Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Riikano had wondered from Lisimba for a bit. He didn't like doing it much, but sometimes he needed to get off on his own and have some of his own time. Of course, that never lasted long. He wouldn't admit it, but he always missed that lioness when she wasn't around. However, she was sound asleep back in the caves that they called home. It had been a while since he got out and met some of the other hares of the pride. There weren't many, still, but they were slowly growing in numbers. He liked that.

He hopped about as he smiled, stopping ever few hops to sniff the air as he went. It wasn't that he didn't trust the lands, more of a habit than anything else. It also was a good idea to get a feel for who was out and about. He couldn't smell any hares at the moment. At least, he didn't think he did. Mostly lions.

Sad. He wished there was more he could play with.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 pm
Miri had similar ideas, though it was more forced upon her. She absolutely hated being without Natintrapa, but sometimes she was told to go out and make friends. It really wasn't her thing, but she did what she was asked to do. She wanted to keep the Queen happy, and the queen was always worried about Miri. She sighed and made her way, half-heartedly away from where she had been.

She had to make some type of effort, or Natintrapa would know. Luck seemed to be sort of on Miri's side, however. In the distance, she could see a hare she could only remember belonged to a lioness.... What was their names? She didn't remember. Oh man, she really did need to get out and meet others... She should know everyone in the pride, hares and lions alike.

As she got closer, she cleared her throat and smiled. "Hello!"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:31 pm
Riikano hadn't expected to find someone so fast. He peaked about and then found who was talking to him. Slight fear crossed his face, and his ears dropped slightly. Was he in trouble? He knew exactly who that was. Well, but looks, not by name. She was the Queen's Hare. He bowed to her and gave her a weak smile at first.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" he asked her for a moment. "I'm Riikano, and I'm not sure we've fully met?" No, why did he give her his name? Wouldn't matter, really. The pride was still small, she'd figure it out soon enough. Might as well come clean up front first. He was sure he didn't do anything wrong anyways..

Right? Now he was thinking about all the things that could possibly have caused reason for her to come talk to him. He was starting to panic, though he was trying to keep calm. Oh god, oh god, oh god...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:40 pm
She giggled and shook her head. "No, Riikano, you're not in trouble. " At least she didn't have to ask him for his name, that was good. Maybe she could pull this off like she already knew his name. Yes, that was what she was going to do. Never let anyone see that she didn't know names, that was her plan. She was suppose to act professional, after all. Right? That was what a queen's companion was suppose to do.

She giggled some more. "I was just wondering if you were up for a small chat." She said with a nod. "I like to try to get to know everyone, after all." Not true, but she had to pretend right? She gave him a very convincing fake smile. She could play this off pretty well. Especially if he was who she remembered... She didn't know how to be herself around anyone but Natintrapa anyways.

"How are you?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 pm
He blinked for a moment, taking in what she had said. A wave of relief flew over him that he never thought he'd ever get past. Oh good, then all the things he was thinking about were not discovered yet. Not that they were bad anyways, but still... One can never be too careful, and the last thing he wanted was him and Lisimba to get in trouble. He took a deep breath and let it out and chuckled.

"Oh, well sorry then!" he said with rubbing his paw over his head and ears. "I didn't mean to make it think like you'd only want to talk to me if I was in trouble." He gave a nervous chuckle. Perhaps it was a guilty mind that made him think that way, but he could ease up now.

"I'm fine, yourself?" He asked her with a smile. He wasn't good at small talk, but it was better than getting into a conversation of possible wrongs that she was now going to start thinking about cause the way he was acting... Oh jeez, look what he possibly started. He smiled again and shook his head. Mostly to himself. He was rather stupid sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 pm
She giggled again and shook her head. "You're quite the odd one, aren't you?" she looked at him, perhaps she wasn't faking. she couldn't help but to laugh at him. He really was acting like he thought she had caught him at something. Maybe there was something there that would raise an eye, but she didn't think so. She hadn't heard anyone complain about them except Sachin once or twice in the past. But that was when they were both younger..

"Don't worry about it, you're not the first to do that." That was true, and she was sure he wouldn't be the last. He was, however, the first to apologize for it. She felt relieved at that. At least he didn't see her too much differently now. Maybe... She hoped. Or, she really didn't know what to hope for.

"I'm Miri, by the way." she finally said. He probably knew that, but she had been rude and not finished their introduction completely before moving on to something else. Man, she sucked at this sorta thing...

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 pm
Riikano bowed and smiled again. "Well, the pleasure is all mine Natintrapa." He said trying to be smooth and less child-like like he normally was. The more she saw him as an adult, the better for him and Lisimba. Or at least, that was what he was thinking about at the moment. "Would you care to go for a bit of a hop?" he asked her as he lifted his head again.

"I was about to go for one when you showed up." He said explaining why he had asked. He didn't want to make it seem awkward and stuff. "It's such a lovely day, and the snow is quite nice as well." He added on trying not to ramble on, but that's what it was turning out to be.

"I mean, it'd give you more a chance to get to know me, and I can get my walk." He continued. "Unless, you're too busy of course."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm
She watched him as he talked on and on, he was one that must loved hearing his own voice, or something. She giggled again and nodded at him. "Sure, that sounds like a splendid idea." Not her first choice, but hey... at least she was mingling, right?

"Lead the way, Riikano." She said as she waited to follow him. Maybe he had somewhere nice to go, as he seemed very keen to the day that was at hand. She looked about at the sky and the land before them. The snow was falling, but just barely. Time was close that the end of winter was upon them. It was a sad time, and meant more dangers than she wanted to admit. That anyone wanted to. Avalanches. Though, they were rare in some cases. Small ones happened often, but it was the big ones that worried her.

"It's quite a nice day for a bit of a walk." Maybe she could see if there was any possible hazards, even if it wasn't her job to do so.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 pm
He was glad to hear that she wanted to join him. Well, only slightly. It was better to walk with someone than to be with yourself on a walk. She was better than no one. He smiled at her and decided to give her a chance, even if it was slightly a bad move.... Or maybe it would be good... Yes, he could use this to his advantage.

"Oh good, here I thought you were going to say no!" He started to move out towards the way he had begun to go. He had no real direction in mind, but if they could walk around the pride and talk, that was good enough for them. As long as they were moving. "I was born in the pride, but I don't think we have ever fully talked before" He said with a chuckle. "It's odd really, you're the first hare I have actually talked to"

It was true, he hadn't really been able to get close enough to someone else to talk to. He never thought it was that important, at least not until recently. It was good to keep ties close with pride members. and while the pride was small was the best. He would then know when there was those who were new and stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 pm
"Oh? I didn't know that." she said as she started to follow him in suit. It was interesting, she hadn't known he was born here. Though, she didn't really know much of anyone yet. "I found this place, and shortly after Natintrapa found me." She said with a smile. It was an awkward day, really. She had thought she was going to be lunch, but then had been reassured about the pride. She had been skeptical at first, but after that, she had learned it was just as it had been told to her.

"I was being chased by some other feline creatures, and then ended up wandering here. I was lucky to find this place." That much was very true. She would have been dinner if she hadn't. She owed Natintrapa her life. She wasn't sure why she was telling him, other than to keep the conversation going. She hadn't told anyone that except Natintrapa. well the part about being chased. She didn't like the idea of becoming food, so she tried not to recall the experience.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm
"Wow, that must have been harsh." He said with a nod. He was glad that he hadn't had to experience anything outside of the pride. It was more than okay with him that way. He chuckled and shook his head. "At least that's over now." He said as he nodded. He was never fully told anything else than that he was found and Lisimba was given him to take care of.

"Which is what matters." The past was the past, and there was no changing it. All you could really do was learn from it and move on. He smiled and looked up at the sky above as the continued to move. The snow had stopped now, but he was sure more would come in a few hours.

"I can only imagine how that was, though."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:21 pm
Miri didn't want to talk about it really. She shrugged and decided maybe this getting to know someone was more of a hassle than it was worth. She gave an awkward smile and shook her head... Nope, she couldn't do this. She had to get out of this situation fast, but didn't want to hurt his feelings... Or at least, she didn't think she wanted to.

"I think I should be getting back." She said, and before he could answer, she turned and started to hop away... A bit faster than she had intended, but it did the trick for sure. She wanted away, and that was exactly what she was doing.

[finished]  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas