Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

This place was... Interesting. Waridi didn't have ambitions quite as high as Maraka, but that didn't mean she was unmotivated. She enjoyed looking pretty, and being an entertainer meant she could continue to do so as a career.

The pink-marked cheetah found a spot, practicing some dancing. Being a cheetah, she was blessed with great flexibility and long legs to go with it, allowing her to twist and shift and do things a lion or leopard wouldn't be able to. She stretched out an arm, red eyes closed as she spread the toes on her paw out, then twisted her arm a bit so the paw faced up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Filling in as Councilor wasn't easy. Abhishri was bone tired when she went home to her mate at night and then got up early and went about her business as she had the previous day. If nothing else could be said about the position, she felt good being able to do things to help. Managing the Entertainers, the Geisha and Currency, which was her rank before this, felt good.

Why she was chosen for this position, she didn't know honestly, but she did want to find out soon. Stretching out her dark paws, the female shook herself awake. Or at least, more awake than she had been. Wandering through the pride, her eyes came across a pink and white female dancing. Tilting her head to the side Abhi decided to stop and watch her for a bit. She sat gracefully on her hind quarters, tail curling around her, resting on her front paws. This one was very flexible, but she seemed... new. Abhi hadn't seen her before.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:12 am
As she slowly turned, Waridi suddenly stopped, blinking. She was being watched... She should have expected it, really. A cheetah who wanted to be an entertainer was going to BE watched, it was just part of the job. But she had thought herself alone here, so it was more surprising because she wasn't. "Oh!" She fell over, having stopped in a pose that could only be described as 'mid-step', with her front left leg and right hind leg both up and stretched out.

As she sat up, Waridi eyed the other cheetah. "How... Long were you there...?" Gods but this other cheetah had nice markings. That shade of blue, contrasting with the three shades of brown, were rather nice looking. It made her feel just a touch jealous. Then again, she felt herself striking, with her white coat marked in such a contrasting pink.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 am
"Enough to recognize the dace you're attempting," she said with an arched brow. Getting to her paws dantily, Abhishri moved closer to to the white cheetah and got beside her, mimicking her pose. Of course Abhi was more poised, more graceful and she showed this one how to do it slowly, purposely slowed down her steps so she could see how it was done properly.

She twisted and turned this way and that in a way that she knew hypnotized males and made females who weren't Entertainers jealous. Honestly it was in her blood to dance and move, even more than it was to help people.

"This is how you do it... Now. Try again. Try to think light. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it helps. Keep on your toes, basically."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 am
Her ears twitched as she watched, then mimicked. Keep on her toes... Technically the all walked on their toes. She did the motions, though, and found herself moving much more easily. She could better execute the motions, and do the dance better. "I take it..." She carefully placed a paw. "That you've been in this pride for a while." Possibly her whole life. She'd seen at least one cheetah who definitely had, another white creature with pink and blue markings. Like Waridi, the cheetah with pink and blue markings was an Entertainer - And she moved absolutely beautifully, something Waridi recognized for the work of art that it was, something she wanted to do desperately.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am
"My official rank is Currency. I started of as an Entertainer. My unofficial rank is Council members for Entertainers and the like," Abhi watched her move and nodded softly, giving a small smile. "Much better. Much better. Just keep practicing. I take it you want to be an Entertainer? You can practice with my son, his name is Sanjirou. He's following my paw steps."

The way Abhi talked about her son was fond, but that was it. She gave no more information on him and just hummed quietly. "You're moving stiffly, but you're going to be a wonderful addition to my division. I look forward to working with you. Forgive my manners, I'm Abhishri. And you are?"  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 pm
She blinked in surprise. Her son was an entertainer, too? "What does he look like? I should look for him..." If he had similar markings to his mother, that'd help. Of course, she knew that family didn't always LOOK related... Her mind went to her younger brother, who looked more related to Maraka than to herself. Of course, like Maraka, he had some unsightly colors and markings going for him, at least in her opinion.

Waridi exhaled, closing her eyes and trying to relax her muscles as she moved. "I didn't realize I was moving stiffly..." She glanced at the other cheetah, ears twitching again. "I'm Waridi na'nyeupe. I just came in with my brothers and some friends." And a couple other stragglers...

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games