Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] The Prince and the Shy (P.Everfree and Fluttershy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Finally it had gotten warmer, so glad was the alicorn to spend his time outside. Stepping out of the tree the green male gives a big yawn towards the sun. He raises his left arm high above his head ending in a soft fist, his right arm coming to grasp his elbow to allow himself to stretch. His deep green wings stretch out taking up a lot of space of the exit. Within a few moments, about the time his feathers start to warm, he collapses his wings back against his body to settle comfortably on his back.

Blinking a few moment, he almost slept walked to the exit so the sun hitting his brown eyes sent the right wake up call. He was never what one would call an early riser but as he settled into his new home he worked on trying to be up when he was likely to see more faun. The tree was huge and it was surprisingly hard to find faun to talk to, everyone had their own things to do. Rarely did he even see Twilight or the Princesses even.

Thats why on this day, he came outside just to enjoy the day. Pushing up his brown bangs with the hand to shield his eyes, Everfree looked up to the sky debating if he should take a flight or stay his hooves on the ground. He needed to get his wings back up to par, living in the forest didn't do much for long distance power. Every advantage he could bring to the tree he needed, and wings were in short supply from what he had seen among the hooved tree dwellers.

It was still an idea, but for the moment he cast his eyes down, back to the surrounding area finally letting his hand fall. With any sort of luck, there was a chance there might be someone milling about enjoying the morning sun. If not, a flight it was.

What was nice, he reflected, was hearing birds chirping and the sounds of life. There was always life in his Forest, the cold of winter here seemed to send most of it else where. With every sound his ears moved one way or another to try and capture the sounds, often leading one ear to be in a completely different direction form the other.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Things had changed so much since the faunies had to leave their home in Equestria. Many had a hard time leaving their homes, their belongings, their lives. But for the pale yellow Pegasus known as Fluttershy, what had hurt her the most was leaving all her woodland friends.

She had tried to take as many as she could with her who couldn't make the journey on her own but lost them when she had stupidly tripped on her own hooves the day they arrived to this new land, her pack falling and critters scattering in all directions. She had pleaded with the birds, telling them to fly far and fly fast. She spoke to the fish urging them to just swim. Forest creatures she told to run. But what happened to them all.... she couldn't say. And some days more than other's, the thought bothered her as she wandered outside of the tree, listening to the familiar yet strange sounds of nature.

However, she did her best to assume they had managed to find a safe place to live and she just hadn't yet found them. It also meant there was no reason she couldn't make new friends. And so that's what she hat set out to do each morning, when the sun was just starting to show and not many faun were yet awake. This day, she had chosen to sing with the birds around the tree, listening to their chirps and echoing back to them. The peacefulness of it all managed to send a soft smile creeping to her face as she sang aloud with her newfound twittering friends, so wrapped up in the brightly colored bird perched on her hand that she was oblivious to anyone approaching.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:34 pm
It was the different sound that first caught his ear, it wasn't a bird exactly. That was what caught the stallion as he looked for its source. The answer came in the form of a pegsus mare. Instantly he approached her. Standing to her back, he stood still and listened, hesitant to disturb her.

She was beautiful, such a softness of color to her coat and mane. It was rude of him, to just stand there and listen to her sing to the birds without her knowledge. He couldn't help it, it was nice listening to her sign and the birds to respond. Not as many would stop and just interact like that, even among the faun appreciation for the little things, like the birds, seemed to be less common then it was once upon a time in Equestira. Not everyone, but some in decreasing number in the land leading up to the exodus.

Taking time to stand there and listen lead to a problem, just how did he get her attention without risking startling her or the birds. Scaring the feathers creatures away was not an outcome he wished for in the least. The thought occurred to him to tap her shoulder, even that was a bit too invasive for a mare he didn't know.

Joining in the song wouldn't work, his voice wasn't suited to it at all. Shifting one hoof then the other he finally cleared his throat once, then twice. In a softer tone then his usually speaking voice, he broke into the moment reluctantly, "Good morning,Lady." Greeting her, he stood in place a respectable distance away from her.

Going between living mostly alone for ages to living in a giant tree surrounded by others, it was a balancing act, that place between too close for those you've newly met, and unapproachable. Maybe he was getting there, to that right distance. Ages beyond counting of being a recluse, he very much wanted friends again.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 pm
It wasn't until she had heard the voice of another, that Fluttershy snapped back to reality. The bird on her hand darted off to a lower branch, now watching from father away. "Oh no.. come back..." she said softly before turning around to see who had spoke.

Her eyes rested on the figure of a green and brown maned alicorn, though she couldn't quite recall his name or his face, an act that made her blush in embarrassment. It had been a year or so since she had moved here with the others, surely she should have remembered at least some of the other ponies besides her usual friends. Right?

But then... she couldn't quite remember seeing him on the journey over. Had he come later? Was that why she couldn't place his name?

"Good.. good morning." she said, a shy smile playing at her lips as she glanced down and tapped her fingers together. How long had he been standing there trying to talk to her? How rude of her for not noticing him sooner! "I-im sorry... I didn't see you there....I hope you weren't waiting for long?" she said, peeking out from behind her mane with a concerned look on her face, all the while slowly trying to inch backwards. Had he heard her singing?!! Oh goodness, what if she was disturbing him with her awe full singing and he came to ask her to stop?! How inconsiderate of her!

"I am very sorry for disturbing you, I-i-ill juststop and gooverhere maybewhereyoucanthearmeandimnotinterruptinganything. Sorrysorrysorry..." she squeaked, her voice getting softer and softer as she backed up more against the base of the tree, hiding her face behind her long soft pink mane.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 am
As the bird flew away, his ears lowered. It was not his intent to scare the bird away. Brown eyes followed the bird to where it rested then lowered to the soft yellow and pink pegasus. He worried that his act could have made her angry, he didn't want to see such a lovely pegasus angry.

Probably worse, she didn't appear angry but rather nervous of him. He put up his hands in a peace gesture trying to almost mentally stop her so he could explain himself. As she backed up against the tree, he closed his open hands and slowly dropped them to his side. Ears forward he strained to hear her as she got quieter. Stepping closer to attempt to hear the rest of what she had to say only brought him closer to her.

With his right arm up to rub the back of his head, the prince searched for a way to make this better.

Deciding on a course of action, he stepped his left leg back and bowed at the waist with his wings flaring for a few moments, "Very good morning to you, m'lady. I am Pri." Hesitating, he stayed still for a few breaths. Would introducing himself as a prince make a worst impression on her? The faunny know the title, seem to react when he says it like they owe him a bow. It wasn't like his wings and horn didn't give him away to those that might know, no need to make it worse.

So finally he straightened up and said, "I am Everfree and it is lovely to meet you." He smiled at her, thinking he had done a good thing, not using the title that felt a very part of his name. If she wasn't from ponyville he saw no reason she might connect his name with anything bad. If she was, then his suave didn't wake up with him this morning.

There was the bird to apologize for, "I am deeply sorry if I disturbed you and your feathered friend. I was as captivated by your voice as he was." He motioned to where he had last seen the bird and said, "I didn't want to be rude and listen without your permission."

Didn't seem better, to disturb her and scare away the bird; however. "I do hope you can forgive me. So many see whats in front of them but don't really see the beautiful little lives around them. I couldn't help but say hello. I can..uh go if I am bothering you." Rubbing his mane again, he was very willing to give her space, probably in the neighborhood of how willing she was.

Hoping to make a friend, it felt like his breath had stopped just waiting on what she would say.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:11 pm
Seeing the look on his face at her reaction only served to make her feel silly and disrespectful. But at the same time, one of the things she really was uncomfortable with was of other's hearing her sing. Her levels of self confidence weren't high enough to allow her to relax enough to be able to sing around others yet, and it was these thoughts that continued to bounce around in her head, even as he introduced himself.

Glancing down at her hooves, she shuffled them together in time with her hands. "It's very n-n-ice to meet you too.... Everfree?" she blinked, glancing back up at him at the sound of his name. That was a name she knew she couldn't possibly forget, even if she failed to have learned there was a pony who shared it. For those few brief seconds, her own worries were replaced by curiosity, though before she could bring herself to ask, his next sentence only embarrassed her further.

Cheeks as bright pink as her mane, she twisted her hands together, half laughing, half nervous jitters. "Y-y-you... were captivated.....by me?" she squeaked, pressing her hands to her warm cheeks before turning her attention back to the little bird who say twittering at her on the lower branch. At least he had wanted to announce himself, not sit there listening like some sort of.... stalker? And the bird would come back, they always did.

"Thank you very much.... but I... have trouble singing in front of others....." she tried to explain, offering him a soft shy smile. "Your not bothering me really, I was just... startled. I'm Fluttershy. You don't have to go, oh that is unless you really want too, then I wont be offended." she nodded, shutting her eyes and smiling her hands now clasped behind her back as she swayed in place slightly.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:22 pm
As she looked up at him, he guessed she did know of the forest he shared his name with. Or it shared its name with him. It was getting easier, saying his name without worrying about the reaction. The forest attached to it seemed to scare most ponies, but the lasting impact here was minimal at best. To that, he was extremely thankful.

It would be mean spirited to saw her discomfort was adorable, still he couldn't help a small smile. It was a war, between feeling bad and noting how her cheeks were starting to match her mane.

Her admission of having trouble singing in front of others drew his attention back to the birds for a few moments. She meant other faunies he gathered, for the little bird was certainly getting his own concert. "If you will permit me, you have a very lovely voice."

He had to smile more, her name seemed to fit her so well, either that or he really did unsettle her. The thought was not a pleasant one. "I am glad I am not bothering you, Fluttershy. It is very nice to meet you." Searching for a topic to bring up be chose to point out what had gotten his attention before, "You seem to be very good with birds." He had never really seen one sit on a faun's hand like that. Maybe she was attached to them like that Stallion Justmo was to the painted dogs?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:36 pm
Her cheeks reddened more as he continued to compliment her voice. "Oh thank you....but I don't think it is that good...." she said, wiggling slightly in place. Even if they were nice words, ones that made her feel good, it still made her embarrassed.

When he mentioned the birds again, her smile lifted. "Oh yes. I love them very very much! I love all animals, and they usually love me too." she beamed, turning around to hold her hand upwards towards the chattering bird. It didn't take much persuasion to get it to come back down and land on her hand. "This is my newest friend.... I've... had to make new ones since..." she said softly then cut herself off with a sigh.

Turning to look him over, she tried to place his green coat and brown striped mane, but couldn't recall ever seeing him before. That and his name, she only assumed he had come from Equestria. Not to mention he was an Alicorn.... those weren't very common, at least not back home. The only other's she knew about was that Prince from the jungle, and then the princess's children....

"I'm sorry to pry but... did you live in Equestria?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "Your name is familiar....I didn't think those not from Equestria would be familiar with the Everfree forest, so I assume...." she began before cutting herself off again. "Forgive me for prying. If you don't wish to talk about it, I totally understand." she nodded, turning her attention back to the bird on her hand, tickling it lightly atop its head and vibrant blue feathers.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:04 pm
Trying to avoid embarrassing the mare anymore then he had already, Everfree left the talk of her singing at a smile glad she had accepted the compliment. With such a soft voice, it was no wonder the animals took to her. She to them based on her reaction.

Watching the bird fly back down to her hand, he made sure to keep himself still as possible. "Animals can usually tell if someone likes them, they are the best judges of character." It said a lot about the mare that she was able to befriend a wild bird. The bird had to trust her a great deal to land on her finger like that. Bit of an honor, that the bird would return with him being so close.

For several breaths the only thing that moved was his mane and tail due to what gentle winds came his way. He knew exactly what she was referring to, when most the ponies fled the loss of their world. Looking to the bird, he was glad again it was so trusting. Having to make new friends since spoke of the ones she must have lost. Likely animal and pony, while curious he didn't want to pry too much.

His smile never faltered, "I am. The Everfree Forest is..was my home." It would always be home to him, he as much a part of it as it was a part of him. Returning wouldn't happen and his new life here was a vast improvement for the most part, there are things you just don't leave completely behind. Though it was nice, being able to talk to others without them running in fear, certainly couldn't show somepony the beauty of his untamed home, most if they entered didn't stay very long and always seemed scared.

"Are you from the village along the edge of the Forest?Ponyville I believe it was." It was hard to fathom how someone from the farther away cities would know of the Forest. He didn't want to believe it was as infamous as he feared.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm
NOdding, she smiled, tickling the little bird some more before holding her hand up for it to flit back to the branch. She watched it land, ruffling itself up before going about singing its pretty little song for the pair of them. The yellow Pegasus laughed softly. "They make such great friends. I don't know what I'd do without them." she sighed softly, turning her attention back towards the green alicorn.

"So you are from Equestria.... yes I am from Ponyville." she sighed again, this time not so much a happy one. Memories of her old home came back to her and she had to shrug off the negative feelings that came with it. Instead she tried to focus more on him. "Forgive me but I do not remember ever seeing you around..." she said curiously, tilting her head. Even with all the journeys she and her friends had made through the forest, both good and bad, she hadn't ever run across other ponies living in the forest besides Zecora. "Were you always there, or.... ?" she asked, unsure how to go about saying what else was on her mind.

She was also afraid to some how offend him. If he lived in the forest, then it was no doubt in her mind for him not to see it as a threat.... what if the other's fear of his home caused him ill feelings? Those would be the last thing she'd wish to spring upon him. She had only just met him, and he was rather sweet, it would break her heart to accidentally insult him now. That's not to mention... maybe he could tell her if there were any creatures from the forest she had yet to learn or see... not that she could see them now but.... she was curious. What if the forest creatures took to him as the other animals did to her? Wouldn't that be an exciting thought!

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:49 am
Drooping his wings a little bit, Everfree's ears went back before going forward again. It was stupid to ask. While natural for the conversation, the ailcorn felt instantly bad at the sad sigh. There was never a sense of quite how long the first group that went over had been in this world, most seemed to adjust well and on with their lives. That was probably not all true and watching how he conjured a bad experience up, leaving everything she knew and loved besides some of the pony friends, he felt for a moment how fresh that wound still was.

As she asked more about his own place in Equestria, the Prince decided to do his best. "I am, you could say we were neighbors. I wasn't always the guardian of the Everfree Forest though I can scarcely remember much before I was." It was hard now to remember much of his life before he took up his post and self imposed exile. The Princesses were the only ones he remembered clearly having never lost his reverence for them even when he disliked magic as powerfully as he does. Its gotten better here, work in progress.

Going on he told her, "I never reveled myself but I was always there, looking over my charges, and doing my best to look after any ponies brave enough to enter." There were things outside his control, took his eyes off for a moment and the Ursa Major and Minor incident happened. Even so, he had a pretty good track record. Though with most of what he had done being unseen, nopony would really know everything he had done in his life.

It was still weird, not having a job as he did there. It felt like the wings and horn were just window dressing now. That wasn't true of the Princesses, just himself. He never was as important as they were and that he was comfortable with.

Trying to offer something positive, so bit of good wisdom he told her, "In the ponies here, and the beloved Princesses, Equestria is still alive and well. I am reminded of a forest fire, terrible things that can destroy. However, in their wake, new life flourishes. There is beauty in that, new things growing, new discoveries and new beginnings." He desperately missed his Forest.

Having friends again, that was a nice change. Even better, the Princesses had found special someponies of their own. They were happy and free to be themselves no longer bound to their duties to the moon and sun. He missed all he had lost, but would never stop being grateful for those that can now smile with new happiness that they wouldn't have had if none of this had happened.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm
The guardian of the Everfree forest?! It took all she had not to blurt that comment right on out. She was sure without any other explanation or words, it would not have sounded as harmless as she intended it to be. "But.. I thought no pony else lived in the forest besides Zecora..." Fluttershy mused softly, and even then Zecora was more of a.. zebra, than pony. Still related but that was besides the point. "Was she one of your charges as well? I mean... I always thought the forest sort of... did what it wanted...." she mused quietly again before blinking up at him.

His last statement caught her off guard and blew her boundless questions to the back of her mind for the time being. It took her a moment to process his words before she understood what he was saying. A small smile spread across her lips and a few tears welled up in her eyes, leaving her with a glistening look. She nodded, wrapping her arms around her waist. "I agree. Equestria is not gone, it's all right in here." she said, glancing down at her chest, or more so her heart, before back at him.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:26 pm
He was aware of the zebra in his forest though he didn't know her name. It was good, having a name to put to the face. Few seemed to understand his forest like she had, and few understood what it was like to be isolated. It was his suspicions, based on how she did venture into Ponyville that her isolation was also by choice.

The question was a fair one and he was more then happy to explain. "It does and it doesn't. My beautiful forest exists without pony intervention. The weather patterns were their own. The leaves changed brilliant colors, falling when it was time without help." Bringing earthen eyes to the trees around them, he pictures his own forest. Most the the trees seemed to stay green then the leaves fell but there were others that were beyond spectacular.

Even as the wind blew to move the leaves on the nearby trees, he remembered his home and the clean feeling on the breeze. "There is no magic to control anything, it exists on its own. Even the animals had their own living balance." He had to laugh as he added, "Waking a sleeping Ursa Major before she is ready to wake is never a good idea." Even if the living night sky seemed to like a pony, he still wouldn't suggest the action.

"I didn't use magic myself unless there was a very important reason or I needed to guide someone out. It was rare." That much was true, and he sounded truly pleased by it. Even for what he was, he was happy not to use his magic casually only when it was very needed. With brilliant timing, another gentle breeze came through, carrying his tail and mane to the east with it. The very action stilled him a few moments, just enjoying the spontaneity of simple weather.

To a unicorn, even Twilight, Everfree would never say anything could sound like he didn't like magic. He didn't begrudge magic, but never sat well on him how some could use it so easily. If it was needed, then it was needed but using to do what you could do yourself just caused his feathers to itch thinking about it.

Given Fluttershy being a pegusas, it felt safer to remember just why he loved his forest. "However, the Forest needed a protector and guardian. With its great beauty, the rose of a place had its own thorns. Things there can and did scare ponies that wondered in. A lot of it fell on misunderstandings. Something that looked scary wasn't always dangerous." It didn't even occur to him that he used are instead of was, Forest still existed in his own heart more real to him than other place in the pony realm. "To most, the Forest was chaos and the pony world beyond was very much ordered. Allow chaos to hit an unsuspecting ordered place and calamity could occur. It was also a place where secrets and old magic lay hidden, for good reasons mostly."

"A scared cockatrice could cause chaos and panic, the poor things don't do well with too many ponies around them. A stressed cockatrice looses feathers so quickly, I never wanted to see any of my charges distressed. I helped keep in what belonged there, and tried to gently keep out the wanderers that didn't. The zebra respected the forest so I didn't mind having her stay. If anypony got lost I helped return them and provided a safe place for any animal that needed it." Besides the timberwolves, the animals seemed attracted to the apple farm same time every year it seemed. Something to do with rainbow apples.

There were exceptions but for the most part the prince was proud of his duty.

More proud, was the smile that appeared on the gentle mare's face. Maybe he still had it, the ability to convey a message to bring hope or comfort. Once upon a time he was very good at it, almost a rival for Celestia sometimes. It was a reward, to see her smile just like seeing a flower bloom for the first time. "Exactly." Looking over to the bird again he added, "I know that little guy there is glad you are here." He was as well, glad he got a chance to meet her properly as he never would have in Equestria. As much as he deeply missed his home, being free to talk and interact with others was a coveted blessing. The chose was his to stay away, now the choice was his to stay.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm
Fluttershy listened as he talked about the forest as if it were his own precious child. Feelings...she felt weren't entirely different from her own. She felt that way about her animals, or any animals really. She was willing to spill her heart out to them in order to ensure long lasting health and happiness. Where most of her critters were now.....she wasn't sure. Many had scattered that day she got off the ship and tripped, her pack full of creatures scattering every which direction. She still hadn't found them all and only hoped they had managed to settle in peacefully.

When the wind tickled at her mane, blowing strands softly across her face, she peered over at him as he began to transition into talking about magic unless it was for important reasons. "I see.... that's surprising coming from an alicorn." she said then blinked, cheeks growing bright. "Oh I didn't mean that as it sounded! I just thought.... well .... Alicorns always represented great wisdom and power in my mind....but I suppose knowing when and when not to use magic is quite wise indeed. Being a simple Pegasus who....who is afraid to fly most times, I really have no say on the matter." she said, casting her eyes down for a few brief moments in embarrassment.

She gently wrung her hands together, trying to change the subject again. He had mentioned cockatrices! Oh she knew about those! "I've dealt with a cockatrice before!" she half laughed, suddenly seeming to lighten up again. "Those silly fillies...running off trying to be brave and find one of my lost chicken. Instead they found a cockatrice! Had turned poor Twilight into stone even! But I showed him, the meanie. Got him to turn them back like a nice good little triecy-wiecy." she grinned, thinking back on fonder days, the memories still as vivid as if it had happened yesterday. How scared she had been for a moment, but how quickly she had found the courage to stand up and save her friends!

Wait...save her friends...? "Oh but I never saw you there?! You did say you helped others get lost?" she tilted her head in question before realizing she may have sounded rude again.

"Sorry! Things were so chaotic then, maybe I just didn't notice you..." she amended softly, glancing down at the bird, cheeks flushing again as he said he could bet the bird was glad she was here. After all was said and done.....she was glad herself. She still had her best friends and familiar faces. Many had even found families and settled down. And as long as they were happy, Fluttershy would be. Besides, this land had many new critters out there just waiting to be befriended!

EvilSilverDragon
Sorry for multiple quotes, found a few tyops to fix! x3

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:38 pm
Her question brought a kind smile to his face, she seemed to understand his thought process. "I like to think there is wisdom in knowing when to act, and at what measure, and when not." It was meant to sound more cool and wise then it seemed to come out. There was a struggle to keep his ears up and not let them fall, at the least he could try to keep his air mostly about him.

Though it seemed he was embarrassing the both of them, "There is nothing simple or only about anypony, dear lady. If you spent all your time in the clouds, there would be friends on the ground that might never meet you." Looking to the bird he added, "The birds would have you to look after them, but not the bunnies and other precious ones that can't fly." He wanted to reach out to her, when she looked down, it wasn't his goal to upset or embarrass her. Here he was sounding less like who he was and more like a bad book of fortune cookie wisdom.

Listening to her story, he was bolstered by her own smile and excitement. This was a good memory for her. "That is very impressive, not many can gain the ear of a Cockatrice." As he praised her action, needlessly he was sure she knew how amazing that was. The flock knew him, for a stranger to pull that off was spectacular indeed. "Wait, did you say Twilight?" Both were from Equestria, could they know one another? "Do you know Twilight Sparkle?" Twilight was from Equestria, but Princess Luna and Princess Celestia were not. Living near his forest, it did stand to reason they knew each other. Having friends had to make the journey at little easier.

Unsure of how big Ponyvilie was, it was unclear if it was safe to assume all the ponies knew each other and were indeed friends.

When she repeated it back to him, the phasing sounded off and he had to wince, "I try to help anypony who wonders in to get back out safely, yes." Holding his hands up, palms facing her he tried to motion it was alright, "I would be a very poor guardian if I were easy to spot. Its a big forest and I try-tried to do my best. Don't worry, it was my goal not to be seen."

That was a daily struggle, did he belong hidden away, exiled from others self imposed or other wise? It wasn't what he could do best for the whole, though what he COULD do was still every bit the mystery.

Fea Line
No worries <3

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas