Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 pm
The normally happy-go-lucky butterfly fae was growing ever suspicious of this stranger claiming to be her sister-in-law. She was pointedly avoiding the important questions and claiming to not know anything. Or at least acting like she didn't. If this doppelganger knew to come to this place looking for Vale, then surely she knew of the past and the events taken place between them. The birth of her first daughter came only a couple days after Tiffany rescued her from her bump on the head and amnesia. The selective memory of this visage of Tiffany set off alarms in Dizzy's mind.

This fae knew some things, but not others, and none of it chronological. It's like she was picking and choosing what to remember. Dizzy was thinking on this, trying to not stall to much so the doppelganger wouldn't grow suspicious. What if it killed the real Tiffany? Was her own life in danger too?

Dizzy grew frightened at the thought. She had to figure out how to discover the motives of this being without being obvious about it. Her children would surely miss her. Maybe I'll see Vale.

So this "fae" keeps reciting facts she knows about Estra and her kids. So a body snatcher or possessed!Tiffany could get that information by easily creeping on the family from the bushes. But how did she know about Vale, and where he used to live? Did they talk of him and his home often enough to tip off the murderous stranger?

The more she contemplated, the worse her imagination made the situation in her mind. She'd unintentionally started showing signs of fright in the way she fidgeted and slowly - ever-so-slowly - started shuffling her feet and backing up.

"Well, uhm, I'm glad it seems like they're doing well. I haven't met or heard of Hiroki. Congratulations on having a son, though. Sorry it sounds like you didn't enjoy the child-rearing too much." That was normal behavior of the fae she knew - to be nonchalantly annoyed by normal things that normal pae find enjoyment in. More suspicion. Possession, it has to be! Whatever is possessing her only has access to some of her memories and all of her attitude. Has to be it. "Maybe you could bring him by so I could meet more family. He could meet our new additions, too." No! Stupid, don't engage the stranger!

"So uhm, I haven't actually seen Vale in seasons. I had hoped you knew something. Or the Elders did." Her face drooped as a little bit of her hope died right there. Maybe the doppelganger would leave if its next target isn't here. Or maybe its making sure I'm alone!

Dizzy needed to stop thinking so hard on this.

"I uhm, have some harvesting to do, so I should get back to it before sundown. It was uhm, great to see you again. Sorry I didn't have better results for your search." Dizzy smiled nervously, bounced on the balls of her feet and reached out with a friendly "tap" on the arm. She chuckled slightly and chanced a glance towards Joi's front door hoping she could escape fast enough.

Do not engage. DO NOT ENGAGE!

"Maybe I can stop by your home, see the Elders and meet your boy?" You idiot!

Shicala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 pm
It was growing apparent to Tiffany that Drizelda was becoming anxious to continue whatever it was she was doing. She didn't realize that the other fae was getting weirded out by her. And then she called Hiroki her son and it was all Tiffany could do to keep from laughing no angel would ever be her son. "Hiroki isn't my son, he's an angel that one of the others brought home with them from some beach thing a bunch of seasons ago." She thought about the invitation, and wasn't really inclined to take her up on it. The less she had to deal with Hiroki, the more pleased she was since he seemed to try to imitate her a lot.

Tiffany frowned hearing that Drizelda had not actually seen Vale. "No, I'm sorry I honestly don't know where he is, it's a mystery, and one I wouldn't mind solving." She heard the desire of Drizelda to continue her harvesting and nodded "I won't tie up your time any more today. If you have anything you'd like to bring to my attention, I live in the house not far from the falls" she motioned in the general direction from which she came. "I'm sure Estra Bel and Dar would welcome you to the home. I think i'll go up to the island and try to find more clues, you are welcome to accompany.. if you ever want to" Tiff played with the bag of marbles in her hands idly "It was good to see you again Drizelda" she started to turn away, her mind was a mix of confusion and concern mixed with a touch of curiousity.

Antidia

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm
She was actually glad when this blue faerie said she hadn't seen Vale. Maybe it was a good sign. Maybe she wasn't stalking her family. But then ... she invited Dizzy to accompany her. What kind of fool did she think Dizzy was? She may have earned that nickname, but she wasn't born yesterday. She's not following some cuckoo that may or may not be her sister-in-law or a wacko out to hurt her. Not without proof that this was Tiffany. But she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it wasn't. Tiffany was haughty, but she wasn't ignorant. This Tiffany-wannabe didn't even know what an Elder was. Even children knew what elders were. Well, from their generation at least, because they were always around. Tiffany lived with Elders Sol and Estra ... how could she not know what an elder is?

That isn't Tiffany.

"Good luck in your quest. I hope you find what you are looking for." And its not my husband.

Dizzy took the chance to skitter back towards the side of the tree as the Tiffany doppelganger turned to leave. This was the weirdest interaction Dizzy had ever had. And she's had some weird conversations in the past!

Maybe Tiffany just lost her mind? That's possible... happened to me once. And it was Tiffany that helped her come back. She felt a pang of guilt for jumping to such a negative conclusion. But this blue fae wasn't behaving as Tiffany normally would. Thank the Guardians for small miracles. Shush you! Dizzy winced at the internal struggle.

"Wait," oh I hope I don't regret this, "Tiffany ... where have you been all these seasons?"

Shicala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 pm
Tiffany was distracted, her mind certainly wasn't focused when Drizelda started talking to her again. She was toying with this term 'elder' in her mind that the pink pae had kept mentioning. Something was nudging at her that it was something she should know, but she'd not heard it any time in the recent past nor heard of anyone called by that title since finding herself in that room of statues with all those weird pae ... including the annoying little hooved one that had tried to climb on her ... that she hadn't even thought about terms like this before today.

She heard the question and it pulled her from her distraction and thoughts. "Where have I been? Well for the past several seasons, myself, Estralita, Beldaran, Darius and Hiroki have lived in a home near the base of the waterfalls of the mountain, before that... Well to be honest i'm not sure I can describe it, but I found myself in this huge hall of statues, all sorts of statues that looked like pae of all different ages, and even a few humanoid looking statues too, some of the pae familiar some not, though I did not get time to look at them all. We left there pretty quickly and I don't even remember going there, I'm not certain how or even when I went there."

Antidia

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm
Tiffany could have been speaking a different language for all Dizzy knew. Statues looking like pae? A hoofed pae climbing on her? "Wow, certainly sounds like you've had interesting adventures. If you've been around so long, and you haven't seen nor heard from Vale, why did you choose to come looking for him now? You ... didn't want to see your nieces or nephew? They've grown. I'm a gramma now, you know." Stop divulging extra information you fool!

She was curious, even if scared that this was not really Tiffany. Dizzy wracked her brain trying to think of a detail or tidbit of information Tiffany - not the doppelganger - would know. She'd hoped the marbles would do it. But maybe this really wasn't Tiffany. The pink butterfly fae drooped her wings slightly, subconsciously displaying the growing sadness in her heart

Shicala

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces