Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 am
User Image

Even though their first encounter didn't go as well, Miri did the bad mistake in telling Natintrapa all about it. She ended up telling her she should give him a chance. She sighed, though the Queen was right. She really should give the guy a chance. He hadn't done anything wrong, she had. She had ran off and wouldn't be surprised if Riikano didn't meet her like she asked him to.

She waited on a rock, and made sure she looked her best. Her long ears were down as she looked about. She was worried she'd be stood up. By why was she worried? It wasn't like she was trying to impress him... Right? Or was she? She didn't know anymore. It had been nice talking to someone, until her feet caught up with her mind, she supposed.

"He's gonna..." She told herself under her breath.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 am
Miri had apologized, or at least Riikano thought it was an apology. Those words didn't actually exit her mouth, but he could tell that was what she meant. Was good enough for him, really. He smiled as he moved towards the place she had told him to meet her. He wasn't sure what time he was suppose to do it, but figured she meant right then. A private chat, perhaps?

He just hoped she wasn't going to yell at him or something. His tail wiggled back and forth as he moved closer and closer to where he needed to be. He could see her now. Her brown fir with bits of dark brown and white. She was quite lovely, now that he thought about it.

"Miri...."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 am
Relief crossed her face when she heard his voice and turned to look at him. She gave him a week smile. 'Hello." She said as she hopped down from the rock she had been on. How was she going to start this. A wave of awkwardness had flowed over them, and she wasn't sure how to break the ice. Was she to apologize for the other day, or maybe she just wing it like it never happened.

"I... I have to apologize." She said finally. It was what she was told to do. Apologize and give him a chance. Even though she never really followed what was told to her before, Natintrapa's opinion meant a lot to her. "I didn't mean to storm out like that, I just didn't want you to seem me look weak." Yes, that was a good start. This was going to go good.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am
Well, assuming an apology was there wasn't as good as getting the actual apology. He smiled and nodded. "No worries." He said as he rubbed his head. He wasn't really sure what to say to that anyways. He hadn't ever been apologized to someone who wasn't Lisimba before. He laughed and shook his head. "The past is in the past, the only thing you can do is move forward." He told her with a grin upon his face.

"Was that all you wanted to say?" He didn't get why they had to meet here, after all. He looked about and then back at her for maybe something else that was suppose to happen. She had all the answers, in a way. Well only because she asked him here. His tail wiggled back and forth as he sat down in the soft snow. Today had hardly snowed, he thought as he looked up at the sky above.

Summer was close, and he could feel it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 am
No, it wasn't. What did she want to say though? "I owe you a walk." She said as nothing else really came to her head. She had ditched him after agreeing to a wall, and it was time to make up for that now. No matter what is said. She had to bare through this this time and smile. "I mean, if you're still up for a walk, that is." She asked looking at him.

She half hoped he would say no. Then at least she could say she tired, and be on her way to different things. But then for some reason she would feel guilty even if he did say no. Maybe this was what friendship was? Well friendship from someone who wasn't completely forced to be her friend. She smiled again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 am
Riikano thought for a moment and nodded his head. "A walk sounds lovely." He said with a smile. They didn't have to talk, they could just walk around and enjoy the company the other brought on. Though he really did like talking. She didn't have to talk, maybe he could do all the talking and then they both would be better. He would not ask her any questions.

"How about I do all the talking, and you just can listen? If you want?" He said finally after he decided it had been around his head a few times and felt like the right thing to say. If not, she could kick him or whatever.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 am
"I think I could manage that." She laughed and smiled at him. At least she didn't have to talk too much. She waited for him to lead the way. "Though, I will probably speak a little." She said to him just so he wouldn't be upset or something. "I mean, I don't mind talking... I just don't like talking about my past." Was she opening up? That was.... not her.

She gave a smile and just accepted the words that flowed out of her mouth. She felt like she was watching someone else run her life, but something was at ease with that thought. She didn't think she could mess anything up that way.

"When ever you're ready, Riikano."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 pm
Riikano chuckled, he understood that. He would leave it to simple things then. Things that didn't need to go into past history. After all, there was no real need for that anyways. They were here and that was what mattered. He nodded and started to move in a random direction. "What's your favorite color?" He asked curiously.

"Mine's Green. For whatever reason, I just like it." maybe it was because he loved food, and a lot of the food he loved was green. Yeah, that could be it, or it could just be a nice color. It looked really good under the snow as well. Trees covered with it like a frosted green winter land.

He smiled as he looked at her as they moved. This was going to turn out better than last time.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm
She had never thought about what color she liked the most. She shrugged and followed him. "I guess I really don't have one." She giggled at the thought. Was it possible not to? maybe she just hasn't seen the color she liked the most. Yes, that was it. She smiled at the other again and just followed suit. Well, this wasn't too bad, right?

"Green is quite a good color, though!" she said with a nod. She didn't know what else to really say on that though. It was the color she saw most often, apart from white, of course. "Maybe I would say blue." She said now deciding on it. Her eyes were a light blue, and she really enjoyed that color. So maybe that was it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Riikano chuckled and nodded. "Blue is a good color too." he still thought green was better, but he didn't want to say that. It was a childish rude thing, and while he normally was childish, it was nice to act like an adult sometimes. Especially around those who were more important than him. Maybe he could fool them all making them think he was not as childish as he is with Lisimba. Though, he never thought he would ever care about something like that until now.

"Do you have a favorite type of place?" He asked her curiously. "Like somewhere you go to be alone and just think about everything?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:30 pm
She nodded and smiled. "I do, but it's a secret place." she wasn't about to show him where it is. Not yet anyways. She'd have to really trust him before ever taking him there. Not that it was really a secret place, it was more just a place she can sit and think and be alone when she needed it. Not often was that the case, so she rarely visited it anyways.

"Maybe one day I will show you." She said with a smile and a nod. That would keep him interested at least. Even if it wasn't a great place, it was special to her. She did want to share it with someone, she just wasn't sure if she was ready to share it with someone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 pm
He nodded. "maybe one day." he laughed and then his ears perked up as he heard a voice. It was Lisimba. His ears went down and he looked to Miri and smiled apologetically. "I think I should be going." Perhaps this wasn't going to work out in the end. The walking thing, anyways. It seemed like he was getting along with her alot better than he could hope for.

"Maybe we can have a rain check on this walking thing." He said with a chuckle.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm
She giggled and nodded. "Yes, you should probably." She knew how their lion friends could be. Truth be told, she should probably get back to Natintrapa anyways. "It was nice that you came out and did this." She said with a smile. Until next time, that was. She knew things were going to be good. She liked having new friends. maybe this was something that Natintrapa was talking about. Though she couldn't remember everything.

She hopped off in one direction, and him in another

Finished.

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces