Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sumana could probably have made it out in the rogue lands on her own, once her pride had dissolved... but being alone wasn't much fun. Though she had been in a higher position in her ex-pride, she felt like it may be more fun this time around to just sit back and relax. The only trick was to find a pride that she would enjoy, and somewhere that might appreciate her even if she only hunted for them.

She had come across an intriguing lioness on her excursion across the rogue lands, and had followed her here to her home. It was completely different than the grasslands she previously lived in, but it just felt right. She would never again miss the taste of water, as it was plentiful here.

"This is...really nice," she said to herself, glancing around approvingly.

Ovarian Paint

((You had said maybe Zara found her on her travels, so I went this direction. If you want to work it out more or not, just let me know and I can change it!! <33))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaramama nodded her head with a king smile, "Isnt it just beautiful?" She glanced over the lands her family had called home for longer than she could remember, her mother had been born here and her grandmother had claimed these lands and lost her life for them.

Zara loved her home, and it showed in the shimmering sparkle of her eyes as she proudly looked over the land. "I hate being away from it for so long, but one must do what one must to further a prides growths." She nodded and giggled.

"I know we'll be so thrilled to have you among our ranks, everyone is rather accepting and friendly...for the most part." She thought of the older lionesses that had dealt with their queens death and the over taking of the pride, sometimes they werent all so accepting of strangers but one couldnt blame them really.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm
"I hate to admit it, but its even more beautiful than I imagined." There always was a taste for nostalgia, to emphasis something was better than it truly was, but this was one of those cases where it really was as good if not better than how it had been described to her.

She instantly felt a deep connection here, and Sumana bitterly pushed that feeling away. She knew it was because of her Seeing abilities, and she never much appreciated those 'talents' of hers. No, she would enter this place with an open mind, and make her own path of how she would fit into this pride.

"It feels welcoming," Sumana added, turning to smile at Zara. "Where...should I start?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games