ugh
View Results

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 pm
Saying that she refused to acknowledge he son's color chart from Friday (we do colors to indicate behavior) because I gave him a mark for not bringing back his homework. Because he "has no control over his homework". Even though he has a twin sister who apparently doesn't have this problem. neutral

Also got another email from a different parent saying "my son got in trouble for making animal noises last week, but he told me someone else told him to" so apparently he shouldn't have gotten in trouble.

neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:25 pm
Does this kid forget to do classwork too? Could he have issues warranting a 504 and mom is faiing at trying to communicate that?  

Arianah

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm
Arianah
Does this kid forget to do classwork too? Could he have issues warranting a 504 and mom is faiing at trying to communicate that?

nah lol he's just spoiled as hell. His sister is expected to do all of her work but he isn't. He does have discipline problems (probably because of the double standards at home) but any suggestions that I've made to his mom to help his behavior have been shot down because she doesn't want the other kids saying that her son is a "bad kid".

EDIT, he also doesn't forget to do it, he just doesn't do it unless someone is making him. He does his classwork (grudgingly) and he normally doesn't have a problem with doing his homework.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm
Well then, I give you permission to c**t punt a mothuh.  

Arianah

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff