Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Shiny's Update Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you worry about Shiny?
  YES!
  No... ( T-T )
  I don't really know Shiny....
View Results

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:58 pm
Well after 2.5 years at working at gas stations, I'm moving to hotels and hospitality. I feel as though working the front desk will be less stressful and give me some time to finish my personal trainers certification. After I save up enough, I'm going on a vacation to the San Francisco Bay Area to check it out and see if I like it there. If so, I'm moving. So feel free to come visit me when I go on vacation if you're in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 am
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!  

Glitoris

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:56 am
So working at the hotel is going nice. I'm really enjoying it. Don't know why I didn't find it sooner. Lately I've been getting an itch to go on a nice long survival backpacking trip. What do you ladies think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 pm
That sounds like fun, but I'm a wuss.  

Glitoris

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:54 am
Chromosexual
That sounds like fun, but I'm a wuss.

-stare mockingly- Wuss.. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:39 am
So bear with Shiny ladies. Shiny's brother's birthday is today, who knows what hell I'll have to deal with. Mom's birthday is the 25th, followed by Thanksgiving the day after my week is busy and to top it all off, I'm trying to recover from a recent anemia flare up from my lovely lady issues. So yeah, my world is a little out of whack right now. Hopefully I can reign it in soon.  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:02 pm
Well, first week of my new job is halfway through. The sleep schedule change is gonna be the thing I need to get used to right now but, I handle it. The pay is good, benefits are the best in town. My garden will be started late, could be worse. I am now working at my local hospital. It's night crew housekeeping but hey, 8 years ago right out of high school, never thought I'd be working here with just my high school diploma. Once I get back on track and in my own place, I might consider going back to school. The hardest part of this is getting my immunizations, they're mandatory. I hate all l needles, even my tattoo was difficult to get.

Any who, that's my latest update. I'll get my micro greens set up ASAP so we can get that going. Hope you're patient with me on that
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:16 pm
Hot Cross Puns
-cuddles-

I got chu, Shiny!

heart heart heart I heart your name! heart heart heart  

Eek_the_cook

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 pm
Well now I'm really depressed today...my dog passed today... I've known her since the day she was born... But I owned her since she was 4 months old. She was my 14th birthday gift from my former sister in law. I've loved her for 12 years 10 months and she was my puppy every day of her life.

RIP my sweet Moonshine, I tried to give you a good life. I'm sorry I couldn't save you from going deaf. I'm sorry I couldn't take you with me when I would move. I'm sorry I couldn't save you from being an outdoor dog. I'm sorry my drunken uncle beat you once when he was slobbering drunk but, I made sure he never did it again that day I marched over to his house with my dad's 10 lb sledge hammer and told him if he ever touched you again I would beat his face in with that hammer. I wish I could have done more for you, I will see you again in the next life. Goodbye my pretty puppy, until we meet again.

crying
emo

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:11 pm
After a few months, I got me a new puppy. I got a German Shepard and her name is Chai and she will be my therapy dog. <3  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers