rebanding??
@ Siochana : I'm not sure which would be more interesting, an adversary or partner??? Willing to try it out. heart
@ Ana : yaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss when the pride disbanded I wasn't really sure what to do with Sijui!
@ Khizakel : Since the new pride is more Moriafer than Sparda, Tana would probably spit on it as a whole, but it could be interesting for her find out about it/b***h about it.

Tanakako

Nyek x Shana fling was a past note??
How about we prioritize: Kifuani/Chayah capture, then Ela stuff, then Swampie stuff?? heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:48 pm
Sounds perfect! heart
I keep everything in notes or I loose stuff, I have a memory dysfunction. ^.^
And I apparently completely flaked on Shana's RP! I'm still very keen to do the fling, I should have the net at the hotel so I can try and get that done this week. And I can start Ragnvard's capture RP for Kifuani and chayah. I wondered if they would be thralls long enough for Ragnvard to gift them to his brother? ..only for Raskogr to lose them. That would be hilarious as Ran already thinks his brother is a useless waste of space. And then he goes and loses two thralls... X3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:56 pm
Puhterodactyl

BRYNHILDR - Failed mate plot perhaps? Captain Bousvor has a thrall who is quite... I dunno how to describe her. Velvie(Kisukari's owner) and I were plotting that he should get set up on dates, where Kisu then sabotages the date. XD Any freeborn or higher Stormborn is welcome for this actually. No cubs will come of this plot.

For any blank slates or those looking for prides:
Manjusha - Call of the Gems
Bahadur'Nori - Follow the Warrior Way (leopard colony only)
Isoba'Velius - Home of the Ninja

magnadearel

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 am
magnadearel
Puhterodactyl

BRYNHILDR - Failed mate plot perhaps? Captain Bousvor has a thrall who is quite... I dunno how to describe her. Velvie(Kisukari's owner) and I were plotting that he should get set up on dates, where Kisu then sabotages the date. XD Any freeborn or higher Stormborn is welcome for this actually. No cubs will come of this plot.

For any blank slates or those looking for prides:
Manjusha - Call of the Gems
Bahadur'Nori - Follow the Warrior Way (leopard colony only)
Isoba'Velius - Home of the Ninja

xD Yes, sounds hilarious. I just did her first viking RP so pending approval from the mule, she should be a reaver & have more in common with Bousvor. ;3 It'll give her brother something to tease her about.
-goes to check out prides- heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am
Quote:
User ImageAHTI : BAHARI : BUMANI
PERSONALITY:
He's sort of a strong and silent type. He has always lived around the sea, and after the tsunami, he was moved to help the pride that had always been kind when he accidentally found himself on their territory.

WANTED:
Anything! Offer!

Quote:
User Image
ANGA : PRIDELANDS : HUNTER
PERSONALITY:
His birth pride disbanded and he mistakenly heard that some of his family was in the Pridelands. He's a sweetheart and couldn't bear to leave the place he had his heart set on

WANTED:
Anything!! Offer!

Quote:
User Image ARISTAEUS : SWAMPLANDS : HUNTER
PERSONALITY:
Aristaeus - "Ari" - is the son of Fleance, the God of Ashes, and his favorite female and more-or-less-mate, Ninon Anki. Fleance initially intended to use Ninon for her seer powers, but along the way they fell in love, and they had cubs. But they also had cubs because Fleance doesn't know how long Ninon will be around, and another generation of seers is always a good thing, and with their mother having the trait, he expects their powers to be stronger.

He is the object of his father's spite though he doesn't know why (because Flea doesn't like the way he looks), but he's a very sweet cub. He's beaten down by Fleance but gets enough love from his mother. He's desperate from fatherly approval but will never get it. At this age and point in his life, he's begun to give up on that approval and is becoming more reckless. He often lurks around the edge of the pride and does stupid things.

WANTED:
Flings - it's part of him being irresponsible
Friends within the pride
Members to lecture him, get him to be more responsible

Quote:
User Image CODUIM : BAHARI'MTOTO : STORY-TELLER
PERSONALITY:
Selfless, carefree, and a relaxed kind of dude. He's altruistic and self-sacrificing, but has a childlike naivety about him. He believes everything you say, not because he's really that gullible, but because he couldn't understand why someone would lie to him. He trusts everyone in his pride, and has enough sense not to go talking to rogues and strangers before they're checked out and given the OK by the pride.

Coduim is a Pomithi in the pride, entertaining cubs and adults alike because of the joy he also gets from stories. He's always lived near the coast, not necessarily on the shore, but close enough that it only takes him an hour or two to get to the ocean. He's got the same kind of surfer-dude attitude many of the pride members have as well, and his good nature fits in well. He also holds a great respect for the ocean and all of the beliefs, and though he's never encountered the divine or anything like them, he's got a pure soul and thinks of the gods as good entities.

WANTED:
A lady friend
Pride interactions

Quote:
User Image CHUNYUE : MWEZI’JOHARI : GUARD
PERSONALITY:
Probably a d**k like his dad, Shangyue.
No one knows who the father of his litter is, save for his parents.

WANTED:
Anything! Offer!

Quote:
User Image DHIKKARA : JINI-MSEMI : PILGRIM
PERSONALITY:
One of 15 kids, including a twin, probably has some identity issues.

WANTED:
Anything! Offer!

Quote:
User Image LUNIK : MWEZI'JOHARI : ROYAL GUARD
PERSONALITY:
As a slave in the Mwezi'Johari, he's worried about his soul and spirit as it is unprotected by the moon god. During the day he's as fine as can be and trots around all chipper-like. At night he's horribly afraid of the dark and shadows and clings to anyone like a baby.

He's friendly enough but never very certain of much. He doesn't have much confidence in himself. It's growing steadily, however. The new King of the Mwezi'Johari has called on slaves such as himself to do what he needs done, especially less savory tasks (because the low class are not watched by the Great Lion). Shangyue has given him purpose and inspired confidence, and Lunik would die protecting him. He proved himself in Shangyue's uprising and now holds the special rank of Royal Guard (he's pretty proud of it).

WANTED:
Royal-guard RPs!
Family RP!
A mate! She must be of the low class, too.

Quote:
User Image PAROKAKARI : SWAMPLANDS : HUNTER
PERSONALITY:
Came around the pride during the queen's games, leaving behind no family or friends from his roguing, the pride interested him and he thought that at the beginning of their inhabitance of the mountains would be a great time to settle in, just like everyone else.

Met and fell in love with Gopala, and they had a whopping 15 cubs, so yeah, he's pretty committed.

WANTED:
Already mated, anything else is good.

Quote:
User Image RIM : SWAMPLANDS : HUNTER
PERSONALITY:
He's a bit of a smaller lion and with a coat reminiscent of a prey animal, he's been mistaken for such on more than one occasion. He's a little snappish and nervous around new lions, somewhat smart-aleky and immature, but as he grows more comfortable around those he's met, he calms down and even quiets.

He's very content in the swamplands with his mate Kimama and a recent litter. He's grown to be quite kind and helpful to anyone needing assistance.

WANTED:
Pride interaction, family interaction

Quote:
User Image ANGA'MCHANGA : BAHARI'MTOTO : HLARE
PERSONALITY:
She spent some time on the outskirts of the Suka'fumo where her father was a member learning some trades from the other fairy-folk, but she sought more purpose than just watching plays. Medicine making was a skill she learned, and she wanted a place to apply it. She's very soft-spoken and easily startled.

WANTED:
Pride/family RP. Personality development.

Quote:
User Image
ARUSHA : MWEZI'JOHARI : SLAVE
PERSONALITY:
Arusha, like her twin, is a very gentle spirit. She speaks softly, moves slowly and touches gently. She worries about her twin (and herself) getting stepped on for being so humble. She'd fight for them tooth and nail if she ever had to, though.
And besides... They're the best of the litter. The best Nkosazana has ever had, even

WANTED:
Mate
Pride, Family stuff

Quote:
User Image BHAYA : JINI-MSEMI : PILGRIM
PERSONALITY:
One of 15 cubs, probably has some identity issues.

WANTED:
Anything! Offer!

Quote:
User Image
DEIMOS : BAHARI'MTOTO : KINENGWE
PERSONALITY:
Her name is terror, not because she's a horrible beast of a lion, but because she's terrifying in the sense of a little kid bouncing off the walls and getting into trouble. As a cub, at least, and that's how she earned her name. She hesitated at a young age to venture into the water, but curiosity killed the cat, they say, and she tried it time and time again with several close calls, but she always had an inexplicable draw to the ocean. As an adult, she's calmed down, but she still has quite a knack she for getting into sticky situations. As a kinengwe, she chose that, knowing she's not responsible enough to care for a lot of cubs and not lose track of any, but tries very hard in any and all hunts.

WANTED:
Accidentally, suddenly, BABIES (mate or fling whatever)
Cute, happy trouble RP
Pride, family interaction

Quote:
User Image
GOPALA : SWAMPLANDS : HUNTRESS
PERSONALITY:
A little mean, a little full of herself, she's spoiled by very loving parents. A daddy's girl, and a mommy's girl. She's nice to her siblings, though, because they could tell on her and she doesn't want that, no sir. She's a lot like Aristaeus, Fleance's son, in that she's also got a rebellious streak, but her's is a mile long and a mile wide.

Fell in love with Paro and had 15 cubs with him, so you could say she's in a committed relationship.

WANTED:
Pride, family interaction

Quote:
User Image IMANI : PRIDELANDS : HUNTRESS : SEER
PERSONALITY:
?

WANTED:
Anything! Offer!

Quote:
User Image
KUNIFANYA’NDEGE : JINI’MSEMI : HUNTRESS
PERSONALITY:
Was formerly part of the harem pride, but it disbanded and her mother (who she looked up to 100%) passed away, leaving her very lost and confused. Took to roaming, but wasn't ready for total freedom and aloneness. She's drawn to the pride because she has a support system, but still gets to be her own lady.

WANTED:
Could use some female friends
Offer??

Quote:
User Image
MABICHI'GIZA : MWEZI'JOHARI : ROYAL GUARD
PERSONALITY:
Former slave of the Mwezi'Johari, Shangyue granted her the rank of Royal Guard, previously impossible for a lioness of low rank like herself. A litte bit more serious, confident.

OTHERWISE A BLANK SLATE. ; A; HELP ME OUT

WANTED:
Pride interaction!
???? Offer ?????

Quote:
User Image
MAJIVU'MFALME : JINI-MSEMI : HUNTRESS : SEER :
PERSONALITY:
She was lost in the swamps during the great fire when she was a cub and found by her older brother, Aristaeus. She's very close to him and has some attachment issues with her family and others, due to some feelings of abandonment.

WANTED:
General RP
Fling with a god!?!!

Quote:
User Image MASAA'MKAA : SUKA'FUMO : MERCHANT
PERSONALITY:
Upbeat and confident, chatty and almost aggressively friendly. Never grew up with a large family or in a pride, she stumbled upon the S'F and there were SO MANY LIONS she just wanted to get to know them all and see all the plays and explore all the lands. She entered in like a starry-eyed cub, enticed by all the possibilities and pride members

WANTED:
Pride/family RP.
Personality development.
Mate or Fling

Quote:
User Image MORASHA : PRIDELANDS : HUNTRESS
PERSONALITY:
She's much more of a 'doer' than one who sits around idle. It's a slight combination of unrest and boredom that drives her to pursue more.
Her old pride was at great risk of inbreeding and shortly after relaxing its rules about newcomers, disbanded. The pridelands offer stability of a home that will never go away, and she loved pridal life over rogue status

WANTED:
Pride/family RP.
Personality development.
Mate or Fling

Quote:
User Image
MOT'E : SUKA'FUMO : GROUNDLING
PERSONALITY:
A free spirit, Mot'e joined the pride as a young lass, juvenile - near adolescence, and she came upon a play in progress. She was captivated in an instant, and never left that groundling place. As she became more familiar with the pride, others urged her to consider a higher rank, some nurses coddled and begged! What lovely purple markings she had, true, she would be no where near nobility, but miles above those that she presently associated herself with.
But little Mot'e wasn't much of one for caring about rank. She floated and breezed about in woods, never more content than to watch a performance, mouth agape, and starry-eyed.

WANTED:
Fling
Pride interaction

Quote:
User Image
NKIRUKA : ROGUE
PERSONALITY:
An eternal optimist, a little soft spoken, but always ready to take action when called to it.

She was part of the Dawnwalkers, and when they disbanded, she tried to follow some of the lions out of the desert but got lost. Not knowing how to really fend for herself, she grew weak and thin until someone found her and took her in.

WANTED:
Mate
Pride interaction

Quote:
User Image
TETISHERI : MWEZI'JOHARI : HIGH CLASS : LADY
PERSONALITY:
Not really a slob, but prone to have accidents and mess things up from time to time. She can be a little bit scatter brained and stressed out because she never wants Ulimi to see her messes, even though she knows deep down he wouldn't stop loving her for them, she just can't stand the idea of disappointing anyone, especially one of her parents. All of this adds up to her being a somewhat anxious lioness, but always strives for self-improvement and the chance to make her family proud.

WANTED:
She needs development

Quote:

User Image UTHULI'SATHANE : ITHAMBO'HLABATHI : UMZINGELI
PERSONALITY:
Very gullible, perhaps she listened to too much of her mother's gossip while she was in her formative stage. Being that she believes others readily, she's very trusting, and vulnerable to manipulation (though she'll wise up over her years, but it won't be completely eradicated). Despite this, she still managed to inherit her father's intelligent (and that will grow relative to her decreasing gullibility in her adulthood, though you'll never see it fully disappear).
She wishes having the Umholi for a father made everything easier for her, but Gakere's expectations of his offspring means she's scrambling to please her parents and be worth something. She aspires to be a great Cinga some day, but she'll have to partner with a vulture, first

WANTED:
Anything

For any of your Mwezi's I have Gwaihir

User Image

He has a mate plot lined up with Coeur so he's available for friend or enemy plots. He's pretty leveled headed and enjoys his job as a guard. (I have to get his cert updated). I've only RP'd him three times so he's a WIP.

For your Ithambo'hlabathi girl I have Yimvelo.
User Image
She is a Umzingeli in the pride. She's pretty friendly and a little playful but does take important tasks seriously.

For your rouge girl I have Kahini
User Image
She's my only rouge currently. XD She's a little handful and is often found getting into trouble.

For any of your Pridelanders I have Areo
User Image
He has 3 mates so he's kinda full on that one. XD But he's open for random encounters and rp development rps. He's pretty friendly and upbeat. Doesn't get brought down often. Can fight if you have a lion looking for a fight. XD

For any of your Jini's I have Velia and Aedan

User Image
User Image

For Velia I adore your DHIKKARA. Is he available for any type of mate plots? I think his colors would look great with hers! She's from a family of little pranksters but she's not very good at them. XD She's pretty friendly and needs more friends than just Aedan (he may have a little crush on her so be prepared for grumpy stares from him if you decide to do a mate plot with her.)

Also, she'd be willing to RP with any of your others as well.

For Aedan, I don't think I have anything lined up for him. I really like your BHAYA as well. XD Go figure I go for the siblings haha! He is open for any interaction with any of your Jinis though. He's pretty well rounded and likes to be silly every now and again, but other than that he's normally pretty down to earth.

For your Baharis I have Asker and Vanellope (they're from the Kizingo'zaa)

User Image
User Image

Asker is a Patron and Lord for the Kizi's but he likes to dabble in thievery every now and again. XD Still working out his personality. He's pretty alive though and likes to meet others.

I have no potential mate plots lined up for him yet. But maybe one potential fling with one of lutzs girls. He's open for any type of interaction from your Baharis as they are right next to each other.

For vanellope, she can be a little shy sometimes but she's very friendly. She has a fling lined up with Snickerdoodle right now which is posted so after that's done and over with she'll be looking for a mate probably. I really like your CODUIM. Would he be interested in a mate plot?

She's down for any type of interactions from your lions.

And last but not least, For your Sukafumo I have Itrailde.

User Image

She likes to help others and was injured pretty badly in the kicked out event.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:38 am
AstoriaFallen

Gwaihir: I'm trying to get Arusha's RP count up for a breeding, so help with that'd be awesome. :3c

Yimvelo: I actually have two girls! One is waiting on a cert, what do you think they could get up to?? I'd love to play my gals.

Kahini: For which rogue girl of mine?? <3

Areoiris: Too bad he's got so many mates, I'd love to see the kind of babies he and Morasha could come up with. * A* I've never played any of my PLers so idk what to offer for them.
Jinis: I actually have tentative mate things for the two of them, I think I may have them leave the pride, too. But before that maybe we could at least get them RPed. C:

KZ: Oh, I actually need a JRP for 3 of my guys! * D* But RP with just one would work, then I could SRP the rest of them (or not, they're a little family group!)
They're Mchawi, Nadhim and Lochan, I think either of the kids would go well with either of yours. C: But we can wait till their current breeding plots are complete! Maybe see what Vanellope's lil ones look like too? ;3

Itraildë: I've never played any of my Suka except for one SRP for Mot'e. u _u Shame on me. Whatever you can come up with it'd be happy to try. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:47 am
Puhterodactyl

Gwaihir: I'm trying to get Arusha's RP count up for a breeding, so help with that'd be awesome. :3c
I can definitely help with that!

Yimvelo: I actually have two girls! One is waiting on a cert, what do you think they could get up to?? I'd love to play my gals.
:3 She has two sisters in that pride as well. (syri and tana own them). I think they could get into all kinds of mischief!

Kahini: For which rogue girl of mine?? <3
Her thing says rouge, but I see her cert is... tianxa? what cert is that. Your brown and gold lioness.

Areoiris: Too bad he's got so many mates, I'd love to see the kind of babies he and Morasha could come up with. * A* I've never played any of my PLers so idk what to offer for them. XD I know, he's just swarmed. I also have 4 flings lined up for him. You could add her to the list as a backdated fling if you want! I want him to have all the babies. XD and she's really pretty. So if you would like to do a Fling with him let me know and I'm totally down!

And he's cool with any kind of interaction. I'm cool with him being a Guiney pig for character development.

Jinis: I actually have tentative mate things for the two of them, I think I may have them leave the pride, too. But before that maybe we could at least get them RPed. C:
I figured as much. They're just so pretty!!
I'm down with RPs for sure!

KZ: Oh, I actually need a JRP for 3 of my guys! * D* But RP with just one would work, then I could SRP the rest of them (or not, they're a little family group!)
They're Mchawi, Nadhim and Lochan, I think either of the kids would go well with either of yours. C: But we can wait till their current breeding plots are complete! Maybe see what Vanellope's lil ones look like too? ;3
Can you link me them? I wanna see ^w^

Also, asker and nelly are brother and sister lol. XD

So I could do a JRP with both of them accepting your guys.

I can wait it out for breeding plots. <3

Itraildë: I've never played any of my Suka except for one SRP for Mot'e. u _u Shame on me. Whatever you can come up with it'd be happy to try. <3
Okay then! I'll try and get something started.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:40 pm
Puhterodactyl
xD Yes, sounds hilarious. I just did her first viking RP so pending approval from the mule, she should be a reaver & have more in common with Bousvor. ;3 It'll give her brother something to tease her about.
-goes to check out prides- heart

Ooooo even better! Now Kisu might initially set up the date, and then sabotage it. XD Do you want to try doing a 3 way rp?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff